Nginx is Russian
JetBrains is Russian
Google is created by a Russian Jew
Ethereum is created by a Russian goy
Markov Chains were invented by a Russian
ABBYY is Russian
Sampling theorem was formulated by a Russian
Tetris was created by a Russian

What have pajeets done for IT, why the modern IT is infested by pajeets?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Kotelnikov
rapsinews.com/news/20170421/278336167.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pajeets are interested in php.
That's why.

They literally everywhere, in the comments to MIT's Facebook page, in the comments to MIT's lecture videos, in the comments to Google in LinkedIn. Open any social media somehow connected to IT, you definitely meet a pajeet. If they exist in the western IT in such copious amounts, why didn't they invented something groundbreaking still?

Based indians dont leave India but work in India...its the dravidians who know nothing except cramming study material who leave the country and get a job in Us/Europe with the help of diversity quota

you forgot deep learning, it was boot started by a russian

My soviet predecessors also built a ternary computer, OP. If it wasn't for the cold war and jews we would have 100 tflop CPUs by now.

pajeets cost almost nothing

What's the diffirence between ivans and pajeets, they are both non-white shitskins and street shitters, that live in third world poorest countries, stupid as fuck, veery cheap working power, both does not make for sciense/IT literally nothing. The people listed here are jews that even never lived in russia.

WHAT HAVE THE BURGERS CONTRIBUTED TO TECH???? HUH

Russians have done so much math stuff too. The cold War really damaged Russians cred in math. Like there's work that years after has been published that's clearly been ahead of any other known research.

So let's not war more.

vikrams will sabotage you with incompetence and poo chunks, dmitrys will sabotage you with ransomware

>JetBrains is Russian

why are slavs buthurting you so much?

>ivans
>not it or science interested

top kek my lad, many of my friends are excellent coders with extensive knowledge of computers and they speak proper english so what's your problem?
and no we don't shit on the streets nor are we stupid as fuck
t. slav

Slavs will rule the world.

All the achievements in mathematics, chess and so on in the USSR were made by Ukrainians, Jews, Lithuanians, Armenians only, btw cold war is cool thing, it makes the West moove to progress. Next cold war should be between two world superpowers United States and China, poor and pathetic russia has become just a pawn on the geopolitical chessboard.

Daily reminder.

>Andrey Markov was born on 14 June 1856 in Russia. He attended Petersburg Grammar, where he was seen as a rebellious student by a select few teachers. In his academics he performed poorly in most subjects other than mathematics (which later became his profession).

Nostrovia, Ivan! Google was created by a son of USSR dissident, who was deported from Russia. Brin received American education. Other crap is just crap. For example, Kaspersky is known to produce viruses, so that people will be forced to buy his spyware, which allows Putin access to your private data. It is good think, Ukraine banned Kaspersky.

he's not slav

What is he then?

Human being

Rude.

>it
>comp sci

one of these things is not like the other

>they are both non-white shitskins and street shitters
False

>that live in third world poorest countries
True

>stupid as fuck,
False

>veery cheap working power,
False

>both does not make for sciense/IT literally nothing.
False

>The people listed here are jews that even never lived in russia.
False

His parents are Soviet mathematicians. His father is a mathematics professor at the University of Maryland, and his mother a researcher at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

What he tells is true. Russia is dirty country. Read my story about living in Russia:
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md

t. falseflagging butthurt pajeet

>we don't shit on the streets
Pootin's shill, you should go back to vk, faggot.

You think that is bad? Go research something related to electrical engineering on YouTube(or anywhere else on the internet) and it's all pajeets that can't speak English properly. It's the most frustrating thing to watch when you're just trying to figure something out.

Whom are you laying to, Ivan? I'm russian citizen and can confirm, that there are a lot of human fecal matter on russian streets, among broken glass from vodka bottles. Moreover, Russians constantly spit on streets, because spitting makes you "muzhik"

Russians stay in russia while pajeets invade every other country. Russians are bros for not stealing american jobs.

>Russians stay in russia
How about tonns of cheap russian prostitutes and toilet cleaners, that are literally averywhere around the world?

>everywhere*
Fixed

Not stealing valuable american jobs pajeet.

How did they get visa? May be you mean Poles, they're in the EU.

