Is it just me or is Windows 10 a buggy piece of shit compared to Windows 7?

Is it just me or is Windows 10 a buggy piece of shit compared to Windows 7?

It is until you fix it up and disable Cortana, automatic updates and Telemetry.

Hardly a choice for people like me... Intel and MS refusing to support anything lower than Windows 10 and Ubuntu STILL can't handle Nvidia drivers... sigh

>Is it just me

It's just you.

>OS designed to be retard proof
>still can't make it work properly

It's you. Maybe you should learn to use a fucking computer without breaking it, or have a 7 year old kid maintain it for you.

Windows Home is still cucked to shit compared to LTSB when it comes to the bloat not being as bad, like the store, Cortana, Edge not on there by default, you can set auto updates off or even have the 4 options like the older versions of Windows (where you can notify of updates but not install them or download them, auto download, but manual install, auto download and auto install or never download.)

>Just werks so long as you're a mindless consumer who doesn't ask questions

>Ubuntu STILL can't handle Nvidia drivers

Why do you lie?

>It is until you fix it up and disable Cortana, automatic updates and Telemetry.

He thinks he's fully disabled MS watching him

It's not just you. W10 still needs a few years of polishing.

>Is it just me
its just you.

runs all the programs i use. used to have 2 devices that worked under win xp but stopped working under win7 x86 and x64. now working again under win10. so i'm fine with it.

more like few centuries

>have ubuntu
>have nvidia graphics card
>installed the drivers
>just played team fortress 2
>runs completely fine

what did u mean by this

>uses l00nix
>plays proprietary games
Way to go, hipster.

I tried it for a month and I went back to 7

Nope, not just you. More blue screens, more crashes, more freezes, more "we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes... restarting..."

no one really cares about the "proprietary" meme, we just want an alternative to Microsoft's pajeetOS 10

ie. hipster

nah, Windows just doesn't work anymore. can't deal with BSOD or wannacrypt shit when I have a big project to work on or something. Linux isn't all there yet but right now it's more reliable than Windows.

I find it to be much more stable and responsive even with most of the bloat except when compattelrunner is running

It's you. It has worked flawless here since the anniversary update.

My suspicion is that it doesnt play well with older hardware. My system from 2010 had lots of problems and frequent crashes. My two other systems from 2015 and 2017 don't have any real problems.

Is it just more or are you a year late?

>Ubuntu STILL can't handle Nvidia drivers
lolwat?

you missed the options field

2016 LTSB here. Works fine.