There was an armed cop working as security at the club in orlando

>there was an armed cop working as security at the club in orlando
>he was soon joined by three other cops
>they still couldn't stop the killer
how come the pro guns americans are ignoring this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>ahah gun free zone am i right
turns out there were armed people
americans will ignore this

The armed guards were most likely outside of the crowd that contained a shooter. Shooting at a single target in an utter sea of potential targets would have resulted in numerous injuries or deaths. Had the average joe been able to carry his or her personal carry piece into the club, they would have most likely been much closer to the shooter and would be able to take a crack at him. Also, if cc was allowed, the shooter would have known that there would have been a larger presence of weapons, therefore smaller chance of success, and he most likely wouldnt have targeted the place at all.

this, it's also important to note that relying totally on the police/guards is something pro-gun folks are against

any response, yuropoors?

So having a gun cannot prevent or stop crimes using gun

Yeah, a lot of those fags were packin' that night.

pls read line 2, sentence 2 of the post you replied to

So basically, USA should just turn back into the wild, wild west were people don't shower without guns?

Yeah so result would be same if cops were not armed cuz they were armed but couldnt shoot anyway so guns were fucking useless

If gays had guns they wouldn't have shoot at the shooter for same reason

So why sell guns to everyone?

Im saying the bloke right beside the shooter, if he had had a gun, wouldve had an exponentially better chance at pacifying the shooter than the cop on the other side of a crowded room. Gun control is bad because it eliminated the possiblity of that bloke existing at that point in time.

>movies are reality

The exact same thing would happen because the hypothetically armed gays are also surrounded by people.

>utterly incompetent cops allow someone to shoot 100 people
>clearly this means only cops should have guns

Fun Fact: The "Wild West" only had like 3 gun deaths max because people were too busy surviving to shoot each other up.

So it should be even worse than the wild wild west? I feel you. I feel you deeply. Your feelings I can deeply feel.

pls no bully

the "Wild" West is the safest America has ever been. The few criminals that became famous did so precisely because they were so rare

work on that reading comprehension please. A person RIGHT NEXT to the shooter, meaning there is nobody inbetween the shooter and the person, is who i was referring to. Armed guards are not usually found in the middle of crowded gay bar dance floors. gays are though, and a gay with a gun shooting at somebody five feet away wouldve succeeded far easily at hitting his mark than a hilariously incompetent u.s. rent-a-cop

didnt finish sorry, the rent-a-cop of course being 50 feet away, with 70 people in between him and the goat fucker

so much faggotry.
Gays could defend themselves with guns and you all now it

But if you're shooting people and your goal is to kill as much as you can, you will always shoot the ones nearest/most threat to you right? It's not wise to make a hypothetical situation where the ones nearest to the culprit is/are safe; not to mention that the culprit would always shoot from a position without blind spots and patch holes like getting overpowered with mere hands.

i hope you are baiting

Neither armed security nor cops are required to protect your life. The guard probably did the smart thing and got the fuck out of dodge until more backup arrived.

That's a bit different from a club goer carrying and being in direct contact with the shooter.

The Wild West wasn't actually very violent. And on top of that it was quite common back then to have towns mandate that guns be turned into the local sheriff upon entering town.

Are you saying that at no point in the shooting was there any civilian with nobody in a short distance between them and the shooter?

I'm not ignoring it, I just don't care.

let's have no guns
THAT'LL SHOW HIM

>This entire thread

I'm saying that they are more than likely to be the first targets. Not to mention that it's an AR, startled people have little to no time to prepare and are more likely to be dead before they even realize what happened. The only retaliation that could be possible is if it's from someone who had successfully took cover and got a nice position.

Because people ignore things that are inconvenient to their agenda. No matter what side they are on.

Knows Nothing About Guns and Has Never Attended a CC Course/Lecture: The Post

>Not to mention that it's an AR
It wasn't an AR though. It was an MCX.

Also:
>implying

this post is very amusing and fairy bread is, in fact, a real food

So what are you saying? Every gays in those bar should have taken cc lectures to reduce casualties? Or are you saying that every single one of those gays should at least have a single firearm capable of immediate use while partying? Or are you saying that there should be at least one, two or three """courageous""" gays in his immediate vicinity that should have lunged at him while he's shooting while knowing full well that the well prepared shooter has already took this into consideration?

Those can't happen.

1. If cc was allowed in the bar in the first place, the shooter wouldnt have targeted it. Big surprise, guns are a pretty effective deterrent.

2. Had there been at least one person ccing in the crowd, where the "cops" were not, the shooting wouldve had a chance to be ended early.

3. The shooter knew there would be no resistance, because having a gun in a no-gun zone pretty much ensures there will be little to no effective resistance.

4. Im saying you should educate yourself on a topic before you try to debate it

>Europoor
>Use "statistics" to somehow prove something which has been shown to be false numerous times, yet continues to repeat them again and again in the hope of attracting more like-minded sheep
>Angry look shows he is clearly not enjoying his life, possibly because he continues to be wrong but can't admit it
>Red arrow signifies the loss of freedom and civil liberties in exchange for a false sense of security

>American
>Understands the truth and doesn't sugar-coat it to try and appear smarter
>Happy look shows he's confident in his theory because it is true. Would a man with no confidence wear such a hat in public?
>Green arrow shows that more guns = more freedom and overall happiness because people don't have to worry about mass shootings so much

>just arm everyone in nightclubs!

>Had there been at least ONE person ccing in the crowd

holy shit US, you're better than this

what does this mean?

You will do well if you go into advertising.

Soyou... just pointed out cops did nothing. That's not a gun control argument as increased gun control laws wouldn't affect this scenario.

I wonder, how could france have tightened Paris's gun control laws in order to prevent the Charlie Hebdo shooting?

Reminder that cops waited outside while this hit show was still going on.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

This 100%

Are you retarded?

Seems to work okay for them.

a night club has to be the worst possible place to go into as a cop its crowded people are panicking its dark as shit. they said they exchanged fire with the shooter immedility but he took hostages.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED