What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6156316/upskirt_cole_chilena.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BROWN

What really matters is the content of their character.

beautiful county

REAGGETON

SHITHOLE

Nazis

False first world. Good looking on numbers such as gdp per captia but from pictures everyone looks poor

>serbia falling for the memes

Prune growing.

White classical utopia.

they probably make pretty good chili

Earthquakeland

nothing

Leave us alone.

Those aren't memes, that's reality

Why are your prunes so good ?

Evil miscegenation.

Where's the real border?

wine

Rio negro is the only real border

Best colony. Never lost a war, developed their own language, never befriended anyone in their banana continent, now offers nice job opportunities if you have education

This

Pretty good country

Evil miscegenation

White European descendant elite controls the country and has created a nice place to live

Majority is a mix of two warrior races, the mapuche and mozarab Spaniard soldiers. Won't stop partying with reggaeton and destroying stuff

If you can make it to the first group, it's neat

First world and 99% white.

Slutty schoolgirls

CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO

CHILE IS A THIEF COUNTRY, CHILEANS ARE A PEOPLE WHO INHERITED EVIL MISCEGENATION, WITH LEANINGS TOWARDS TREASON, DIRTY FIGHTING, UNEQUAL WAR, SOWING ENMITY, DUE TO BEING BORN CORNERED ON A STERILE LAND THAT WITH HARDLY GIVES THEM SUSTENANCE FOR THEIR POPULATION, THAT'S WHY, CHILE LOOKS TO STEAL IT'S NEIGHBOR'S LAND SINCE IT'S FOUNDATION, THAT IS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY THIEF CHILEANS, BESIDES RACIST CHILEANS, BECAUSE, JUST LIKE THEY OWN A SHAMEFULY SMALL LAND, THEY ALSO POSESS DEEP INFERIORITY COMPLEXES DUE TO NOT HAVING A RACE TO IDENTIFY WITH, AND THEY WISH TO LOOK LIKE THEIR WHITE MASTERS, EVEN THOUGH ALL CHILEANS ARE JUST SAD MESTIZOS FROM THE DESERT

>Tajamar
nice

Many football related deaths.

>developed their own language

I've grown fond of Chile over the years, but their dialect is nothing to be proud of.

That's a long country.

xhamster.com/movies/6156316/upskirt_cole_chilena.html

students protest tore down a JESUS statue

Where did this come from originally?

This
lol

Don't bully our frend pls :(

what memes?

muh benis, bredi gud post moar

reggaeton and shit

CHI CHI CHI

LE LE LE

Best allies

EN EL MAPA NO SE VE

The lone star republic

I would love to live and work in Puntas Arenas. Ever been down there?

Why?

I'm 99% percent sure I know the girl lifting the skirt

two words:

evil

mix

fucking nice

Hmm Por Qué No?
Tierra del Fuego fascinates me.

Several countries go to Chile to build observatories because it has some of the highest and driest regions.