Want to thank German team and all supporters from both teams - the game was great...

Want to thank German team and all supporters from both teams - the game was great ,true emotions and passion for winning.

0:0 is an honour to us,since we tied with worlds greatest team and thats a win to us.

Greets from Gdansk

I hope you die. Christians will always be the eternal enemies of those true to Allah.
I will laugh at your demise you filthy animal.

Shittiest match of the Euro, fuck you, stupid namefag

>polish """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""victory"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

German people ( true,white ) are now wakening up and realise there is only way to preserve their culture and normal colour of skin - that is allied with Poland as many levels possible.

We are the fresh ,white blood they need,instead of dirty,muslim faecal matter they already implied by Merkel.

Since we are all above our historical differences and dramas, the turks and pakis will no longer be the cancer of Germany - we are the cure. We are not afraif of your matchetes- we have our own :) And since theres a shit load of young Polish people,aheading to Germany in the nearest future, I say there is a hope.

I like where this is going - Polish-Germany alliance against muslims. Just like the old times,but this time we are not making misteake by letting you in,after a great war that is comming.

UK and France are lost,bet there is still a chance to Aryans

>We are the fresh ,white blood they need,instead of dirty,muslim faecal matter they already implied by Merkel.
nice try Paw-Paw, but they clearly don't want whiteys, they want shitskins(the darkest, the better), you don't need to whore yourself

>mfw tv still on from back then and they are rerunning the game already
Good mood here, though. People kinda wanted the win but it was a deserved result with a good Polish team.
Funny how Spiegel ran an article about how violent Polish fans supposedly are today. Nothing seems to have happened. Maybe the draw was a sociopolitical decision? :^)
>Polish-Germany alliance against muslims
Not happening with either government.
You're invited.

Now Deutschland and Poland are best friends ever? Puaj.

sorry, but I wouldn't want to be allahu snakbar'd or raped

I wish you were baiting

No, it's just one autistic cuck posting dumb shit
Femanon is that you? Didn't see you in a while

ok. post boobs.

yup, it's me, hi Lublinqt

>Didn't see you in a while
that's because you don't post very much outside /v4/ :3

nein, you have some sites if you want to see boobs

Clean my toilet, slav scum.

>polish immigrants are scum, I preffer the pakis
>british logic

Based Poles.

Who /BavarianPolishAlliance/ here? Let's cleanse the Earth of Pr*ssians

>haha clean my toilets haha xDD
>FOKIN POLES STEALIN MAH JOBS, BREXIT NAO
if you wanna bant at least try to be coherent laddie

i am hoping for the coming polish empire when germany and sorrounding western countries desintegrate.

Poles deserve a true empire

I thought Prussians got cleansed already in 1945 by based a Slavs.

This.

?

I hope too, Polish Empire would be great to be partitioned again!

not if poland becomes the new germany by conquering highly productive german regions

German bros are to my liking