Just had an argument with a tech illiterate girl

Okay so some girl just go added to a group chat as we were talking about pcs

>=me
>>=her

>Nvidia cards are shit at fp32 thats why everyone uses AMD cards for bitcoin mining and its also the reason they are all sold out
>>Amd cards are shit
>What makes you say this?
>>They are trash and overheat so you then have to replace them as well as that Intel updates their drivers all the time AMD never updates their drivers
I am mad at this point
>Well Intel dont make gpus so if you are on about updates it could not be drivers but rather microcode
>>Yeah thats what I meant!
>As for the over heating I can assure you they do not , the recent ryzen chips are soldered rather than using a chip tim paste. As well as that they draw less power and you get better performance in most cases for half the price.
>post this pcgamer.com/intels-tells-core-i7-7700k-owners-to-stop-overclocking-to-avoid-high-temps/
>post image related
>she has not posted since

This is the mind share that Intel has. This is what a women would say mansplaining is

Will post screen shots if asked

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=73LQVu9ONo8
youtube.com/watch?v=C9wRO1ZYodQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your first strike was arguing with a woman about semiconductors.

lmao i knew Sup Forums was autistic but come on

Sugoi blog oniisan, where do I subscribe?

She was spouting lies. Should I have sat their and done nothing?

just fuck her

You should not have sperged out on Sup Forums.

>arguing with a woman

Just wait until she changes her mind by herself lmao

>Just had an argument with a tech illiterate girl
so a regular girl then.

im not sure how you expected this to play out any differently

Why didn't you tell her to get back to the kitchen, she shouldn't try to strain herself trying to understand something more complicated than a cookbook or a muslim soap opera

getting screen shots now

Women kind.
The picture.

You're both retarded, go fuck already.

this is an 18+ board you underage retard

>intel

Can post ID if wanted

shilling works because women exist. GJ OP.

>Well Intel dont make gpus
You are a fucking moron.
Shes still right even though she doesn't know what the fuck shes talking about.

Intel dont make gpus . They have shitty igpus and they dont get any where near the volume of updates that a discrete AMD card gets.

please show

>Just had an argument with a tech illiterate girl
Oh my god who gives a shit? Take your faggot blog to reddit.

These people are why intel has a 80% market share.

retard

fuck off you human abortion

>They are trash and overheat

Was she wrong? I mean I did have an amd card overheat, and die over a bad driver. Maybe she was just talking about my card.

And this bothers you why?

>>>/highschool/

>tfw 18

can confirm

Gotta learn to hide your power level from retards.

>arguing with anyone about anything

you fucked up
it doesn't change people's opinions
all it does is cause massive resentment
if you were a smart and confident person, you'd shut up and listen more
the less you talk the less wrong you are

Being smart is knowing when you are right and not backing down. Not getting walked over

>intel doesnt make GPUs
But they do make iGPUs, which have their own drivers, which they update.
Basically, you're fucking retarded and took a conversation about GPUs and turned it into CPUs.

Kill yourself.

what gaym is that?

>not backing down

yeah because that totally means winning arguments about shit nobody actually cares about
grow up kiddo

Any momentary triumph you think you have gained through argument is really a Pyrrhic victory: The resentment and ill will you stir up is stronger and lasts longer than any momentary change of opinion. It is much more powerful to get others to agree with you through your actions, without saying a word. Demonstrate, do not explicate.

Take the engineer in Athens receiving orders from his commander Mucianus to send the largest ship’s mast to be used to help in the siege of the town of Pergumus. The engineer argued that what the commander needed was not the larger mast, but the smaller which would be better suited for the task. Mucianus was infuriated and sent for the engineer who continued to try to explain his reasoning for sending the smaller mast. For his disobedience, he was flogged and scourged with rods until he died.

The engineer’s argument went on deaf ears. Nobody cared whether or not it was more prudent to use the smaller mast. The fact of the matter was that a superior gave a command and he decided that by insulting the intelligence of his master by arguing was more important.

Unlike Michelangelo, the engineer did not exercise the correctness of his ideas indirectly. When Florence’s mayor, Piero Sorderini told Michelangelo that the nose on his sculpture that he had been commissioned to do of a young David with sling in hand was too big, he did not argue that the nose was just right, Michelangelo merely took the mayor onto the scaffolding and gave the appearance of changing the nose. Sorderini was pleased and no one was offended.