Russian females get whore(bride) visas and then just stay in US illegally, working as prostitues.

Then we deport them, but because they're not taking valuable jobs from white americans, they are not of my concern.

Is Putin a filthy lefty? He's got that watch on the wrong wrist.

Those are Ukrainian then.

You probably live in some shit hole, move to Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk. There's Intel's R'n'D department in Novosibirsk, blokes write compilers for Intel.

What a colossal faggot, holy shit.

Moscow is only for those with a very good career, they even got their own nuclear defense system. St petersburg I've heard is okay but you might want to boil water before drinking because the water system is as old as the city.

>Ukrainian
Doesn't exist, Ukraine was never a thing.

>How did they get visa?
Russia occupies leading positions in human trafficking and prostitution, Kremlin earns millions of US dollars on this business, so the visa is not a problem for russian government.

So, I also live in Russia, but this is not that bad.

Who cares

That thing gets posted here a lot. Must be some satire.
Don't know the history but Russians are the founders. I think they moved to Chzezchk many years ago, but main development is still in Russia (3 offices).

Uh, okay. There is so many teenagers-haters in russia, but actually they never even work. That post kinda similar.

there are*
[i]fastfix[/i]

I had been living in Petersburg for a while, the water depends on a area where you live, some areas have a very old water supply system and rusty mains, some areas are pretty OK. I usually prefer to boil water regardless to its quality.

I _lived_ in Moscow, but due to my liberal position I got persecuted in Russia and forced to run for Ukraine. I was charged with incitment of hatred towards Russians after saying that Russians are Nazis. That is 5 years in prison for a simple internet comment. Thank you, Putin.

Who cares, only rich people can afford boil water in russia, because gas is too expensive and outside petherburg and moscow is not gasified.

Why don't you claim a political asylum in a normal country? It's always not a good idea to go against the tide in Russia.

It's cheap as fuck. What are you talking about? You probably have a very fertile imagination.

I don't have visa. Otherwise I would have probably applied in Sweden, Finland or US, due to low chances of gaining asylum in Ukraine - about 90% asylum seekers get turnover and keep living in Ukraine illegally.

>Sampling theorem was formulated by a Russian
TIL Harry Nyquist was a Russian, and not a Swede.

You are retarded and should stay in /s4s/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Kotelnikov

>gas is too expensive
>2017
>using gas
???

>after saying that Russians are Nazis
Stop disrespecting the folks that built the warm and safe place you used to live in, that is not nice.

>First woman in space
That's bad though.
What kind of cuck would brag about that?

Russian really behave like Nazis, invading peaceful countries and persecuting anyone criticizing them.

Next you are going to say is that liberals does not do the same.

literally who

Just stay in /s4s/

You won't get sentence in USA for labeling Americans as Nazis for say being nasty to Mexicans. At least under Obama Internet was safe place to express one's opinion. Dunno how Trump reacts at people calling him Nazi.

Stop strawmanning, you are not the one to have been persecuted by liberals harassing bosses to get you fired for being sexist, misogynistic, nazi, etc. etc."or else". Besides, the middle east did not do shit, but the US insist on sticking their nose there (even under obongo).
That destroys your strawman and my point remains intact.

Well, commercial companies are free to implement any workplace rules they want. You can just change employer or start your own business. It is completely different when real Nazi government jails you for you opinion.

This is quite usual for the Russian liberals to depict the USA as a saint: the freedom of speech, democracy, fairness and so forth.

I'd been banned several times in Facebook because I wrote that I was against the normalisation of homosexuality in the western society, for considering gays not healthy and so on. It's just Fagbook, I imagine what's going on on workplaces and so forth, N-word, that kind of thing.

However, the western countries have a more developed system of human rights and have more money these are the key factors.

>Well, commercial companies are free to implement any workplace rules they want.
Countries are huge companies under a different name (they compete against other countries just like companies does), you are agreeing to the prison sentence, rofl.

Well, you will get banned from russian vk.com if you say that you're against russian annexation of Crimea or beating Chechnya into submission. In addition, you will also be jailed for questioning Russian territorial integrity. Nobody jails you in America. Then there are places for likes of you, like stormfront. It is just that Facebook wants their site to be family friendly without nazi-armband wearing retards.

