/pmp/

Personal/portable music player thread
>Or alternatively
phone music player thread
Last ones:
→ #
→ #
Maybe some people can contribute some information on how to mod old phones and use them as music players since pretty much everyone has a couple phones somewhere in a drawer .
PIC UNRELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13180234
rockbox.org/wiki/SonyNWDestTool
whathifi.com/sony/nwz-a15/review
instagram.com/fridatostado/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FiiO X1 or Xduoo X2?

strawpoll.me/13180234

>no 128gb

What's a good replacement for a Clip+? My one just died last week.

An iPod Mini or Classic with an SD card or SSD

I have been using an iPod Nano for years now and just thought to switch to a similarly-sized lossless player. I'm fucking sick of iTunes and just want to be able to drag albums onto it with Windows.

Any recommendations? I listen to albums, none of that shuffle shit.

I use pic related.

Mine is 1GB but there is no option.

>/pmp/ thread
>picture of woman
>PIC UNRELATED

sounds about right

The hottest chick I know still uses an iPod Classic

This is how discussion should be provoked
Fiio
This

fug er

I did

Nice, share some pics

Pics or it didn't happen.

>inb4 picture of 2 cockroaches mating.

Xduoo X3 you pleb

Fuck off with the 3DPD shit.

Anyone know of a decent place that sells replacement parts for 5th gen iPods in the UK? All the ones on eBay are like £30 for some fucking reason.

I don't know about you but I generally don't take photos while I'm fucking

I always go for doggy so she can't see the camera.

No, also is stellio the best music app right now? Which app has the best equalizer?

Reminder that if you're in Europe and own one of the newer Sony Walkmans (2013[?]+) download this tool: rockbox.org/wiki/SonyNWDestTool

It'll remove the volume limit Sony puts on the European devices. I did it for my A15 yesterday. It's louder and doesn't have any warnings when I try to turn it past volume 15 nor will it auto reset the volume down to 15 after you turn it off.

X02 is good. Firmware sucks shit. Worst methods for listing the files. It would have been better if they didn't have any metadata methods and only had browsing filesystem.

Stop putting women as the OP. Maybe the threads will last longer and get serious replies.

SEMEN DEMON
E
M
E
N

D
E
M
O
N

She looks so soft

how to mod ipod mini

>open
>attach CF card or SD card to adapter
>swap that with the hard drive
>close it up

Wait, the CF card doesn't need an adapter

then what

Then you use iTunes to restore it.

>using itunes
no thx

You just need it to restore the iPod, dumbass. After that you're free to Rockbox it and never use iTunes again. If you're too much of an autist to use iTunes once for five minutes, time to choose a different DAP.

mmm, next time explain yourself fag

I did, I said to use iTunes to restore it, not that you forever need iTunes. Next time use this thing called a search engine to find a guide, twat.

fuck yoi

What is available that will give me the most capacity?

You can toss a 1TB SSD in an iPod Classic

Fiio X5 II

Anything with micro sd card slots with 256gb cards

> Saint Pepsi
Good
>EQ:OFF
Awww come on - live a little dangerously

Am I the only one who prefers to just use 4 GB cards and players that let you easily swap them?

I have a really huge collection on my phone, so I kind of get why you'd want 256 GB.

But for my dedicated music player I actually prefer to just have one MicroSD with kpop and one with rock and one with classical and so on. It's just easier since navigation on a tiny screen is a pain regardless of how you slice it.

it's just you

lmao just use ur phone old man

Any of you got a Benjie X1?

i think those Sony nwz are very good and similar that you want and you dont need itunes that is a true pain in the ass
whathifi.com/sony/nwz-a15/review

Yep and like other of their products very recommended, i really like how good sounds in 320 MP3, loud and clear

Right now I'm doubting between getting the Benjie X1 or the Ruizu X02.

I've read that the Ruizi can be pretty slow to load songs and the UI is bad.

Budget chinkshit player?

Ruizu

>no 8+32 GB option
sheit

just get a fucking sansa for like 40$

about Ruizu i cant talk, never use it but Benjie is a good option, is fast, the quality is excellent. pretty nice , just like the Fiio M3

Ruizu x02 is the most budget chinky player.
It works, but it doesn't do anything else.

I found a Fiio X1 2nd gen for a cheap price in a local store.

Is interesting?

Get it , with the firmware it can take a 256 gb card

What's the best MP3 player that's:
--small
--cheap (less than $50 preferably)
--has expandable memory
I've heard good things about the Sansa Clip, is that the best?

Either that or a chink one , there's some on ebay for $45

Is Salsa Clip+ still the only thing you'll ever need to play music on the go with unbeatable price performance ratio?

Won't for long since they're discontinued , and eventually they are going to start going for much more

OK, thanks, sound quality is good?

i will take it ^_^v

They don't make clips any more. Sansa hates money.
The Ruizu X02 hits all those desires. Especially the cheap one.

How is it sound quality wise?

It's designed to take wav, flac , and OGG . It's a decent sound

Name those ear buds

JVC HA FX-750 "Woodies" + custom cable by plusSound with a rhodium right angle headphone jack

Source of that dick jerker?

instagram.com/fridatostado/?hl=en

>Linytron
What kind of bootleg CRT is that?

You don't fucking retard.
Native firmware breaks at 256gb, holds 512gb with resources hog and it becomes unbooteable after that.

Rockbox corrupts the database on anything bigger that 256gb and has to reindex it randomly. The latest update didn't fix anything.

Educate yourself holy shit. Fucking normies

>having one SD card slot

Another clip+. I have two extras, I could sell one.

I really need to replace my clip+. Broke it a year ago and never got around to getting a replacement. I hate pulling my phone out every time I wanna change a song.

Europeans can't even listen to music without being babied

You could just make playlists if that's the case, and I think a lot of PMP's separate files by genre

FIio makes one called the M3 but for some reason don't see it being sold a whole lot

I have a Clip Zip with Rockbox added

just get whatever the newest Clip model is I guess