His ancestors were too lazy and too scared to cross the ocean into the new world and start over a free man

>his ancestors were too lazy and too scared to cross the ocean into the new world and start over a free man

Brits are shiet

shut the fuck up canada

>his ancestors failed their life in europe and had to leave their ancestral land in order not to starve on the street

bit sad desu

Spot on mate

>the ancestors of the people who were too afraid to cross are going to starve on the street without foodstamps

Euros being butthurt as always

But Cheng

Your parents came by plane

>grandpop worked in the US for six years and only went back to sweden to bury his father but ended up knocking up some girl and moved back to sweden

I wonder what it was like to live during that era.
You start hearing about some crazy new land and they are recruiting people to build colonies.
You have no idea what it looks like, you heard there are crazy monkey natives and the voyage will take months but you decide to go anyway.

Nowadays there's no land to discover and space programs are stagnated. We are truly the worst generation.

please be gentle

stop crying bitch nigga and sign up for mars expedition

be the first monkey on mars

>mfw I call you on mars to ask how's life

Tough break

>he didnt want to bend knee to some faggot in a castle so he jumped on the new to ship leaving his godforsaken land to be free,meanwhile his relatives stayed and had to suck royal cock for the entirety of their lives and be labeled a "subject" everywhere they went

Why don't yuroweenies have any self esteem?

The old funeral shag, classic.

You seem to forget that the living standard in America was pure shit and misery compared to Europe up until the world wars

>Leaving a famine ridden shithole means you were a failure and not the country.
wew

yeah, ok

That's simply not true. The US had the second highest HDI in the world after 1885 and continued to be in the top 10 till this day.

>America was pure shit and misery compared to Europe up until the world wars
Wut? You seem to forget the part where there was low level conflict across the entire European continent m8. Germany wasn't formed with flowers and wine.

Yeah. I bet they never counted the dead red indians and niggers.

>His ancestors didn't rape some prime brit boypucci to get them on a ship to the great southern land
>His ancestors did then not land and start raping prime abo boipuccy

>up until world wars
>1905

Lol

Also the filename suggests the pic was taken at a Luna Park fair, it's like me taking a pic of Disneyland and bragging about how wonderfully magical Europe is.

And Mexicans and Spaniards and civil war and war of independence and Indians never happened in america

>great-great grandpop was born in New South Wales to Irish parents, but made the Pacific crossing because he heard the gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the word of Our Prophet Joseph Smith

I know that feel. So close to being a born shitposter. Instead, I get to be a fourth generation Arizonan with all the permit-free CCW that implies. Great Great grandpop would have been proud.

All the casualties of those wars combined had nothing on the average European conflict. The Franco-Prussian war alone had more casualties than 2 centuries of the Indian Wars.

You also had the problem in Europe of the nobility being dicks to you and repossessing your land on a whim, leaving you with nothing.

As if Europe didn't and still does to an extent have its fair share of lower class citizens.