Two Long-Term Affects of Your Words

1. Resentment: When people agree with you politely, but are really thinking something totally different.

2. Offended: You said something inadvertently but according to the other person’s mood was misinterpreted.

You’ve heard the old adage, “Actions speak louder than words.” Actions and demonstrations are much more powerful than any rhetoric that one can spew out his mouth. There are no offensive words, no possibility of misinterpretation. No one can argue with demonstrated proof. As Baltasar Gracian remarks, "The truth is generally seen, rarely heard." Yet beyond actions, the most powerful persuasion is symbolic.

Symbols like a flag or mythic story or monument is something we all understand without the exchanging one word. Henry Kissinger, who in 1979 suddenly broke off an intense meeting with the Israelis over the return of the Sinai desert to go sight-seeing to an ancient place in Masada, Masada is where seven thousand Jewish warriors were said to commit mass suicide in A.D. 73 rather than give in to the Roman troops. The Israelis knew that Kissinger’s message was much more than just a warning; it was a significant emotional symbol that made them think far more seriously than any oratorical rhetoric he could have placated.

Choose Your Battles Wisely

Sometimes it is best to conserve your energy and walk away. Then there are other times when the heat of an argument will be beneficial to you. On the opposite end of the spectrum it is advantageous to argue with all the convictions you can muster. The more emotional, the better, especially when caught in a web of deception, you need to draw the other person into the argument so as to distract and confuse.

Phases of a Convincing Deceptive Argument

1. Feign ignorance: Like the con artist, Victor Lustig who sold boxes for $10,000 and claimed that the boxes could make money. When confronted by Sheriff Richards of Remsen County, Oklahoma that the box did not work, he acted as if he could not believe it. He went as far as to ask the sheriff if he had operated it properly. This is the way to place doubt in the mind of the offended party.

2. Put a technical spin or rhetoric on the deception: In the case of Lustig, he was masterful in his wording about the box. This was nothing more than a bunch of technical gobbledygook that further confused the sheriff, who then let his guard down because of his own insecurity about the function of the box.

3. Offer something for nothing: Lustig offered to give the sheriff his money back and to come back to the town to fix the box although he knew that the box would never work and the money was not real. He diffused a situation that could have been deadly for him. He had won the argument and was able to get the sheriff jailed for passing counterfeit bills in the process.

Well, AMD cards ARE overheating shit, the drivers are now better than novideo tho.

LOOK A GIRL TALKED ME TO FINALLY ISN'T SHE A WRONG PIECE OF SHIT? HAHA I SURE TIPPED MY Sup ForumsENTOOMAN HAT TO HER

Please fucking kill yourself

It's battletech

Reminder that the 48 laws of power was written by a grabbler

what i learned today is op is a sperg and neither i nor this girl cares about his opinion at all

This. Not doing so only proves OP is CuckLordKhan

Just posted this on /r/Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/6h3map/g_has_an_interaction_with_a_woman/?st=j3w6kbwn&sh=65e803f1

Nice blog.
Kill yourself.

>Ebyn xDDDDD
Neither of you should ever reproduce.

Jesus fucking Christ.
FUCK OFF
BACK
TO
FACEBOOK

> arguing with a woman

its like you love losing your time

please kill yourselves

underrated

is this a fake thread.

>I am mad at this point
because they insulted your favorite Corperation. AMD really appreciates your hard work, good boy.

I love running Handbrake all day. It makes me feel good about my purchase.

>Intel dont make gpus
>they dont get any where near the volume of updates that a discrete AMD card gets
You are a fucking moron.

>Taking women seriously and viewing them as beings with agency and the ability to hold sane and objective conversations

See this is where you went wrong my friend

>being such an autist you have to argue with some chick over who the fuck cares
Dude, just know you're right and walk away like an adult
I got shit on by all my friends when I ditched my 6700k for a 1700x
Now they are complaining that it's hard to record with OBS (now that shadowplay has been broken for a while) and they are maxing out their CPUs

NVENC isn't broken.

