What is the best European Country to move to?

What is the best European Country to move to?

yourmomistan

Poland

Germany

Armenia

Turkey.

For a murican? Ireland or UK

America

israel

Just move to serbia and false-flag bomb some important whatever-the-fuck thereby throwing gasoline on the fire

Kosovo

Don't come to the UK, Yank. Fuck off to Israel, okay?

That depends. Do you prefer shitskin-infested cuckhole, a poor post-gommie shithole, or perhaps a bit of both?

Who would ever prefer shitskin-infested cuckhole over poor post-gommie shithole?

Europe is dumb.

Don't come here.

B

Poor post-gommie shithole

Gommie blocks for life.

Hmm...

Caliphate of Bosnistan and Herzegovinabad

Denmark, they are God tier.

europe is such a fucking overrated continent really.
half of it was shit since the dawn of time and still continues to exist as such
there are some neat things about it but i don't think they are worth the hassle

Germany if you have no money, The Netherlands if you have decent money, Norway if you have good money, Switzerland if you have a lot of money, Liechtenstein if you have money out the ass, and Monaco if you're Saudi prince-tier rich.

Donbass.

Switzerland but they don't want you

Don't do it. It'll be fun for a few months, but you'll always be a stranger and you'll end up missing things from your country that you never thought that you would miss.

Europe is shit. I wipe my ass with euro bills.

Slovenia
No immigrants plus near western standards of living.

Euro is more valuable than your toy money, son

Austria

Moldova

Where's best for a young kiwi lad? Shitskin-infested cuckholes need not apply.

I've always been interested by the v4 countries 2bh.

Estonia.

Such innovative government, and robust and forward-thinking infrastructure. And strongly entrenched civil liberties and freedom. To think this was once a part of the Soviet Union.

Bravo, Eesti!

Australia if you don't hate chinks.

Luxembourg

you can move to turkey we all white here no shitskins

Norway and the Netherlands are the best countries for the average man.

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

France! France!

Slovenia and Croatia actually look quite nice, despite being former Yugoslavs.

Us in the countryside my bro

come over it's noice
fo shizzle my wizzle

Switzerland
Norway
Denmark

Bosnia

Full

Rare

Depends on what your looking for. They are all incredibly diverse and different and they all have their advantages and disadvantages. Like Scandinavian countries have a high living quality of living but are also very expensive, Cold and socially awkward. Germany, Netherlands also have high living quality maybe a bit lower than Scandanavian countries but they are also cheaper and less boring. On the other hand you also have countries like France, Italy, Spain who all have considerably lower living quality but offer a whole other culture that might fit you better. Meditaranian living style is considered warmer and friendlier, and they think they enjoy life more.