My computer shocks the shit out of me whenever i touch it

My computer shocks the shit out of me whenever i touch it.

then don't touch it

Install Gentoo

lel what part are you touching?

If the case shocks you you need to buy a new computer. Otherwise dont touch the board while it is running numbknuts

Consent shitlord look it up.

There's something wrong with your house or office's electrical circuit. It sounds like there is voltage on the ground line. It might not be coming from your computer at all. (Then again, it might be.)

Stop fucking your power supply.

blame it on the night
don't blame it on your computer

bad or no ground

that means it's hungry for more power you probably need 3 phase 480v

Your board shouldn't shock you either.

Your earthing is fucked user.

You have a little Cole McGrath inside

touch it with your dick and without shoes on

Are you alive OP?

shoes wouldnt make a difference retard

underrated

Do you even know how electricity works?

The computer is trying to cure you of your faggotry.

Did you migrated from a gaming console?

Not OP here but this old house where I'm living in also has fucked up grounding. So I'd like to ask something: I've been using my PC for a long time with a good PSU and I never had problems until my video card died after 3 years of usage it was powered by the PSU and I heard that's what caused it to fail (the fact that there's current leaking and it's highly unstable at times) then I decided to buy a PCI-powered card, is it actually safer? will it actually last longer?

Fix your fucking electricity problem or you're going to have more problems than just a fried GPU.

Stop molesting your computer, it doesn't like you like that.

Depends on what the shoes are made out of. If they're rubber, you should be grounded.

are you retarded?

What?

Your computer is trying to tell you something. Faggot.

THIS

This would be extremely painful
Do it, fag

Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in?

Either this, or your PSU isn't properly grounded AND it is faulty, live is making contact with the casing and thus the case of your computer.

You could test if your ground is actually live by buying a DIY light fitting and bulb and jamming one of the wires into the ground socket and one into the neutral and see if it lights up, but my bet is more on the PSU.