RISC computer processing is the only solution there is

RISC computer processing is the only solution there is.

Long live arm.

Long live gnu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccrYXfUs8mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Long live arm
No thanks

>ARM
>not open source RISC-V

Well, is time to create libre hardware, I wonder if FSF will ever do this.

>RISC
>not ZISC

yes just give us more money

You're not funny.

What the hell is wrong with that kid?

fuck off AMD/Intel shill

He probably has autism.

They look like a happy family too bad america is ruining it.

This is manipulated/faked, r-right?

No, that actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=ccrYXfUs8mk

See that shifting back and forth, it's typical autism. Also note how he often very visibly tries to avoid eyecontact.

Kill yourself you butthurt SJW loser.
You're not funny.

Seriously though, what's going on here? Is he tired? Stressed?

He was born to an old father. Increased paternal age = more mutations = worse offspring.
His mother wasn't too young when she had him either. That poor kid is a walking genetic failure.

The correct answer is already posted, it's obviously autism. Why do you think Donald Trump suddenly became obsessed about vaccines causing autism about the same time Barron was old enough to get his vaccines?

Someone's mad about finding out he's not the hilarious epic memer he thought he was.

IN star trek they would use risc

>You're not funny.
He is and he's right too.
FSF gets millions of dollars in donations and all they do with it is pay "executives"... almost all of whom are jewish. Stallman hasn't worked a day of his life. All he does is preach communist bullshit.

t. reddit

t. BSD shill

Among the many things the FSF does is hiring lawyers to prevent programmers from scams like yours, BSD/MIT apologist.

Also the GNU userland.

>hiring lawyers
... all of whom are jewish.

And please show me these court cases that FSF has won for GPL. Even the latest GPL case that tested validity of GPL in contract law was not initiated by FSF.

FSF doesn't do shit. They just pay themselves huge salaries from idiot goyim donations.

ebin

>Muh jooos
Not a single evidence of da joos posted. Lamentable.

Are you seriously advocating against jews? That's a nasty trap just to scam people into fall for your trap.

Hiring jewish people is not wrong you ignorant cunt

I'm with you on RISC, not on GNU.

>Not a single evidence of da joos posted. Lamentable.
Eh? Stallman, Moglen, etc.. the list goes on. It's not even debatable at this point. Facts are facts, retard.

All I'm saying is that almost all executive positions at FSF are filled with jews.

Where's diversity? Why aren't non-jews represented?

MIPS
I
P
S

Mah nigga

If some non jews would like to step up and work on gnu they are free to do so :)

and nobody in this thread bothered to say no x86 is better?