It's been pretty fucky for a bunch of the guys I gaym with
Shadowplay destroys our FPS and we think it's because we all run dual cards. Never happened before though, just within the past year

>we all run dual cards
you could have just said "we're all retarded", it's the same thing

>le sli bad maymay

>This is what a women would say mansplaining is
And then she'll get pissed when you point out the folly of her thinking since AMD's CEO is a female doctor.
>she's against proper feminism

I've never had it fuck up since basically its inception.

Using it as I type this.

>can confirm
Wow it's summer already.

Oh god.

Your faggotry at being triggered by a woman who has a different opinion than yours.

You should be embarrassed. Not trying to start a group therapy thread for confirmation bias.

>>tfw no qt3.14 amd fangirl to play vidya with

youtube.com/watch?v=73LQVu9ONo8

Women are literally 8 years behind technology conversations at all times, unless their degree says anything greater than "electrical engineering".

It's the general rule.

>fp32
>mining
wat

Lisa Su is a doctorate from MIT in electrical engineering. Pretty sure she knows more about silicon design than the entirety of Sup Forums.

HAHA, you really think that synth is a human being?

There's no way a woman made of FLESH could possibly be that intelligent.

>synth
Back to with your shitty unoptimized game

>HAHA WOMEN ARE SO STUPID AMIRITTE? NO GIRLS ALLOWED xddddddd
who gives a fuck, why did you post a high school skype convo here, tard?

youtube.com/watch?v=C9wRO1ZYodQ
>she's worked in IT for over a decade

She is right tho, amd cards are shit.

I'm not sure who the retard is.

Just subbed to her channel.

what the fuck is going on here?

>basically an entire conversation in acronyms with horrible spelling arguing over raw numbers instead of technical specifics

you are sub-human

/thread

nice meme arrows

>you are sub-human
na, just a normal teenager

But you're tech illiterate in comparison to a Linux user. You see technics as a consumer not as a techie. You don't know how it works under the hood.

Did Ryzen gaming performance improve?

>Insecurity.
>The picture.

fascinating read. make sure to keep us abreast of all your console war arguments in future.

does she know that you're sperging about her on Sup Forums??

Yes

AMD cards used to be better than nVidia cards at bitcoin mining because they had a single instruction that performed an bit rotation which was used in SHA256 for their implementation of the blockchain which could be performed in one clock cycle as opposed to 3 clock cycles. Additionally, in the case of Ethereum, generally pure memory bandwidth is higher which is highly important as both memory size and bandwidth need to be gratutious to run the algorithms properly (it's part of the reason why ASICs cannot be as profitable due to the amount of memory/memory bandwidth necessary). That being said, since the 480/580 only so slightly edges out the 1060 in games these days I would rather go with the 1060 so I don't have to play up a more beefy power supply. Otherwise this girl is just a typical normie nitwit so there's generally no changing their minds, it's what years of Intel Goy Training has done to everyone.

>girls wants your dick
>get into autistic argument about hardware with her
>???
>profit?

At least you've won the argument.

This is why women aren't respected because they live an entire life of people pretending they're right so that they'll give out vagina access.

>vagina access

kek'd a bit

>WELCOME VAGINA USER
>PLEASE ENTER VALID VAGINA ACCESS CODE
>b52j89gkhjIPO492
>VAGINA ACCESS GRANTED!
>PLEASE PROCEED

Typical Sup Forumsentooman

>no valid access code
>hack my way in through the backdoor
>mfw

Or you could ask her rightaway

He is moron and it is still better than being eternally BTFO tripfag.

Future of AMDrones

>VAGINA ACCESS LEVEL: GUEST USER
Women need to change their configs to not allow priv escalation

>greentexting outside of Sup Forums

this is sad
i bet you're the type to whine about not getting pussy but then you go and do this

Wanna see your therapy picture again?

>Argument about GPUS
>posts proof of CPUS comparrison
>claims intel doesn't have GPUS
>they do
I can only imagine that the girl saw you for the irrational autist that you are and left it there, rather than continue to argue with a retard.
And all of this is just the tip of the iceberg.

This reads like a conversation between teenagers.
Honestly OP what the fuck are you doing here?