Let's see em

Let's see em

>Georgia okay
How come, bro?

California would be nice if half the population wasn't mentally challenged.

We're not that great desu

Nevada is the best US state

It seemed like a cross between my home state of Iowa, and Washington state when I was there, which was pretty awesome.
Then again I was only there for a day.

Quality post senpai.

what you got against md/dc friendo?

>PA
Hello brother!

its literally just Las Vegas, Paradise (this is the name of a place, right next to Vegas it actually contains the Strip, so basically still Vegas), and Reno.

CHI

>the hispanic wanting the nuke the very states that make it possible for democrats to get the presidency and give him amnesty

Incoming butthurt.

>inb4 le typical califag xDD

I love the beauty of my country and have driven across it many times. But do I want to live in these others rather than California? Fuck no. You don't want me but your people keep coming here. Stay buttmad. I would only ever consider leaving California for the Canary Islands, Ibiza, or the French Riviera. Nowhere else in America gets so nice and comfy if you've got it made.

>france 's opinion

rude

>le typical califag xDD

its funny how you have the self-awareness to know how objectively fucking terrible you are, but not the self-awareness to be ashamed of it.

you really are a typical califag.

the ones who go there are no different than the ones who go to NYC or fucking Texas. Youre all rejects of states who couldn't give a fuck less about you, but are forced to listen to you talk about yourself and how important you are ENDLESSLY.

I'm from the state of paranoia where it's none of the govt's business where I fucking live.

>implying they don't already know.

Idaho looks beautiful in pictures.. shame about the people.

The northern portion is great but I'm mostly talking about the desolate garbage party that is the south.

Fellow Califag here. You're a shame to this state, and I bet you were born in some flyover yourself. Arrogant richfags like you are driving this state into the ground.

Why the mixed feelings for New Mexico and Oregon/Washington?

ill post mine in a sec

fuck you nigger, MN isnt a flyover
t. hates mormons
fuck you retard texan faggot
disregarded
too choosy, unrealistic. decent try though.
>hating NJ
>thinking the upper midwest is "OK"
fuck off
agree about cali but leave the south once in a while pal
kek actually the one I agree with most lol
eh a bit too choosy but overall good
brother to the south. Based Iowa.
good map for the most part, unrealistically choosy. Missouri is correct.

SECEED

here's mine. Yes i'm choosy too kek

Fuck big cities, they're the worst America has to offer.

Nice landscapes, but fruity people.
Butthurt the post.

mixed feelings about my midwest neighbors. the south can fuck off

Soon my friend
Then kick us out, please! We all don't like being forced to live among degenerates and faggots.

>unironically living in Bumfuck

>We all don't like being forced to live among degenerates and faggots.
Then why are you living in the south then?

I live 40 minutes outside of a large city.
I'd live further if I could but it's a far enough drive for work as is.

In PA and thinking of leaving t b h. It's a boring state. You really are taking a gamble if you walk outside in Philly at night. Northwestern states pls accept me I have sick skills. Either that or New England (East Coast rat race w/ a Colonial backdrop)

I've lived on a cattle ranch in Kansas for a few years know. It's absolute hell on earth and I imagine it would be even worse in Tejas. Anyways here's my map. America is pretty shitty in general and I would rather live in Italy or Spain but I would say that New England and some parts of the old south like NOLA and Charleston are goat.

>half
Trust me, it's higher than that.

I don't live in Texas. Wish I did, the weather's a lot nicer. I mean it's even hotter in Texas but it's not 70% humidity throughout the summer.

I can do dry heat but wet heat kills me. Also, I've never been to Kansas, but Texas is quite nice. As is Alabama, absolutely gorgeous green everywhere.

Can't do heat famalam, need my white Christmases. Louisiana is ok is some parts which is why I have mixed feelings about it but I really can't find anything redeeming about Alabama. I would rather live in MS t b h, better history.

Why delaware?

buy into New England real estate while you still can boys

>I mean it's even hotter in Texas but it's not 70% humidity throughout the summer.
Depends where you are. I live in southeast Texas. Today it was 97 with 85% humidity. It is hell until October. Out west past San Antonio it is hot but dry.
You in Bama bro?
Louisiana in Cajun country is awesome. Mississippi in the rich areas is very nice, other than that, just no.

Didn't notice Delaware on the map, didn't change it from the OP but I don't have anything against it other than Wilmington is kind of a shithole but otherwise just fine.

>New England real estate
The reason why everyone is moving out is because it's ridiculously expensive. High cost of living and high real estate costs keep poor non-whites (and whites) out. The only affordable New England real estate are in the empty regions of upper Northern New England or Western Mass.

