/brit/

Extreme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=En-0NKZnJgA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mkjd15fL0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI_and_Islam#Concerning_the_Islam_controversy
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36554791
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most recognizible posters of /brit/
-thai chicANO poster
-dumb pirate frog poster
-toot poster from france
-jorge from spain
-the grandpa pirate virgins
-fedora poster

second for bird cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=En-0NKZnJgA

decided to be myself lads I'll post results

ahahahahahahaha

bed time

room for one more ;^)

*tucks the both of us in*

;3

toot ;3

got a crippling fear of rejection lads ahahahaha

jajajajaja una vela

THREAD SONG!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mkjd15fL0A

pouring over poetry and novel summaries for the texts I haven't even read yet in preparation for my A2 English exam in a few hours

hahah im so fucked

>a2

literally my english level 7 years ago before my third eye opened

can u like fuck off???

How'd you open it

Not a big fan of this not being tired at all meme combined with brightness and fucking chrping shits

liking prison school so far lads

some hobo at a train station told me that the cheapest beers are used to kill the hobos and destroy the liver in record time due to the presence of all the vat residues
he told me you could tell because the can
suddently weights more once you open it

things have never been the same since then..

No chirps today surprisingly, they were having a party tbf other night however.

I'm at that point where I think if I go bed now I'll wake up really late and waste my day, or do I attempt to pull through to till 8:00pm then nod off.

do the latter lad

Want to go out tonight so dunno to stay a wake or get some sleep but not tired

Is that true though? A cheap can weighs more after you open it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI_and_Islam#Concerning_the_Islam_controversy

>Muslim commits an attack
>FUCK ALL MUSLIMS
>Brexit right winger kills an MP
>REE HE'S NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE REST OF US!!!

Ahh, yes

sounds like bollocks about the can. physically impossible.
i have never gone a night without sleep. i tried once but then i fell asleep around 10 am and woke up at 12 pm. felt fine after two hours sleep though

when

supposedly they add some sort of gas or shit that react the to the air
but it's true that i've seen a young guy be on those specific beer (70 cents for half a liter) for two years or so before being completely red and fucked looking
i haven't seen him in his regular begging spot since last time i saw him comating on a bench with cheap beer cans at his feet

I see nothing wrong with this

reminder that Sup Forums=redditchan and that /brit/ needs to take the heh pill

INSANE bantre

The U.S. government uses radio waves to influence already unstable people to do bad things. Why do you think there have been so many shootings since the Obama administration? They want to disarm us, so they've "staged" (and I use that term lightly) countless shootings by targeting the perfect shooter, mentally unstable people. They've influenced their thinking through radio waves in an effort to promote their gun control legislature ultimately resulting in the disarming of all Americans.

This attack in the UK today is particularly interesting to me. I have a growing suspicion your government has been taking tips from Washington. This was an attempt to delegitimize the Brexit campaign.

the mexican who was spaming simpsons pics is not me LOL.

true it is me
t. CHI

OH! OH! now the news in mexico is talking about the brexit murderer

Yes that is what the right are saying, likewise for the left:

>Muslim commits attack
>REE HE'S NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ALL MUSLIMS!!!
>FUCK ALL RIGHT WINGERS

It goes both ways.

Although I like to think there's a decent amount of sensible people on both sides of the political spectrum that realise that neither are representative of entire groups of people.

>He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968. His prolific writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values. During his papacy, Benedict XVI advocated a return to fundamental Christian values to counter the increased secularisation of many Western countries. He views relativism's denial of objective truth, and the denial of moral truths in particular, as the central problem of the 21st century. He taught the importance of both the Catholic Church and an understanding of God's redemptive love. Pope Benedict also revived a number of traditions, including elevating the Tridentine Mass to a more prominent position. He renewed the relationship between the Catholic Church and art, promoted the use of Latin, and reintroduced traditional papal garments, for which reason he was called "the pope of aesthetics". He has been described as "the main intellectual force in the Church" since the mid-1980s

man I hate Francis so much

get help

I like pope francis

hate christians tb h
t. varg pro

more like Britain First is controlled opposition and they attract then push already unstable people to the brink, meanwhile targeting them towards where they are needed.

