What ROM you all running...

What ROM you all running? I'll start I'm running Resurrection Remix on my Nexus 5X but am thinking about switching back to LineageOS because of stability

>Not using an iPhone
>Fiddling with botnet Roms

nigga kys

AOSPE, victara

PureNexus on Nexus 6, its on the 5X too. Not bloated, runs fast, has the features I want. But it only releases monthly updates so you don't get the newest sec patch inmediatly. I am on May 5 patch waiting for June patch

Best rom for Redmi note 4? (battery wise)

>Android
>Not bloated
Very well.

>AOSP
>Bloated

Pick one

I'm using CrDroid, give it a try is avesome.

I picked iOS because I'm not poor vir/g/in

The 2015+ botnet phones are not cheap.

CyanogenMod 7.2

AOSP EXTENDED, moto G4 plus

>owning an iToy
>on a technology board
Nigga kys

RR 5.8.3 with LlamaSweet 7.5 custom kernel and Magisk v13 on LG G4 here, for some reason super stable despite being riced as fuck. OP what's so unstable on your system?

How vulnerable is 4.4.4?
Should I upgrade?

Running standard os on xperia xz.
I want to install a rom but I use the banking app daily and it won't work on a rooted device, can't cloak it neither..

Is there any rom that comes non rooted so the app still works?

I think Omni comes without root access.

Tried Stock, I can't do dick
Tried LineageOS, not good enough for me
Tried RR, slowing down like a motherfucker

Trying crDroid now

Moto G4 here

>not good enough for me
what did you expect? It's just standart android?
It means it didn't even got any security updates, they started with 5.0 or 5.1 probably you're fine though

You are after overpaying for an iPhone thinking it will somehow make you handsome and confident and get you laid.

either iOS or AOSP. everything else is disgusting curry.

AOSP is literally curry

certainly less than all meme roms.

Lineageos by sultanxda, oo3t

Official Lineage on G4 Play.

Perfect excepting the lack of theme support. (I can't be bothered to dick around with Substratum.)

>can't cloak it
MagiskHide solves all your problems

Install LineageOS is doesn't come with root you have to add it on. Your banking apps will work if you dont add root

It just works

LineageOS 14.1 on the LG E960 Nexus 4.
Cyanogenmod 12.1 on Samsung J500FN.

BB10OS 10.3.3.1435

Stock 7.1.1 Xperia XZ Premium ROM since it was just released and it doesn't have any development on it.

Pure Nexus 1.7.2 on my Nexus 6.

Viper10 5.10.0 on HTC10.

LineageOS on my Oneplus One
Bought it used for 80 euro's from someone who didnt understand ROM's and was still running Cyanogen for 4 months after death

Installed Lineage, runs like a beauty, gets updates almost weekly and is faster then shit

The Snapdragon 800 is still one damned awesome SoC, it really is. I had a OPO earlier this year, good lord that thing was (and still is but I sold it) fucking smooth as liquid Teflon on solid Teflon I swear.

I even just found an Amazon Fire Phone - yes, one of those failures - and it's got a Snapdragon 800 in it. I put Lineage 11 on it (since the FireOS is only based on Android 4.4 KitKat, sadly, and will never have Lollipop or Marshmallow support ever) and now it too runs just as smoothly as the OPO was running, pretty amazing stuff.

The Fire Phone ain't a bad piece of hardware overall as long as you can find one with FireOS 4.6.1 on it or older - after 4.6.1 the patches prevent rooting/installing Safestrap to be able to do custom ROMs and the bootloader will never be unlocked.

Luckily the one I got for $10 the other day (was stuck in a bootloop at the Amazon logo, it's caused by the battery capacity being lower than 30%) was still on 4.6.1 when I got it so, no OTA updates and wham, rooted with Kingroot, installed Safestrap, wiped the FireOS shit, installed Lineage, it just runs great now but only when plugged in at the moment. I ordered a replacement battery that should be here in another week or so.

Screenshot? Screenshot.

Too bad ggow has basically abandoned the project.

iOS 10 on the iPhone SE 32GB Space Grey 399$ doesn't have this problem.

Los 13 6.0.1

Windows 10 home edition my dude. Linux a shit, nerd.

Didn't realize he/she had decided to stop developing for the Fire, the latest one has the April security patches (as seen in the pic I posted) so it's about as 'safe' as it can be I suppose.

Oh well, if the dev gave up that's that but I'll still use it, can always revert back to the stock OS if I decide to dump it on some unsuspecting new owner for a profit.

*opens up my phone*
*doesn't see any ROM chips*

It's not completely dead, he still posts in the thread. It's more, in 2016 you'd get the security patches and maybe one more bug fix patch a month and now it's been 3 total this year.

LineageOS on Mi4c

Some pajeet released a Nougat AOSP ROM on XDA, probably going to switch soon, currently running MM AOSP.

Well I haven't seen any bugs so far myself, and I can't expect that dev to drop a new update every month like clockwork when Google pushes the security patches, that's got to take some work to get them correct for use with KitKat-based ROMs.

Like I said, I'm good with the phone for the moment, it's actually butter smooth as I'd hoped based on the Snapdragon 800 and my experience with using devices with that SoC (LG G2, OPO, a few others) so if there's never another update for this particular Lineage unofficial build I'll live.

>a Nougat ROM
>you don't say
>not knowing the device you're hoping to use that Nougat ROM on doesn't help much, son

Best rom for turbo 2?
How do I install it?

RR 5.7.4 for Galaxy S5. Still using Marshmallow for Xposed. It's faster than CM.

>Uber but for Communism

LineageOS on a S5. Probably will switch to a 6P that I got from someone once I repaired it.

Lineage has improved drastically.
This runs better than snapshot CyanogenMod

Best ROM out there for the Nexus 6P. Runs like a dream.

Fuck off retard.

What?

My niggers.
Lineage on axon 7

XenonHD on HTC One X

I like DU

Omni is pretty comfy

Copperhead OS, Nexus 6P

people with unlocked bootloaders are just not as good as I am