Alabama is nice for the scenery and the small comfy towns where nothing ever happens. Not great for the night life, but I love to relax and the food is fucking excellent. Plus if you do want to do stuff everyone loves to drink. Personally not my thing. Also I love guns and there's no shortages of places to shoot at or people to shoot with.

Yeah I'm in Bama. Born in San Antonio where it's nice and dry and you can get a tan without breaking too much of a sweat. I've lived in Bama most of my life at this point and I still can't take the humidity.
I love Arizona as well because it's hot and dry. I don't do cold, anything below 60 sucks for me.

I would have thought it was because of retiring boomers moving to warmer climates.

That too. It's a lot of things. Mass. is one of the most expensive states to live in, Northern New England has an abysmal job market, people are dropping left and right from heroin, Boomers are finding they can't shovel a foot of snow as well as they used to... it all adds up. There's a growing draw to the Carolinas right now

More for me then. My dream home is a qt colonial home in the Boston bay area, maybe around Salem or something.

t. Evansville or Jeffersonville

Goddamned snowbirds

So comfy. Exeter NH comfy tier

>mfw I'm surrounded by idiots

I wouldn't mind living in Eufaula or a nice suburb of Birmingham. Somewhere not to expensive, nice and quiet.
Flagstaff is the only place I would live in Arizona.

Oh yeah, if that's your goal, shoot for it! I bag on New England but IMO it's one of the most beautiful parts of the US. I guess I see a disproportionate amount of New England praise on Sup Forums from Americans and Europeans alike so I piss on the parade a bit so that the problems aren't glossed over.

Salem is great, along with the rest of the North Shore. As I said it's expensive, but it's near Boston so you can easily net a job. Keep in mind of taxes and laws in Mass. Unfortunately, Mass is the Cali of the east coast and has very strong gun laws and big taxes... if that irks you, you could live on the border in New Hampshire (aka Freedom: The State). Salem is young and hip too, unlike a lot of New England towns farther away from the metro.

GOOD L U C K

ehh

Birmingham is a total shithole outside of the select few rich and upper class areas. It's just so dirty and run down. Not to say it's the only place like that but I've been there multiple times and I just never got a nice feeling about it.
Maybe it's just that it's a bunch of grey and browns as far as they eye can see but I'd rather live out in the countryside honestly. There's open land everywhere and it's not like you even have to live far from a city to do that.
Maybe I'm just biased towards trees but man, it's the one thing I'd miss the most if I moved back to Texas, all these green trees and gentle hills.

>Everyone is just okay with Nebraska
>flyover state
>feels bad man

Proud to

Ever just think Nebraska is the idiot all the other idiots generate from and you just cant tell because it's directly under your feet?

To people (new yorkers not included ofc) who hate nj. Give me your reasons for the hate.

>Keep in mind of taxes and laws in Mass. Unfortunately, Mass is the Cali of the east coast and has very strong gun laws and big taxes... if that irks you, you could live on the border in New Hampshire
I don't care about taxes because I don't plan on being rich anytime soon. As for guns I used to be into but I sold them all (except my K98 and K31) during sandy vagoo and used the money to travel. The gun """""""community"""""""" is cancer in it's purest form. DESU getting far away from it would actually be a nice change.

NJ just seems to be one mass suburb of NYC that's given status as a independent state.

>t. hates mormons

Given the criteria and history, the Mormons didn't want to be part of the Union to begin with. Yet, no I don't really like them. They're extremely nepotistic and put on a happy face right until they fuck you over.

They're good people, in fact great people until it comes to their advantage not to be. I'm speaking in a general sense.

I lost my dog and looked everywhere for eight hours. Turns out the Mormon family nearby kept him in a pen once they caught him. I gave them a twenty for the trouble and thanked them profusely.

Mormons in my state aren't the same as in Utah man.

>Deep South and Left Coast worst places in the country
>People keep moving there in mass
Hopefully itll be enough to create two open air prisons of all the fucking tards

Nope.

And whats wrong with that . Nj is much cheaper and safer than ny . Its also as diverse as ny and not booring like some people think

relatable

Then Mass. will be a great fit for you. Salem might have its fair share of tumblr feminists, but they're not really harmful. I also highly recommend Manchester-by-the-sea. Great town on the coast a bit more North. There's also some pretty sick graveyards all around the state.

