Talk me out of selling my car and buying this thing come fall

Talk me out of selling my car and buying this thing come fall.

wrong board friend

no point in talking you out of it. it's GOAT. I'm buying one as well in Dec.

Try

>lgbt
that's reserved for Android and Windows.

Is the screen 8K? if it's only 5K then it's not worth selling your car for. Also you likely only surf Sup Forums and facefook, so it would be a waste of money. That keyboard isn't even mechanical. And the mouse isn't a MX Master.

>>>/suckingcockatstarbucks/

>bezels

Easy.
If you're gay and you mean it - buy it.

I'll never touch a Macintosh again, in my entire life.
Why you might ask?
Well, when I was younger, my friend and I were taking apart his Performa and I ended up losing a finger after I'd received a greviously deep laceration from one of the 'internal cages' that hold in its components (and I assume are build with razor sharp edges to dissuade upgraders for planned obsolescence).
So, if I were you, I would not support such a wicked company.

what car?

Because the new Mac Pro is likely to be better in every aspect.

you can't telecommute to work if your job is bagging groceries you idiot

Post pics

Man I wish they'll sell those space grey keyboard and mice individually

I'm waiting for some eBay listing. I think Apple has already stated they will not sell them individually.

I just can't fucking figure out why they refuse to add backlighting to their desktop keyboards. It's infuriating.

Because new mac pro will be released and you can use better monitor with better hardware with a small increment of price.

the problem with apple is that it requires no work to use
its designed for the average person to have easy access to computers (designed for idiots)

go for it if you want but mind you that 99.99% of people who have apple products are the most staunchly fuckwads on the planet

Don't sell your car, just get another loan for your iToy like a good iToddler.
Trust me, you NEED it.

Do it, fa/g/got!!!

>the problem with apple is that it requires no work to use

lmao how is that a fucking problem?

I mean, do whatever you want.

i want one too, feelsbadman

t. poorfag

jordan is a crossdressing homo

Go for it. I have never been a macfag before but the 27" 5k models are comfy. Got the opportunity to use one recently and now I want to buy one. Not only that, but it triggers Sup Forumsfags, so there's another reason to buy it.

>18 Core Xeon on a Mac
>128 gb of ECC memory
>Can support 4 other 5k monitors
>Will also work with external GPU's
>Nvidia working on native Titan X support for Mac OS
>Can play Wow better than on Windows

Buy it user, and please unbox it with us.

Hey look loyal customers. We learned our lesson from the Mac Pro with its limited upgradeability, due to proprietary connections and limited cooling capacity (jackasses couldn't even do speed bump upgrades on it regularly).

Hey, we went and did the same thing to the iMac. Wow. The specs are nice for now, but what about a decade down the line.

it is not upgradeable

This board is for elitist nerds, eho like to tinker with technology.
This is why Sup Forums hates apple, it's just so boring and monotone, nothing really special about it.

Do you know who the CEO of apple is?

Do you know who the CEO of Google is? Do you know that nickname for Android is Gaydroid inside of Google because they have so many gays on the team? Stay mad.

>no proof

You should, hopefully you won't be able to get to work and then waste away

you should sell your car regardless

Those component bays on Performa models were plastic.

Nice try, though.

>jackasses couldn't even do speed bump upgrades on it regularly
That wasn't a cooling issue, it was a "fucking intel changed sockets again" issue. The trashcan used Ivy Bridge xeons (socket 2011/ddr3) and the move to Haswell and then meant 2011v3 and ddr4

Apple is way more gay, than Google, though... That's why there's a meme that if you use apple you must be LGBT.

Get the more powerful Mac Pro next year, and keep your car?

Why sell your car if u can get the money sucking dick?

5$ per bj is just 1000 cokx for your Mac

>Hey, we went and did the same thing to the iMac. Wow. The specs are nice for now, but what about a decade down the line.
The iMac worked that way since it fucking launched, senpai

Wait until the modular version next year.

holy fuck look at those 10/10 aesthetics

>t. mactoddler

Your car won't throttle when it heats up user.

Your car will help you pick up chicks.

An iMac will only help you pick up fags at Starbucks.