Fuck... She's so hot I'd play with her boobs for hours and lick the nipples until she was all wet and sweaty, and then put my dick in so that I can see her boobs bouncing and feel my dick in her pussy. Then I'd cum inside her and she'd go to sleep. Then I'd go to sleep using her boobs as my pillow and when we wake up, start over again.

not sure how to feel about the Jesuit
we need a hard nosed Pope like pic related or Julius II

imagine if we acted this way in the face of the Protestant's, just rolling over and giving more and more ground.
Europe would be destroyed by now

Neopagans are almost as bad as Muslims desu

flat tyre on the motorcycle lads

very impressed

you fucking wot

They're just a bunch of nerds who play table top RPG's and roleplay as vikings in the woods. Muslims are scum sucking backstabbing trash bag humans

>tyre
haha maybe you should go tell it to found Carthage

tire is such a ugly word though

nah my kind of pagans are just lads who dislike muzzies, dislike christians and just want to live innawoods
see: are varg

nah
it's godtire

*winks manically katana*

post toot

although varg has been a bit spazzy lately. i like him better when he talks about paganism and living simply than politics, especially when his anti semitism shows (oy vey)

would you fuck off back to your adobe

LOL the aussie is angry again

roooo

Basically edgy atheist fedoras that pretend to believe in Wotan and played Skyrim too much desu

lads

today is the day I will finally see the qt girl selling eggs door to door again

what do I do? I thought of slipping in my number in the carton (they recycle them, just fill them up every week) but I don't know. Also maybe if I'm unlucky the other girl sees it before she does.

OR
just talk to her like a normal person and ask her out

not really tb h but if it makes you feel better

hmmm

or you could not do something cringe and just talk to her and ask her out but it's up to you

>be sleeping
>get woken up at 05:48 by phone ringing
>it's nothing important
>can't get back to sleep
>now shitposting cold, tired and in the preamble o a hangover

Lovely

if brexit does not happen i will enjoy the chimp out here

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36554791
>A Northern Ireland supporter has died at the Stade de Lyon as he watched the team beat Ukraine at the Euro 2016 tournament in France.

>The 62-year-old man, who was from Belfast, is understood to have suffered a heart attack in one of the stands at about 18:00 local time.

>Medics tried to resuscitate him inside the stadium but he was later pronounced dead.

>He is the second Northern Ireland fan to die in France this week.

Ireland pls stop dying. You're ruining it for everyone else.

Are you a neopagan?

I don't feel well

Bit worried la

desu the problem with most pagan revivals is there is no tradition to build upon
people like to think tradition doesn't matter but it does, hundreds if not thousands of years of collective human knowledge pouring into a shared idea.
the real inheritor of European pagan faiths (in the Mediterranean/Roman world) is Catholicism
Germanic faith has some degree of half life but a lot of it has been twisted by the ideas of the enlightenment and centuries of christian monotheism so that the majority of moder 'neo-pagans' have no understanding of the "pagan" mindset and their "faith" becomes a poor mockery at best.

the best bet for looking into paganism is to research faiths that exist now and have that continuity, mainly Hinduism due to its shared heritage with European faiths.

it may be crude, but a Hindu framework with a German edifice may be the closest we have to rebuilding the ancient ideas. This is what Himmler believed and why he tried so hard to enforce syncretism.

Catholicism in many ways has achieved this and is built on the framework of Greek/Roman thought and tradition, in many ways it is the culmination of it.

pagan, not neo-pagan. see no reason to tack neo onto it.

read all of this but dont give a shit enough to respond
also
>himmler
*tip*

literally no clue whats going on desu

*smashes that mothafuckin like button*

Hi jorge

What do you believe

feel like responding to this now
actually no i don't lol

i can draw two conclusions from this piece of evidence:

1)you both write not only like you fell on your head when you were little, but like your parents were using you as yoyo's and you ended up hitting the ground too much
2)she's been raped

salu2

que tal estas meridANO

>word has only one syllable
>Spanish speak it as two syllables

Also, Labour won Khan's by-election

aliens (at least i want to)

>l8r
>gr8
WTF??? why do they type like autists?

This is why you don't have a gf toot

has sido capaz de salir de tu casa y coger a una musulmana?
FOP

omaL yyyyA

>WTF???

Pot

todavia no

i will not cave to paying for it either

nah
i don't have a gf because i'm a pathological loner

take the oyyman pill kid

y tus padres ya te quieren sacar de la casa o todavia no?