Allors, que-es vous as fait aujourdi'hui?

Allors, que-es vous as fait aujourdi'hui?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slm8hh-e87k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel ashamed I can read and understand that

>que-es

?

I'm really new to French. Can you rectify it for me with a little explanation?

Is that because my French sucks or because you hate French? If so, why?

Qu'es CE que*

sup, colony

"Qu'es ce que vous..."

Gotcha. I need to retake the Duolingo course.

btw is anyone else here using Duolingo to learn a language?

Alors,qu'es ce que vous avait fait aujourd'hui ?

More like "Qu'est-ce que vous", With a "T" on Est.

I'm kinda getting ahead of myself.

So there's a lot of cute French guys on Interpals. What would happen if I come on to them bluntly? Just asking if they're gay?

honhonhonhon je renverse mon lait dans les filles de la France, dans leurs visages

More like "Qu'avez vous fait aujourd'hui" famalams

I convinced my mom who usually vote green to vote for far-right next elections.
I plan to turn my cousin to an euroskeptic next.

VOULEZ VOUS PISSER SUR MON VISAGE :^)

Hell, Nigel Abroad surely is a bro

J'ai étudié le français aujourd'hui. Je veux vivre en France.

>Duolingo
Stop right now and go get an actual textbook. You're only hurting yourself. Your shitty French is only a testament to that.

>ce qui implique que nous allons quitter nos rois EU

Come on man... I'm a gay atheist and I'm heavily invested on immigrating to France or Belgium. Please vote left ktnx.

Me too! France au Belgique.

Pas à Paris, lad
TOUT sauf Paris

youtube.com/watch?v=Slm8hh-e87k

Alright. What do you recommend? I would still practice with Duolingo and Memrise, but up to this point I've only been using them to avoid getting super confused reading a proper textbook.

wow it's in a tube

finish the duolingo tree, then use Michel Thomas, then get a textbook for advanced grammar, then just talk with people and watch movies, play games etc

Try Something by "Assimil"

>gay francophile

OY VEY

Probablement Bretagne ou sud de la France. Avez-vous des autres suggestions?

This triggers my self diagnosed OCD.
Qu'est-ce que vous/tu faites/fans
Que is used usually as a conjuction, otherwise say quoi

Check the Sup Forums wiki for resources. I would recommend just dropping Duolingo altogether, it's not worth the time.

Fais, not fans
Not using French keyboard on phone

Le Sud-Ouest, l'Est ou la Normandie, copain

Noted. Thanks. This may sound stupd, but does Micheal Thomas have racy pictures? I'm going to decide between buying the book on paper (if they print it here) or downloading a PDF, and they invariably censor the racy pictures in Iranian bootlegs of textbooks. I remember our professor was showing a slide of 504 Words and they had censored the word "beau". kek.

Don't listen to him
Paris master race
(bordeaux and lyon are nice too)

So far I've learned enough from Duolingo to converse in broken French. The important thing is not to let it stick to your brain. As the other user said, completing the tree before moving on to a proper textbook is really recommended for first-time learners.

t. a Par*sian

(Yea, t. a provincial, I know)

Quelles régions ont les gens les plus amicaux? J'ai entendu que les Bretons sont bons, et dans le sud de la France.

Je ne suis pas encore en France, et des gens déjà passer à l'anglais x_x

Please based french of many riots, we need your help. A shitty jobs law is going to pass here as well but the streets are empty, what do we do?

That's the best i can do. Killing muslims would have the opposite effect like your jo cox thing

So many people misuse Duolingo. They just burn through the tree as fast as possible and never strenghten unless Duo tells them to. Then a month or so later they've finished the tree and Duo is congratulating them but they know almost nothing.

Take your time with Duo. Repeat what you dont understand.
Take your time with Michel Thomas. Repeat what you dont understand.
Take your time with Assimil: French with Ease. Repeat what you dont understand.

Its going to take at least a year to be even passable no matter what you do. Just because Duo hasn't made you fluent after you've used it for a grand total of 10 hours over the course of a month doesn't mean it sucks.

Left is pro-muslim so if you're gay chances you get hanged/beheaded, by muslims in the next years is quite high

>Paristan
Hahahahaha nice meme

Here's what I do:

On even days of the week, I strengthen my skills. Timed practice is my favorite hobby.

On odd days of the week, I complete at least 2 or three lessons.

However, I burn through Memrise like 60s hippies did with Angeld Bud. I don't know how to utilize it for practicing.

>homosexual
>vote left

Doesn't compute.
You will get beheaded by other Muslims before realizing it.

What do you mean "other" Muslims? I'm an atheist, I don't belong to them. Please don't associate these animals with me.

Yeah, I misread it because you are from Iran.
Don't vote left unless you want to import more people that want to harm you.
Iranians are one of the only good minorities from a muslim country.

How do I manage to stop people from making the same mistake?

"Hello, I'm a gay atheist."
"Where are you from?"
"Iran"
"Are you observing Ramada my Muslim friend?"

The biggest problem with this misconception is that you can't rectify it without offending Muslims and people take issue with that.

L'Alsace est une région plutôt accueillante, il y a du travail et un microclimat à Colmar (une des villes les plus ensoleillée de France).

Si tu vas dans une grande ville privilégie les transports en commun pour les déplacements journaliers. Les routes ne sont pas adaptées à la densité de circulation actuelle.

import leftards

Je me suis réveillé et je ne suis pas allé en cours #ONVQUF

>I'm a gay atheist and I'm heavily invested on immigrating to France or Belgium

INTERESTED

you simply don't tell people "Hello, I'm a gay atheist." because this is the worst fucking idea anybody can ever have

are you even aware France is full of muslims ? and more radical than in the bled even
they'll hate you you'll end up dead somewhere in a ditch, seriously

don't say that shit bro

Don't listen to other anons and take any memes as false until proven otherwise.

We are not full of Muslims, there is about 7.5% Muzzies here. Most of them are young memes Muzzies who won't bother you if you're an adult.

The violent one are about 300 000 (yes it's fucking big) out of about 4 millions.

Oui

"gay atheist who wants to leave Iran"

you are a shame to Iran, a rich kid from balashahr who has enough money to put food on the table but takes all of our nation's wealth and goes abroad. you stupid fuck.

You may think you are an "enlightened philosophe" but you are a cumstain of our country, I hope you die in France. Here is your nation and you live a comfy life. There they hate you and you live like a slave. But oh no! You are finally "free" when you live abroad, nevermind the fact that no matter where in the world you live you are a slave to the first world and CAPITALISM

>There they hate you and you live like a slave.
lmao he gets free money and an entire political party to defend his interests what more could you possibly ask for

>But oh no! You are finally "free" when you live abroad, nevermind the fact that no matter where in the world you live you are a slave to the first world and CAPITALISM
welp aren't we all