Does anyone know what White/Hispanic babies look like? My sister is marrying a Mexican

Does anyone know what White/Hispanic babies look like? My sister is marrying a Mexican.

I'd like some pictures.
Also, what do 75% white babies look like out of sheer curiosity?

Both are ugly, so I guess the children will be ugly too

I'm one.

I just look like a white guy with dark hair. Pretty pale too. Most people don't know unless I tell them (and then act super shocked)

My mom (the Mexican parent) isn't super indigenous looking or dark so that could be why. I guess it could depend on how brown the Hispanic parent is.

My Uncle married a cuban and all their children all had blonde hair and blue eyes.

My other Uncle married a Mexican and their kid looks black irish(Swarthy looking north european essentially)

Also, shame on your sister for being a taco burner

I'm her brother, and I'm fairly handsome.

There's potential for a beautiful kid in them just because of htis.

Probably like an Italian or something, I feel like spics are the closest to white people

Native American genes are strong.

The kids will have dark eyes, dark hair and probably ball heads

Yeah I was actually about to bring up Zimmerman and Yeb's kids as examples of how they could be browner than me.

But both the moms in this pic look way more brown/indigenous than my mother is.

>I feel like spics are the closest to white people

What? No fucking way. Kazakhs and North Africans are.

Jeb Bush's kids look pretty much white except for the one with dark brown skin. Other than the skin color, he looks like a white guy.

George Zimmerman looked so white the media tried to make him 100% white, so I guess that's a good testament to how the kids look at worst.

I don't know who the fat cow is, but she looks like a random fat bitch I'd meet at Wal-mart. White regardless.

>Also, what do 75% white babies look like out of sheer curiosity?

Pale with black hair or Rashida Jones. They're usually not super dark.

I'm gonna get me an Irish lass for a wife
t. chicano

if the father is mexicans and mom white, he will look white
but if the mother is spic he is fucked

Have you ever met a Maghreb ?

"no"

I'm not Irish and the women here aren't particularly attractive so go ahead and waste your time

Memes, I know from my family that this isnt true. My aunt is Hispanic yet my cousins look like aryans

My father is puerto rican while my mother is a typical white american (mixed german/irish). I look brown, but my sister looks white af. Since hispanics are pretty mixed the results may vary.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

el chicano papas

>My aunt is Hispanic yet my cousins look like aryans

So she must be like the some lost Meds

Irish women aren't anything to write home about

looks like your sister got BEANED