The Moto z has a $200 off coupon right now...

The Moto z has a $200 off coupon right now. It's normally $700 on sale for $500 and they are giving you free 2 year accidental breakage warranty on it ($79 comes off with the code at checkout). It's unlocked for GSM.

I buy my phones out of pocket and pay prepaid on t-mobile. But Motorola is offering financing themselves on this phone, basically if you have a phone number and you are registered at an address for that number and you are having this new phone delivered to you at that address... they will approve you for financing at $28 a month 0% for 18 months on the phone without a hard credit check.

This could be a way to get into a good phone for a lot of poorfags/no creditfags.

What do you think of the Moto z though?

I don't give a fuck about all the gay attachments I just want it to be a good pure android phone. I have had a moto before and it was fine but I fear this one is gimmicky for a high end phone

motorola.com/us/products/moto-z

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01N5MEKSW?th=1
amazon.com/mophie-000mAh-Juice-Pack-Motorola/dp/B01MSQD8KF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497318949&sr=8-1&keywords=moto z battery mod
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5.5” AMOLED (2560 x 1440)
4gb ram
64gb storage
Instant upgrade to nougat

I've never had specs close to that before

Not worth it, get a LG G6 or wait for OP5

>LG G6
What does the LG G6 do better?

I can't shell out $500 for a phone and nobody else will let me finance it, also the moto comes with a 2 year warranty that covers dropping it or fucking it up for free.

what specifically is that much better about the LG?

Better cameras and battery life, waterproofing, headphone jack

have you checked out the pixel with google fi? if you don't use much data it's a pretty good deal. unlimited calling/texts for $20/month and then $10/GB for data. you can get a pixel for $27/month 0% interest until it's paid off.

Don't get a $500 phone if you're a poorfag

>have you checked out the pixel with google fi? if you don't use much data it's a pretty good deal. unlimited calling/texts for $20/month and then $10/GB for data. you can get a pixel for $27/month 0% interest until it's paid off.
do they run your credit though?

>Don't get a $500 phone if you're a poorfag
I need a phone and I can afford $30 per month I just don't want to shell out $500 cash right now

Right now I am on Tmobile's $45 prepaid 4gb LTE per month unlimited talk and text plan, it works out pretty well.

I am just tired of having a shitbox phone to go with it, I would rather pay $75 and have a real phone

It really sucks that Lenovo turned Moto phones into disappointing iPhone clones.
True successors to great phones like the Moto X Pure when?

That phone is a lot of things, but I don't see how you can call a modular phone with external copper leads for projector and camera attachments and big external batteries that runs android an "iphone clone"

it's like the opposite of an iphone

it has shit battery life thanks to 2500mah battery
i would skip imho
500$ for a year old phone is too much
if you can get force then that is a deal

what is so great about the force?

it dropped the superior position for a fingerprint sensor that Moto had been preparing to use for years as well as dual front facing speakers to put a fucking central button on the bottom of the device with a fragile flat back.

Its a massive disappointment. If they'd just kept the glorious ergonomic form factor they would have had more room inside the phone for batteries as well.

3500mh battery
shatter resistance
better camera
to name a few

poorfag reporting in.

i have the moto g5 (non plus), and i love it. great for browsing the web, media (microSD expansion) and generally being a phone.

depends on how far you want to push your phone but the g5 plus (5.2" screen - so still smaller than the Z) is 230 on amazon

amazon.com/dp/B01N5MEKSW?th=1

Maybe I should just save up and get that, 0 interest for 18months is tempting though

i would've been tempted if i saw this when i bought mine, it's a pretty good deal. i guess it depends on how highly you value your phone - i don't use mine enough to justify 500$, but if you do, go for it

If you don't give a fuck about Moto mods, then just wait for the Moto X4. If you really want something more powerful then just look for an used unlocked Moto Z Force on eBay, shit's like $350.

What are you talking about? Moto and Sony are the only brands that don't make iPhone clones.

