Has Sup Forums X been abandoned again? It hasn't been updated in a month...

Has Sup Forums X been abandoned again? It hasn't been updated in a month, even though it's buggy as shit in the latest version of Firefox

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you actually retarded?

Why the fuck would a SINGLE month without an update mean it's been abandoned? It's gone a lot longer than that before.

>AD 2018
>still using Crapfox
you've got only yourself to blame

1.13.9.3 works perfectly on beta 55
kys OP

>using Goyme or any other crap
how about no

my browser doesn't have any plugin capabilities so I use the custom css in the settings, i'm hip right!? somebody love me.

then don't complain

the only thing buggy about it is the countdown timer gets stuck at 1 for some reason occasionally.

I wasn't complaining. I was asking if Sup Forums X has been abandoned since it's been broken for a month

>buggy
Works on my machine.

How are you able to filter posts based on keywords with CSS?

4CHANX IS A BOTNET PIECE OF SHIT!
PROVE ME WRONG

Needs an update for the new flags too.

This. God damn infuriating.

you can prove yourself first, it's on github

Looks good here

Just shut the fuck up

Works on my machine

>github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions
B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

This. I constantly need to refresh threads, which causes deleted posts to disappear.

>abandoned
>latest commit an hour ago

I wish he updated it though, I'm constantly running into a problem where I have to refresh the browser because the "Submit" button is stuck at 1.

This still isn't fixed in the update that was just released. I guess you have to use the latest Firefox beta to fix it, if can be trusted

or the other bug where you refresh the catalog and it shows the settings menu with all default settings like you just installed it, refreshing again fixes it though

>Firefox
>still using Sup Forums-x
Its 2013!

op's thread is 3 hours old
he complained 2 hours before it got updated, how ironic

>It hasn't been updated in a month

v1.13.9.4 (2017-06-13)
support for shitty nupol flags

Legit got the text "Sup Forums-x updated" when I clicked to this thread.

fuck op, that's some next-level timing

God bless ccd0.

>inb4 it was all ccd0 along shilling his piece of shit

>see all these fucking idiots saying "it's fine bro" "works on my machine"
>have a pretty fresh install of windows 8.1, fresh firefox install, fresh everything, as of about 3 weeks ago
>everything up to date
>look at the countdown timer for this very reply
>motherfucker is stuck at "1"
Kill yourself's.

new flags aren't up to date

none of those people said it works, just that it was updated

ps. it actually does work on my machine

Works on my machine™

Chrome doesn't have this problem

last last commit 30 minutes ago

>disproving the existence of a sporadic problem with a single instance of it working

Vivaldi doesn't have this problem.

Stop using a shit browser and you wouldn't have this problem

are you sure you're not using any other addon that might break it? for example noscript, superaddonblockerX, policeman.

Sup Forums x never had this issue prior to about a month and a half ago. I also have the issue on other computers.

Terminal, "firefox -p", then create a new profile. Test it again.

It's working fine here, it's your end. Firefox x64 linux.

Once again, the computer I'm using right now IS A FRESH INSTALL.

You have 10 addons, it's not clean. It might be a uBlock misconfiguration for example. Btw you don't really need both adblock and ublock.

You can't run Sup Forums x on Firefox without extensions, you autistic fuck.

Somebody hates you, OP.

What's the point of even using Sup Forums extensions anymore?

The native 'extension' has incorporated just about everything good they have to offer.

does the native extension have (You)s yet?

> (You)
>does the native extension have (You)s yet?

>open up this thread
>Sup Forums X has been updated to version 1.13.8.8. pops-up
Don't think so.
Maybe you should stop using a browser nobody cares about anymore.

Doesn't have floating embed
No sauce links or webm metadata titles
Doesn't add a number to new posters in threads
Not sure if it can backlink to archived posts since I don't have a thread open to test it on.

it updated like ten minutes ago retard

>Sup Forums is now full of chromecucks
what happened?

It's hard to argue with superior speed.

legacy captcha

╺┳╸╻ ╻╻┏━┓
┃ ┣━┫┃┗━┓
╹ ╹ ╹╹┗━┛

just updated for the first time in weeks

you actually can, just the userscript extension of your choice

Which maintainer are you using? It was updated today to properly handle Sup Forums custom flags.

Sup Forums-x is working for me, but OneeChan stopped working about a month ago. Anyone else having similar issues?

>cuckzilla
You deserve it.

What part of oneechan is not working for you?

default Sup Forums in the settings has pattern based matching to filter and hide posts. I just use that w/ my custom css. a plugin for a website seems stupid if the website already has all those features natively idk--i'm grumpy like that.

>YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN run Sup Forums x on Firefox without any extensions
>just install an extension

I do it because I've always done it.

>What's the point of even using Sup Forums extensions anymore?
>
>The native 'extension' has incorporated just about everything good they have to offer.

You can't set up a queue of multiple replies with the native extension, which makes image dumps impossible.

>catpcha

Did you want to finish your comment using a complete sentence so anyone can figure out what the hell you're talking about, or did you just want to memetext a single cryptic word as your "contribution" to the thread?

yeah I shouldn't knock people that do, end of the day it just means we're both tricking out or Sup Forums experience and that speaks just fucking volumes

This.

not that guy but, I uh...I have a pass. I don't do any captchas. It helps me flame.

>need to allow cookies for the native extension to remember your settings
nah, would rather install a greasemonkey userscript

>he paid someone other than his ISP to post on Sup Forums

yeah I figure I'd catch flack for it. Idk I like this place. I'm assuming they actually need funding, the ads and stuff are shit and shilling is against global rules

Do you not need to fill out multiple catcha to do this? What's the fucking point, it wins you nothing.

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

sometimes i'll open a new thread and my oneechan theme won't be applied and the Sup Forums x menu will be up so i have to refresh

You use legacy captcha, then solve them all in one go.

It must got updated today for the new classic pol flag selection. Use a different fork

You can prepare multiple posts, queue them up and set them to post automatically without having to wait a minute in between posts. When dumping images, with or without a Sup Forums pass, it is an indispensable function. Who the fuck would want to sit at their computer for 10 minutes to post 10 images in a slow thread?

And since you're retarded, look at the image in . Sup Forums-x can keep as many solved captchas as you want to type out in cache until they expire (which I think is about 10 or 15 minutes).

I just got an update today

works fine in palemoon

Works on my machine.

i'm using appchan, which hasn't been updated in ages, on the latest firefox and i'm having no issues whatsoever.

you want to use firefox, after they shit it to hell and back... this is on you not 4chanx

you know there is a difference between extensions and scripts right? not a massive one, but there is one.

i got an update for it today wym

It starts off fine. After a couple of days, inline quoting stops working, and a few days later OneeChan just stops working altogether (no styling, no nothing, no settings icon in top right corner, just bare Sup Forums-x).

But I am pretty sure it is something to do with my heavily-modded firefox build. I have disabled so many things (even SVG) so many many things are not working anyway. I just wanted to make sure the problem is with me and not with the script.

>abandonned
>dude literally added flag compatibility in a couple hours
Thanks cccd0, by the way.

Well I see the script getting updated all the time.