FEMINISTS BTFO!!!

FEMINISTS BTFO!!!

MY FUCKING SIDES.

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/news/canada/jennie-carignan-will-be-the-first-female-general-from-the-combat-arms-trades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow bruv good job telling them womens how it is, even though the world war already heavily relied on womens to support the war effort already i bet this makes a huge difference.
we did it brah

>this isnt what i meant by equality

o i am laffin

Won't change anything unless something really major goes down.

But it's symbolic.

there is no draft though
why does this matter

Its the principle of the matter

>Duncan Hunter (R) proposes an ironic amendment to draft women because he doesn't think the Dems will dare vote for it
>Duncan Hunter votes against his own amendment
>Senate passes it

This country is a joke.

My sides!

dude what

Not a single feminist believed men should be drafted, but not women

this is the same guy who vaped in committee to show his opposition to a ban on faggots vaping in planes

OP is 15 infa 100%

L
M
A
O

It's well-known that feminists do not care about men's issues. Instead of attacking the draft in the first place, they only care about not having to participate.

But that's false. Essentially all feminists believe that we should abolish the draft, but until that point, women should be made to serve alongside men.

Women shouldn't be serving alongside men. Literally every single enlisted female I've had the misfortune of dealing with was a useless pile of shit that couldn't even perform half as well.

we literally did it Sup Forums haha lmao cucks...

Real equality! Good to see.

Feminists don't want equality. They want to be superior and use men as manual labour drones.

That's your own country's fault for having shitty training and combat doctrines.
Women can definitely be competent soldiers and fight alongside men.

I don't think women in the YPG signed on to be slampigs for desperate male soldiers

No, it's that women are shit in combat.
There was a YPG user who talked about the YPJ girls being complete dogshit as well, even compared to the relatively untrained YPG males. And we have one of the most experienced modern armies in the world, go get fucked. Our male infantrymen perform well, our females, who go through the same training, perform like dog shit.

That's a cop out. So why did feminists never campaign for the draft? This bill was written by a republican and passed by the senate. No god damn way when push comes to shove these feminists will be okay with the draft if their neck is on the chopping block.

What's the point of a draft in 2016 (I MEAN, COME ON)

But seriously the sort of conflicts the US is engaged in don't require masses of poorly-trained draftees to throw at the enemy - and if it ever does meet that point, 1. lol nukes and 2. lol skyrocketing obesity rates

I realize, however I thought Feminists claim to want equality.

That shit happened here too.
>gov propose a reform about double nationality
>expect the right to not vote for it and blame everything on them
>Right vote for it, and now left has to vote against it.
This country is a joke too, even good laws would not pass depending on who proposed it. We're led by contrarian cunts.

Right away strikes and riot in paris are about this.
>neo-liberal left gov propose a reform about work
>'''true''' leftist hates it
>right finds it not enough harsh and harmful for workers
>gov uses an amendment to pass the vote without assembly vote
>OMG MUH DEMOCRACY, btw retire that law pls
Fuck this place

I don't see why women couldn't be just as good as men in a lot of fields. A lot of the things that people say make women "unfit" for combats are strength related, like carrying a wounded man and whatnot.

But what's stopping a girl from doing just as well as a man in the air force? Or in the navy? What about sniping? Or manning a tank?

Sure I'd leave the infantry jobs to the males, but women can do a ton of other things.

I'd also trust women more for things like infiltration and espionage, the vagina helps a lot. See Mata Hari.

Sniping is extremely physical, piloting requires immense physical fitness, tank gunners also deal with a shit load of stress

We can't use them for anything high stress, they fuck it up 99% of the time
We can't use them for anything too physical either, they fuck that up every time
Only support roles. Nothing combat related, at all.

Faminists btfo?

Good.

>Women in the navy

Ask /k/ about female boatswains

> Always pregnant
> Always sick
> Always complaining
Women shouldn't be in the military
At all
fuck them

Until Barracks bunny becomes an MOS, leave them out

Shut up surrender monkey.

They are changing the law so women can get drafted here as well.

And drafts do occasionally happen here. Like before WW2, before our war with Indonesia and in the cold war.

No, there are very few success stories, YPG female fighters are trash, Israels PR stunt with the all womens platoon is a failure and they ran away from combat, etc.
Even most "success" stories (such as Soviet WW2) are propaganda materials, with often made up and/or massively inflated numbers.

Even ex-military women comment against female front line soldiers.
Should they be able to? Sure, but only in non-combat roles.

>What is symbolism?
Cunt

I would prefer they were cannon fodder, like men have to be.

> Men
> Cannon fodder
> In any modern military
That sucks for yours mate, our military is up our ass to remain not dead

Reminder that cannon fodder doesn't win wars, supported infantry and armor does.

daily reminder that world cup soccer winner female teams lost heavily againts average teenager boy clubs.

they can't even play povertyball less alone be in the military.

>they can't even play povertyball less alone be in the military.

This is true. Units with female soldiers always have higher casualties.

well yes that's my point you still need infantry to win battles which can get them killed, but then you have someone behind a drone and brag they did just as much

That's odd. In the US military, there's a fucking enormous divide between infantry and literally everybody else. Everyone else has an inferiority complex with infantry, and infantry has a massive superiority complex because they're the core of warfare.
That and a lot of non-infantry pull the "Yeah I'm in the army I'm super tough" when they're fucking cooks or mechanics
t. infantryman 11b

>Congress

>Won't change anything unless something really major goes down.
>But it's symbolic.
This. When I was reading up on this I found out that the draft hasn't been active since 1973

But a lot of women are pilots

Not only that but consider a chain of assembly of those Boston Dynamics robots with M16 in their hands.

I don't really understand what you mean because I think you contradicted yourself, but I think really most feminist want women in the army just so they can brag they are as tough as men, and I think that's really all it's going to be.
Bragging rights.

Meanwhile here :

macleans.ca/news/canada/jennie-carignan-will-be-the-first-female-general-from-the-combat-arms-trades/

I guess an exception that confirms the norm.

This is why I love our women.
If they want to get into the army, they shave their hair and do not complain about the harsh treatment. Many are reported to pass out during their first weeks but they don't post in tumblr about how the standards should be lower

They also do not feel entitled to get into the false heroism in the battlefield. The only women we ever sent into combat are tankers and chopper pilots.

What does it even mean?

American army is going to suffer quality loses. Tremendously

MRA is feminism tier. End yourself

>all these couch generals feeling threatened over women getting into their favorite sports team
if you think the quality of the troops in the army is so important much why don't you join it :^)

You are right on your history and wrong on your understanding of the situation

Women suck in combat because " MUH FEELINGS " that s the reason

>Reminder that cannon fodder doesn't win wars,
>What is the soviet union in ww2?

draft might be gone now, but that shit will be reinstated whenever it is necessary. it's not a thing of the past you retards.

If there is ever another world war and the USA needs more troops then women have to be drafted, not just men.

Why does military uniform look like 8-bit?

Soviets used female snipers and pilots all the time. And there are lots of female pilots even today

No general is going to put cunts on the front line in a real war, the cannonfodders will all be drafted teenaged men as usual. Women will still get the privilege of being soldiers(obligatory respect/strong woman badge) without any of the responsibility.

>Soviets used female snipers and pilots all the time
That was propaganda. Women are worse than useless on the battlefield.