Why is this turbo autist and talented programmer guy not popular in Sup Forums? I'm surprised

Why is this turbo autist and talented programmer guy not popular in Sup Forums? I'm surprised.

>he quits his software developer job because it was too stressful
>instead he took bus driving courses and applied to a government job as a driver
>because it's less stressful, allows you to explore around, no overdue, just a constant driving job
>he spends rest of his time for hobby programming, teaching israeli folk dance, exploring the nature etc.

youtube.com/channel/UCKTehwyGCKF-b2wo0RKwrcg

some turbo autist projects:
youtube.com/watch?v=vkUwT9U1GzA
youtube.com/watch?v=HQYsFshbkYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bIcbnDXSRg
bisqwit.iki.fi/jesus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like how he drank the C++ koolaid.

he is. bisqwit is talked about a lot on Sup Forums, we have this thread every week

>he spends rest of his time for hobby programming, teaching israeli folk dance, exploring the nature etc.
nobody likes autists, and people like autists pretending to be normies even less

as opposed to what? python? lol

All of his C++ complaints could be fielded by writing in C.

he loves c++14, sees it as a huge improvement.

forgot to post: youtube.com/watch?v=3bIcbnDXSRg

/ourguy/

someone so intelligent and he couldn't just make a tool or application that people would find useful enough for him to make a living off of

truly the definition of a code monkey

but what's the point in being less productive?

What's this hard on for low level programming? You can do that first person demo much better writing like 10 lines of code in C# and using primitives in Unity.

>unity
you don't own your own project

>unity

What if I don't want to make games that will require 64gb ram, i7 5950X or ryzen 1700 processor? What if I want to serve for the people without much money?

Poor people don't pay for games, user.

>why

People have reverted to the basics because every time they go to use a library there is too much bloat.

I've never seen Sup Forums talk about independent programmers even if they're all using his shit.

You are plausibly the worst person ever.

I literally ahven't seen a bisqwit thread in years

>leaving code monkey job to drive a bus, while do what he loves (programming) in his free time, doing things the way he wants and when he wants, not how a feminist SJW project leader (who needs to be addressed with gender-neutral pronouns) wants
>"turbo autist"

He is more sane than any codekek you can name.

100% /ourguy/
Even watches a bit of Chinese Cartoons

What you trade in lines of code you trade in performance, portability, and size. Sure you can using HalfLife3; and have a game in 15 lines and 15 seconds of effort. But It'll be the executable equivalent of morbidly obese, slow as pitch, and really in the end, did you actually write that game? Or did you just have someone else do it for you and change a couple of parameters?

He quit the bus driving gig and is back to being a software developer

If he can't the stress of being a programmer I'm not sure how he can handle the stress of being a bus driver. Unless he's not driving in black areas.

he's from Finland, not gonna find many black people there

Surprise some people aren't good with business regardless of their special talents. You can't just make some tool and expect to make a living. You can work hard and run a business and maybe make a living, but that's way more stressful than being a "code monkey"

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm sure you're an unemployed faggot.

I envy him.

Me too honestly. I was having a home I'm purchasing inspected yesterday and the inspector was telling me about how his dad bought him a Commodore 64 and sent him to computer camp and he hated it but wished he had stuck with it. I told him I often wished I had a construction job or a job like his and that my job was mostly stressful and unfufilling and at the end of the day the work is never done, only waiting for you at all times.

Sure I'm buying this big ass expensive house but I'm perfectly happy in the modest blue collar neighborhood I live in now. I'm really only moving to get my cash into a better investment.

He is good at programming, but insane, just check the Truth section:

bisqwit.iki.fi/jesus/

I like him but would love his shows even more if he didn't have the turbosperg text editor format.

>everyone lives in the USA

And americans have a hard time understanding why the rest of the world hates them

He's a Finnish assburger. There is no stress.

He is pretty amazing but he also has some kind of turbo autism about religion.Well its not bad ,the guy is amazing.

Bus driving is a pretty comfy job

He's a Finn you dip

inb4 terry davis and bisqwit ascend to heaven initiate the biblical rapture

he isn't a designer, you need more than coding abilities to make a useful app.

Looks like a waste of human life.

One day someone will have to tell me what went wrong with them, and when it did happen

It would be cool af if he tried templeOS

driving a bus seems pretty stressful
>dealing with assholes and homeless loons who won't pay or jerk off on the bus
>dealing with crying babies who aren't even mine
>dealing with idiots who can't read the schedule
>knowing any accident, no matter how minor or not my fault it may be will result in the ntsb putting me on the rack until I """confess""" to not getting enough sleep the night before
>having to deal with niggers murdering me if they feel like it
I'd rather be a programmer

I apologize on behalf of Finland

>tfw he uses a self-made program to auto write his code for the videos scripting the timing

Forgot the face

remember this is Finland

Speak for yourself

his videos are very jewish

the second video OP linked was written in C

Southern parts of the country have some areas which are nigger-infested. Not as much as Sweden is, but Spurdistan isn't nigger-free.

Perkele Satanaaaaaaa

So what? If you refuse to use C++, you can't use many modern libraries

deadset

People are just enraged he isn't getting cucked by a project manager like they are.

C++ is fine. Don't be autistic.

>that feel when
>forgot the face

yet another cancerous virtue-signaling neckbeard

you should vitrue signal an airstrike on yourself

There's nothing stopping you from writing some glue-code wrapper in C++ and extern "C"'ing it into your C project

Go ahead and try that with a new version of OpenGL and tell me how it works out for you.

opengl is a C api

What a check chicken. Also what shit is that decide who to bill? I can't deny I still enjoy overworking on harder projects and being paid for it. There is a lot of pressure but it's part of job.
It remember me the fucking hipster that done a game don't remember the name, was a platform type, and he couldn't stand pressure so he chicken out.

Every implementation will be in C++

the specification is in terms of C

Does it matter?
You don't need C++ to write against GL libraries.

dropped

That's why I said "try it".

It's a bunch of shit and you will fail

This is the damage that retarded management is causing to the software industry. Talented programmers expelled to other sectors to avoid exploitation and constant supervision.

True engineers wont take this shit.

reminder to report all astroturfing jewtube shilling threads

Phil fish?

There is literally astroturfing for big corp daily and when 1 guy who is not even famous is mentioned here you come and then you say is "astroturfing"?

Aim for the big fish you homo.

FUCK OFF

are you homocekcual?

he has an embedded job now though

>implying whatever you write is going to be better than a widely used library that has been reviewed and optimized by multiple people

>christian
>"insane"
wew lad

actually im playing tactics ogre eng translation right now, only 2 battle in,but so far not liking it as much as fft