What secure messaging app do you use

I use signal for video or phone calls and silence for texts, but the protection for screenshots and history is not enough for me so I use confide with business partners.
Also like to use Wire from time to time

Just to be clear I know the encryption from confide is not as good as it should be but I can't find a good alternative to there system. For me its still safer than the rest, just because of the way it works.

Me and my boyfriend exchange hand-written lettets. It's much more personal and, like Trump says, it's the safest form of correspondence in the modern world if you're into that kind of thing.

Also about confide i'd like to know if it's video proof ? Like can you record your screen while reading a confide message ? Thanks again

This, or jabber when I need something quick.
But I wouldn't say hand-written letters are more private than encrypted messaging. Never ever. Anyone at mall can read them, they can scan them, archive their corpus on their servers, whatever. It's plain bullshit.

there's Wire

I heard you like amazon and selling of (meta)data.

>business partners
What kind of drugs do you sell?

I like this. It's so sweet. Me, and my GF share handwritten notes that we keister in our anus, and shit them out near a bush at the park at different times of the day to communicate our feels.

So nobody can tell me if confide protects again video recordings ?

I use email

It doesn't fucking matter because unless every single person is just as paranoid as you about security, it is worthless to even bother.

ANY of your friends could have installed a fuckton of apps that have backdoors for spying.
Their whole phone could be the bitch of NSA.

Pick fucking any of them.

I hopr you are a boy too

tox. Born in Sup Forums.

>facebook picture
Fucking kill yourself.

Just tried with test messages and az recorder. It fuckin works lol. We need a confide foss
alternative.
I don't think we even have words to describe your species

agreed, this is probably a linux using tranny subhuman

f-droid.org
whisper

Telegram. Seriously impressed with their encryption.

gfs don't exist

Threema.

Signal desu.

Facebook messenger

>Ministers from central government and federal states said encrypted messaging services, such as WhatsApp and Signal, allow militants and criminals to evade traditional surveillance.

>Among the options Germany is considering is "source telecom surveillance", where authorities install software on phones to relay messages before they are encrypted. That is now illegal.

It's been known for centuries that the best encryption mechanism is your brain.
The British used Bengalis and the US Army used Navajos. But you can do it yourself by using an argot or jargon. The nigger renders his words unintelligible the same way.
Who needs encryption? The lazy man. I'll bet if you spoke Latin you'd be fairly safe.

Discord
/thread