>Countries are huge companies under a different name
No. You can't move to another country as easily as you can change employer (at least here in Russia).

Countries are not companies. A company doesn't have monopoly on force and can't tax you. I.e. Microsoft's CEO can't order to execute you or sent you to Gulag. Yet Putin and Kim Jong-un can.

>Nobody jails you in America.
Yeah, you can go out in the streets dressed like an idiot and scream about whatever you want, so long as you aren't harassing individuals nothing will happen except bystanders will laugh at you or just watch.

Obviously there are places where it'd be a mistake to spout white supremacist shit but it's not the police who'll be after you.

>No. You can't move to another country as easily as you can change employer (at least here in Russia).
The amount of NEETs here says otherwise.

Because they are subjugated to local law, just like countries are subjugated to international law, violate it and daddy US or another first world country can come knocking your door.

>The amount of NEETs here says otherwise.
Are you saying that it's an employer's fault that NEETs can't find a job?

Well that's quite true but I'm not sure about the jail. I think that you must make an enormous effort to write something very inaccurate and in some very wrong place to get the attention of the interested party as in your case, I guess.

I haven't ever been using vk. But I was on leprosorium and livejournal, I read shitload of things against the current government and personally Putin, not to mention the tons of shit generated on 2ch/po/ - no one gives a shit. You're the first one I've encountered in my life who get persecuted for shitposting.

Though deliberately sabotaged for years russian education and intellectual heritage is still pretty good. For some fucking reason there is big line between groups properly educated people and people making decisions. I blame commies.

>vodka bottles
Stop shilling Russia, its boyarishnik

Boyarishnik is a New Year drink.

No, I am saying it can be just as hard to change employer.

Then it's new year whole fucking year there!

>you must make an enormous effort to write something very inaccurate and in some very wrong place to get the attention of the interested party
Nope. I just posted on Russian image board (Sup Forums.org clone) and ended up in the news rapsinews.com/news/20170421/278336167.html

source? I'd like to see the whole interview.

It's tasty to roll in Boyarishnik with pancakes form a shovel.

What a fag lol

not sure. I found it on here.

>According to investigation, on August 15, 2016, Sadkov published on social media an extremist video containing calls aimed at incitement of enmity and hatred against Russian people. A few days after, on August 21,

> the man set the Russian national flag on fire near the Kremlin.

You are retarder, make same thing on USA or any country would happen same thing.

>You are retarder, make same thing on USA or any country would happen same thing.
Nothing will happen in US for burning USA flag. Burning flag is considered an act of free speech. Then again, they found that video of me burning russian flag only after confiscating and searching my laptop. So they decided to attach it to the case, so I get larger sentence.

You know, I really don't know anything about Putin, because I'm a shitty millenial who doesn't follow world politics, and barely follows politics in general, but after having watched this webm clip, and just basing my judgment completely on this, Putin seems really intelligent. Like, he fucking nailed it. Everything he said in that webm is absolutely true about American politics. Even his attitude of hopeful optimism, I kinda feel the same way. Like, I don't think the system is shit, it's just really complicated and most people who don't understand it think that makes it bad, when really, it's complexity is supposed to prevent idiots from having the power to easily fuck things up.

If a thing is meant to happen, it'll happen eventually. It's just very hard, like Putin said. Our government is based on long-term trends and historic movements, not flavor-of-the-month politics and whatever the news has to say every day.

Nostrovia, Ivan! Is it true, that english-language shilling jobs are among the most highly paid in Russia?

I have no idea. I don't know anything about Russia.

There're lots of milllenials in Russia who witnessed the fall of the USSR and had hopes into a brighter new Russia and then they couldn't settle their lives during Putin's regime. They become involved much in the political movements in Russia because they blame the current government for their unsuccessful lives.

I'm pretty neutral to the government and the current state of the state, I think that all the shit in Russia is a reflection of the Russian mentality, not particular people in Kremlin.

I think that Putin makes quite accurate and smart moves in the foreign politics, but his internal politics is bad.

Pajeets are just the cable monkeys of the programming world

Russians are white

>Nostrovia
Want to know how I know you're not Russian?

Back then in the soviet union colleges only effort stem degrees so they have shitload programmers despite the fact that the USSR pretty backward in term computer compare to the west.