>i would've been tempted if i saw this when i bought mine, it's a pretty good deal. i guess it depends on how highly you value your phone - i don't use mine enough to justify 500$, but if you do, go for it

Yeah, well I look at it like this, they are giving you the $75 phone insurance for 2 years for free. So for 28 bucks a month you have a badass phone for at least 2 years. That's less than a dollar a day. I use my phone all the time, I spend hours on it per day, it's my main internet access. It does not seem like a bad deal, I have a job I just don't have huge chunks of money at any given time for a phone, and if I did I would be scared shitless that I would drop my $700 phone and be out of luck...

>If you don't give a fuck about Moto mods,

I don't give a fuck about the mods, I think they are stupid. My dad has a DSLR he will let me use any time I want. It's more about the financing and insurance. and the 4gb of ram and 64gb of storage and 2000xwhatever resolution

I have had bad luck buying used phones in the past, I don't disagree that it seems like a good idea but it can go bad too

Well I guess I do like the one moto mod, the one with the big battery that clips on. I think the phone is too skinny as it is but with this you get an ergonomic phone (i have big hands) and 5500miliamps of lectrons

amazon.com/mophie-000mAh-Juice-Pack-Motorola/dp/B01MSQD8KF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497318949&sr=8-1&keywords=moto z battery mod

Pretty shit phone for $700, but might be good budget phone.

The CPU is last gen, might as well get a moto play.

The glass back is stupid and uncomfortable to hold, you need the stupid thick rubber back attachment that actually adds no durability and scratches the back.

It has a giant lip and still has on screen buttons.

i have no idea what that guy is talking about, this weird ass phone is as unapple as it gets

ayo hol up dis shit DOESN'T have a headphone jack?

Here you can get all phones paid over 24mo no interest.

>Pretty shit phone for $700, but might be good budget phone.

show me 4gb ram 64gb storage 5.5” AMOLED (2560 x 1440) phones with large camera resolution and all metal construction

>show me 4gb ram 64gb storage 5.5” AMOLED (2560 x 1440) phones with large camera resolution and all metal construction
that are budget phones (forgot to add that)
>Here you can get all phones paid over 24mo no interest.
you can get that here too if you have good credit

>Here you can get all phones paid over 24mo no interest.

This is an offer for people with basically 0 credit, it is fairly unusual. I guess they figure if you have a phone number and an address that can be confirmed you will shell out 30bucks a month for your phone even if you have no credit

what about axon 7 my dude
it has no question ask insurance

>ayo hol up dis shit DOESN'T have a headphone jack?

I agree the lack of headphone jacks is pretty gay

seems like all phones are trending that way though

> All those specs
> 2600Mah battery
I feel like the battery on my moto g 4 is shit and that packs a 3000Mah battery. I can only imagine how abysmal it will be on this shit

> Make a shit phone in the name of thinness
> So you can double di and sell the goyim a bigger battery and a 3,5mm jack
And they actually fall for it. Fucking genius.

What phones come with a 5600Mah battery?

>$500 for a Chinese phone

>iphones are made in china
>samsung is made in china and south korea

I am sure your phone was made in Idaho

Not the point , you're overpaying for cheap electronics.

Then yeah, just wait for the Moto X4. Massive battery life, 64gb storage, 4gb ram, and supposedly launching at $325. As for the used phone thing, while things can definitely go bad, I've never personally had an issue. Bought my Moto X (2014), Droid Turbo, and Droid Turbo 2 (current) all used and they've been great. If you go look at a used one don't shy away from the Droid ones if they're unlocked, they're cheaper if Verizon. I'm on T-Mobile and all my "Verizon" Droids work just fine.

mi max 2 or lenovo p2
both are close

>Not the point , you're overpaying for cheap electronics.
You made it the point, you should say "you are over paying for cheap cutting edge electronics" then provide an example of a much cheaper phone with the same specs not just "oh shit china"

How long till it supposedly comes out

this coupon expires Friday

mfw I can't reach for what I want

Expected announcement is the 30th of this month. If you really want something now, then I wholeheartedly recommend the Droid Turbo 2. 5.4" 1440p shatterproof screen, 3gb ram, 32/64gb of memory with expandable storage, great battery life. The Snapdragon 810 is a little dated but works just fine to this day. And the best part is they can be had for

Project Fi soft pulled Experian for me, no credit score impact. YMMV

They're also running Android 7.

>Project Fi soft pulled Experian for me

those fuckers

how to avoid this?