A BOOT

But that's not a leaf?!

Yeah. I'm POSITIVE it's not a leaf am I RIGHT? :D

what aboot a leaf, eh?

A
FUCKING
PLUS SIGN

it's a medkit bud

In all my life, meeting many people from all over the world and all over Canada I have yet to hear someone say "a-boot"

"a-boat" is the closest thing I've heard, not fuck off with this shit meme, cunts.

A
FUCKING
MEDPACK

>he cant even hear himself say it

Fuck off, you know you're full of shit you fucking lying piece of shit.

calm down ya goof

fuck you, I'm drunk nw you fuck on

Not so fast fuckeroo. There are several states including mine that have the same accent.

yep

Minnesota, Washington, and Montana.

If it's close to the border we sound almost exactly the same. I mean it's not a pure "a boot, but it's a definite "a booout." There's a slight tailing of the "u" but it's hard to tell for somebody that doesn't live close to the border. If I go someplace other than my state I've been asked if I'm from Canada.

We intermix to the point that there's very little difference in accent. People who don't live near the border don't get it.

Most Canadians can't detect that they're saying 'bag' like 'beg', it's not outside the realm of possibility that you're unable to hear just how oo your aboot is.

I had a girlfriend who's parents were from Canada and I used to give her shit because she called root beer "rut beer." I mean it sounds different than I'm typing it here but you might get the point. More like, "roaut" beer.

>triggered
Feuille please

I'm having Nunavut

But then burgers wouldn't understand, and feel excluded - again.

We're not really excluded from anything once we get into University. Especially once we get into medical programs and find out who didn't suck in graduate school.

We have the most, and best Universities in the world. I met Swiss people in medical school. Really nice people, but the Germans were more fun.

silly dog

I will always wonder about this gif