No thumbnail preview in Firefox's file picker

Wat

He's saying you bought consumer grade shit you idiot
And he's right
Go buy a 2570p

>HP
>Linux
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This. Only Samsung & Acer Laptops run Linux even shittier than consumer HP trash, at least try an Elitebook. From my experience the Dell Latitude/Precision series, Macbooks and Thinkpads tend to work best with most Linux distros.

8540w
FTFY

>No thumbnail preview in Firefox's file picker
Is that true on Cinnamon?

8770w pls

How did you get this to work?

>laptop
>not using a tiling VM

>install 18.1 Cinnamon on my 2560p
>it runs like absolute shit

this. best way to use the little screen real estate you have

>hp anything
lol

is there anything comfier than an hp or acer shittop?

That is the KDE , retard. It is superior to every other de. (Ok, it can be a bit buggy and I still prefer a wm)

No you retard, I meant how did you get Firefox to obey KDE and use kdialog? Firefox by default uses gtk filepicker, there's been several complaints about this over the years but Mozilla came out and said they won't support KDE integration.
Though opensuse has their own set of patches to fix this issue, every single time I compiled it, I ended up with a buggy unusable cockpile.

For me, it just works and I never configured it. It works even in chromium or any other gtk based application.
Gentoo with testing packages unmasked.

>shit built quality
>cheaped out on hardware
>probably overheats
yeah no

if you want the god tier linux laptop experience go with quality hardware like a thinkpad or any other business laptop. I mean fuck even a macbook probably is better than an equivalent HP for it, and that's saying something.

i installed openSUSE KDE. it works by default.

haha ching chang chong language lol so deep and cool

HP laptops work perfectly with linux