Why does everyone assume that I'm a Muslim? In Western countries, Muslims are denied jobs, housing...

Why does everyone assume that I'm a Muslim? In Western countries, Muslims are denied jobs, housing, university admission, etc. And my name is Mohammad to make things worse. I'm planning on immigrating to France but I'm powerless against being mistaken for a Muslim.

Kill yourself.

there's a few Iranian philanthropic organizations that are secular, maybe join one?

t. Muhammed "the bomb" Khalib

i would try to comfort you but you are hopeless

You got me wrong. I don't need to join an organization to prove to people that I'm an atheist. Once they see me drinking alcohol, eating pork and telling them the name I've chosen for myself (Sami) they will realize that I'm not a Muslim. The problem I'm facing with here is the first impression I give to people. I'm powerless about it. Real life isn't the internet, I can't introduce myself as "hey I'm an Iranian gay atheist".

This is rather crude. Got anything else for me?

I'm not entirely hopeless. I just need to find a way to demolish my demented identity. I don't want to live in Iran. I hate Iran. Iranians are a bunch of wife-beating, daughter killing brutes. I don't want to be associated with them. But how would I go about doing that?

>Muslims are denied jobs, housing, university admission, etc
Actually it's the opposite, they are given plenty of benefits, free housings, get to university easier, more jobs etc., I have several friends who explicitly got refused a job because the company had to hire minorities for example

Btw if you tell white people that you're a gay Iranian atheist it'll be fine
But DON'T tell it to all the arabs here they'll fucking behead you, they hate both Iranians and gays and atheists

On that note why even come to France ? go to a white country like Germany or the Netherlands

get fit, dress well and have a modern haircut
probably get like an earring or something, if anyone asks tell them its an ancient persian tradition or something

basically be picture related, no one will question you
westerners only care about muzzies when they look like durkas

>think you're Muslim

Fuck off shitdigger. We've never mistaken an Indian for Pakistani Muslim. We are VERY quick about it and there's no mistake made. In my state we love Indians and despise the ALUFUCKBARDUGASNACKBAR cunts. If you're Indian you are completely welcome, we love you. We just know exactly what kind of fuckery the Pakistanis are up to and no.

>Muslims are denied jobs, housing, university admission, etc

h-ha ha y-yeah that's right ... please dont come here

this basically. Look western, act western and people wont think of you being the kind of guy that zealously rubs his forehead on the ground five times a day.
Also there will be so many unintegrated durkas in france that you will appear better besides them due to sheer contrast.

If you have struggles finding a job you might have to shorten or change your name though which is tough..

If you look Persian, you got no problem.

And go out with your work buddies.

>In Western countries, Muslims are denied jobs, housing, university admission, etc.

try trolling harder next time fagot.

Get tattoos. Muslims have to respect their body right? Get a full arm tattoo, make it say "fuck allah" or "mohamed was a pedophile" if you want to make it obvious

>I'm planning on immigrating to France
Europe doesn't need anymore shitskins.

>Why does everyone assume that I'm a Muslim?
Propably because of the looks and the Muslim name (Arab name = Muslim name).

>In Western countries,
.... ^^...

>Muslims are denied jobs,
Only in the church and church associated companies and organizations and only if you won't comply to their rules. (you can't wear a Burka while working in a Christian Kindergarten.)
If you look like a person who wants to pray 5 times a day instead of doin work...job denied.
If you look like a person who won't touch pork in a butchery...job denied.
People who are famous for insisting on special treatment don't get jobs!

>housing,
You can build your house anywhere you want. You can buy any house or appartment you like. You are free to rent appartments in the Turkquarters, no problem. They are as clean and well supported as any other appartment. Plus you can enjoy the bazar mentallity of dealing with these people...where anything on paper is just a bases to get even more...

>university admission,
You get free sex in the office of the ASTA for being a muslim. Don't tell them that your an atheist like them. Tell them you are gay and get additional free sex from the guys at the ASTA.

Universities don't decide anything. You get accepted on every university...blind.

> etc. And my name is Mohammad to make things worse.
So you deserve to be treated like a Turk.

>I'm planning on immigrating to France but I'm powerless against being mistaken for a Muslim.
You will never be a treated like Frenchmen...try UK...their language is easy and you might get treated even better than a native over there.
They even have "muslim save spaces" just for you.
You can enjoy Sharia peace judges. Things will be just like in Iran if you want.

Mon ami, don't believe any of the memes you will see here. French people probably won't care at all that you're a Gay Atheist of Iranian descent if you're nice to them and have qualifications.

Rename yourself to Xerxes and embrace Zoroastrianism senpai

>I can't introduce myself as "hey I'm an Iranian gay atheist".
are you a bear gay. Or are you like one of these obviously gay dudes...with girlish bodylanguage while talking &c.?

Hizballah potential sleeper cell detected.

He could make a violett strand in his hair. And everyone knows whats up.

Also joining any subculture (punk,nazi,goth,metallers, bikers ) will help.

Also helpfull:
-not ending sentences with: [...] or I will call my brothers.
-avoiding to scatter these words in your sentences: allaaahh, walla, yalla yalla, sucuk, sikte, lann, sikte lann, pig, salam, salamaleikum, olum .
-Don't wearing traditional MENA clothes.
-Don't hanging MENA talismans in your car and house.
-Don't beating your wife.
-If you flirt with a girl, before you say anything to her, be sure that she already non verbally invited you to make a pass on her. Don't be a dick if she was just playing or you missunderstood her.
-if you are not skilled in non-verbal kommunication don't talk to girls. Because they wil call the police. In most european countries you don't talk to strangers!