Only final complaint I have about Mass is that it gives me the creeps. Anywhere outside Boston I have an uncomfortable feeling when I sleep in the dark that I don't get in other places...
...that's just me though

I hear ya, I live in the piney woods. When I go anywhere west of Houston, it feels weird not having trees around. What a good south Alabama town to get that medium sized town with rolling hills and trees without the shithole-ness? I haven't been to the southeast portion of the state.

Gun control laws

I've personally never been further south than Jacksonville.

Which was fairly nice although the surrounding areas were nothing to write home about. I'm comfy in northern Alabama. Decatur sucks but the little towns around it are nice, especially Hartselle.

Yeah if us in the deep south are so bad, then why are you stupid yankees keep coming here en masse. They need to all fuck off! I know why...because we have jobs and it is cheaper to live here. The tragedy is, assholes from up north have ruined their states economies by constantly voting democrats, the same people that have destroyed Detroit. They come down here and continue the same lifestyle and destroy us to...literally viruses that need to fuck off.

t. """"""""""""""""""""virginian"""""""""""""""""""

why the quotes, chum?

Kek

Wait...where have you actually been in the US?

It's unbelievable how little people have seen of our country.

Even during graduate school I worked as a river and trail guide. Hell I still do it for extra money and because I miss doing it (little do they know that I'll just fuck off and leave them at the next landing for another guide).

I've been to Arizona, Michigan, North Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas obviously, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Indiana and Kentucky but I was a kid back then and barely remember that. Also drove through a small part of South Carolina but hardly enough to see anything worth giving my opinion on.

kek

>invent cars that drive themselves
>government takes all your tax dollars to support impoverished flyover states

I don't understand the Red River Rivalry. Then again, sports aren't my top priority.

Montana and Alaska are actually the best portions, but also deal with the toughest areas and the best guides.

Don't be fucked by them carrying a large gun. They know the area and don't like dealing with the wildlife (especially Alaska, don't you dare comment on their high-powered revolver strap).

I used to work mostly on the Bitteroot so it wasn't a big deal. Yet I learned how to guide on the Kenai and you had better bet I carried a .454 casull.

I mean, most people don't walk around Alaska but it comes up pretty often why you're carry around a huge revolver when you're there and their kids think their digaree-dunk-fucking in the woods next to them.

probably 10x safer than human driven cars desu

You know you suck and the sooner you admit it to yourselves the sooner you can stop sucking.
Well not really, you guys are proud to suck at this point.

Man, I fucking wish I could see a .454 casull in the flesh. Metal? That thing gives me an erection. After I buy an Stg44 I'll start saving up for a casull probably. Either that or a Bazooka.

>You know you suck and the sooner you admit it to yourselves the sooner you can stop sucking. Well not really, you guys are proud to suck at this point.
Explain why we suck. Lay it down for me. Actual reasons. Too many Mexicans and liberals? Is that it?

>economic engine of the US
>you know you suck

is this what flyovers actually believe?

More or less, along with political cartoon tier gun control.
That and the rapid over expansion leading to unsustainable water usage forcing you to take it from your neighbors since you refuse to just invest in mass desalinization programs because they're expensive.

Making a lot of money doesn't mean you don't suck.

Oh yeah, and the best part is because everything in California is so ridiculously expensive if you don't live in the north, people keep leaving for other states and bringing their shitty politics with them and infecting the rest of us.

I thought the /k/ soccer mom memes were just that, memes, but California, destroying my hope in humanity once again to the rescue. At least those uppity "Mexican" youths born and raised in the US will stop with that California should go back to Mexico crap in the next 20 years, but soccermoms are a disease that spreads like wildfire while poisoning the minds of our youth and holding up traffic cause they can't fucking merge goddammit woman.

>More or less
Mexicans are ten times better than the sorry excuse for a working class everyone else uses (niggers).

>political cartoon tier gun control.
It really isn't very hard to get a gun here. People do it constantly. The system is a little convoluted, but God forbid you need to get a real background check.

>That and the rapid over expansion leading to unsustainable water usage forcing you to take it from your neighbors since you refuse to just invest in mass desalinization programs because they're expensive.
>not realising that we have plenty of water to support our own population and that over 90% of our water consumption goes to food that feeds the rest of the country.
Grow your own food. Or did your farmers all leave for the fertile Californian soil?

Soccermoms are trash everywhere and no one has ever taken the La Raza people seriously.

Your only real complaint is that you like guns more than food and you think that we're trying to take your guns. Soccermoms that can't drive aren't a good reason to hate on the state that makes huge chunks of your food, hosts the world's cutting edge technological advancers, has some of the world's most prestigious science universities, and makes 90% of the media that you, or your family, or your friends consume (and enjoys for some reason. It's probably all trash, but you eat it up).