Your city and country security overall

Hi Sup Forums, is your city safe? can you go to jog in the mornings without have to worry about your security or go outside your house and do be worried about it?

Tell me about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

insightcrime.org/news-analysis/insight-crime-homicide-round-up-2015-latin-america-caribbean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF, I love Brazil now

>Brazil

Is USA just a wealthy third world shithole?

I live in rank 44 but I never got murdered.

As for mine, no i cant, atleast not where i live.
I used to live in the rich part of the city till certain company started to make "affordable" houses near it and turned into nigger tier place to live.

Also my city is dangerous as fuck, here is a summary of todays newspaper.
>Mother and her daughter found without life in their home
>2 guys got killed in front of our version of 7/11
>Retard crashed a light/phone post.
>Someone suicides in a street named dawn(Amanecer).
>Women gets in way of a vehicle
>Homicide captured
>Armed guy captured
>Multiple cops capture an armed commando in a chase that took hours
>Another guy captured with a firearm

We broke last year number of homicides in March(90, rank 50) and atleast 45 people got killed last month.
Atleast im still alive and only been robbed once.

no, recently my aunt was kidnapped but she managed to scape because the kidnappers were retards,

Yes

just a normal day in Mexico

>can you go to jog in the mornings without have to worry about your security

yes

>or go outside your house and do be worried about it?

absolutely no

Since I live in the only first world part of the country, pretty comfy.

There are dangerous parts in the city, but by Mexican standards, it's alright.

>outside your house and do be worried about it?
And don't be worried about it*
Fuck you google.

>absolutely no
llego la negrada del cono, cagamo

>His country is on the top 50

Casitas del Infonavit :D
Are you on OP's list ?
Or are you Cd. Juárez ?

Yup, casas de infonavit.
Cd. Obregon.

Why is South America so violent?
Just why?

Dont include all of us in you shitholeness

>USA.
>Nigger infested cities.

Can't make this up....

Pa k kieres saber eso jaja salu2

My state is number one on homicides in the country.
My city is not that bad though, no one in my large family has been in trouble with crime.
But a friend's dad was killed in a failed kidnap attempt. Another friend's uncle was a notorious cartel member who escaped from prison by faking a heart attack and running away from the hospital, but his mom cut off all ties with him. A classmate is a wannabe drug dealer, doing favours for the big guys, dealing drugs small time and driving expensive cars, that he often crashes.

rude psh

Someone post Argentinian Rosario homicide rates, please

You and Uruguay are more violent than America. Do you know that, right?

yea, but not even close to the south american countries on that list

why are the Americas so based?

Yeah. NYC used to be worse than Detroit but we're actually really safe now. There are a couple of neighborhoods that come to mind that I wouldn't really visit at night, but nothing too serious. Tbf I live in a nice neighborhood though. Pic semi related, took it a while back.

U wot

insightcrime.org/news-analysis/insight-crime-homicide-round-up-2015-latin-america-caribbean

Based Nicaragua, why isn't it controlled by gangs like Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador? What did they do right?

They went the hippie way instead of death and prison like everyone else, I think

I actually take my dog out for exercise every morning
Only time when I feel paranoic is at night getting out of the metro station, walking home alone, 11:50pm...

Stay safe lads

Yes I can

I'm an avid runner but damn me if I was disturbed by something else than a barking dogs.

I almost never cross the path of any cars on open road too.
thank god

Pretty safe. Only ever get worried when I go near "that" part of the city, usually full of drug dealers, deros, drunks, povvos and the like

>current city, helsinki
It's shit. You can't go to certain parts without getting mugged and raped

>home city, oulu
Perfectly safe. You could go anywhere you wanted at any time and you'd be 100% safe.

>can you go to jog in the mornings without have to worry about your security or go outside your house and do be worried about it?
Yes. Yes I can. Why don't you guys just move out if you don't feel safe in your city?

What has happened in Brazil?