Sup Forums is not gonna believe me but

i forgot my iphone 7's password and interestingly it won't regronize my finger print. and most unfortunately i also forgot my icloud password and email as well...

how i unlock my phone?

You don't.

Nice try Shadynasty

You ain't fooling no one Jakarta

Yeah, Sup Forums is not having any of that... Give it back

I believe you user
what you need to do is...hold on , I just heard the doorbell.

>I know you won't believe me but amazingly I forgot all my shit at the same time, how do I get into this iPhone?

There needs to be a fucking sticky on this board indicating that iPhones are essentially fucking impermeable unless you know credentials. Neck yourself you fucking shithead.

Give it back, Jamal.

Take it to the apple store. Oh wait.. That is soo far isn't it?

Jamal, please.

come on now, we don't need this thread fucking daily, is this apple marketing or something to show that their phones are thief protected?

Give it back Tyrone.

Return the phone, Tyrone.

give it back Quanesha

Give it back, trayvon!

>we don't need this thread fucking daily,
That's why we have it hourly :^)

(OP)

Give it back, Tyreese

Go to your local (((genious bar))) and ask for help. Don't forget to bring your receipt or bank statement proving that you own the device.

>it won't regronize my finger print
Have you tried unlocking it with it pressed to a mirror?

Posting in an epic thread.

you can do a DNS bypass. if you'd like, you can contact me at [email protected] and i can do it from TeamViewer. no strings attached and no payment needed.

should have used lastpass and then checked lastpass on your phone to get the password dumbo

You're right. I don't believe you.

give it back tyrone...

Just give it back Ramesh.

Please sir do the needful and refund the phone to it's owner

Thank,

Rafat

You ain't fooling anyome DeMetrius, now give it back its rightful owner

Hey guys, slightly related but i have the same problem with my moto Sup Forums, it wont accept my password and its encrypted

how do i get my stuff back

Beни тeлeфoн, Maгoмeд.

You can't. If you lose the encryption key the data is gone forever (or until an exploit is found and it can be decrypted without the key, but that's not going to happen for a long time).

what do you mean, it just wont take my password

am i equally as fucked as an iphone user

>and i also chopped off my finger

>it just won't take my password
Because the password is wrong. If you cannot remember the password you cannot access the phone unless you wipe it complete by flashing stock firmware.

im pretty sure its the right password

cant i just use 5 bucks on an AWS cluster to decrypt it?

Dafuq. This worked thx.

No. The only difference between iPhone locks and Android locks is that an Android phone can still be used by wiping it clean while an iPhone is completely useless.

fuck

if you are locked out your Android you can USB OTG. a simple wipe won't let you use the phone because if the owner was up to date with the OS; that OS would've encrypted the email into the phone. that's where usb otg comes in

It is indeed fact that Apple iPhones are completely secure.

How does the fappening happen?

Call Apple support fucking faggot

There are methods to bypassing the icloud lockout but nothing worth ever doing when it costs more than the device to do and wipes it in the process. I mean there are ways without losing the data but nothing publicly available

but yes, if you stole an iphone there's absolutely no use of it for you other than parts, a drink coaster, etc.

noob iCloud settings :^)

Give it back, Deshawn.

>it won't regronize my finger print
sheeeeeeeeeit i had no idea sudden influx of melanin in your fingers disrupts the finger print.

Mohammed give it back

Wait what? Pressing the fingerprint sensor against a mirror?