QuickPic & ES File Explorer

So are these two the latest less bloated, less botnet'd versions of what used to be some fantastic apps? Which are good alternatives? Tried FX explorer but networking features are paid so fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-es-file-explorer-3-perfect-version-t3336301
forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quickpic-v4-5-2-classic-version-t3204543
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>phonecancer
Hi. Kys you're selves.

I use mixplorer and Google photos

What's wrong with stock?

Amaze file manager is the best file explorer there is and I think leafpic is pretty good

Amaze file manager.

Yes. I also ocasionally try others, and always come back to those two after a few days/weeks.

Use amaze or pay for fx.

> features are paid so fuck you
It's like 2 dollars. KYS if you'd rather get fucking spyware ads or you think it's too much for the work involved.

I used Solid Explorer, which is far better than both ES and FX, some features are paid but it's well worth it, and if you don't want to pay you can easily bypass that with root apps such as Lucky Patcher.
I too want a decent alternative to quick pic, and I have already tried many of recommended FOSS and non-free apps recommend here, but all of them were mediocre in performance and stability compared to quick pic.

Simple gallery and file manager.

What features are far better than on FX?

>Arpit Khurana
>Vishal Nehra

Quickpic and X-plore.
I don't like the cloud stuff in quickpic, thought. At the beginning there was a clean picture browser. The cloud is just unnecessary, even though, you can deactivate it.

just because some indians suck means all indians do

You are really making me almonds, user.

Two people who made a decent app, unlike you, who apparently produces retard-tier racist complaints.

ES is bloat shit i stooped using it and started using amaze. Quickpic is nice iv been using it for a long time since it lets me hide folders and has a easy back up utility i sync to my cloud drive. but its been less stable recently on android N crashes at random times for no reason

ES File Explorer is an ad-ridden fuckfest of a botnet. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT. It used to be good but is fucked in its current state.

You should be using Amaze as a file explorer. It's FOSS and has all the functions ES has including cloud support.

QuickPic is fine.

For QuickPic:
>LeafPic: open source, but still buggy and slow
>Google Photos: botnet, but its fast and supports most photos
>AOSP photo gallery: I use this on the tablet, does the job without needing an external app
>Piktures: cool design and fast
>Focus: similar to Google photos
>Gallery from F-Droid: simple app with no bs
I personally use Piktures and Google Photos

ES File Explorer:
>Solid explorer: swiss army knife, has integration with mega (paid), samba shares, ftp, S3, google drive, onedrive, dropbox. Multiple themes, icons, swipe design which allows for drag and drop, contextual bar at the bottom, chrome cast integration, integrated text editor, video+photo viewer and html parser. Supports sd card, otg and root.
>Amaze: has material design but solid beats it
>FX: most of the cloud options are paid

You can also use a signed version of ES and QuickPic but you risk that if you update the OS the app will crash or loose functionality.
ES: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-es-file-explorer-3-perfect-version-t3336301
QuickPic: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quickpic-v4-5-2-classic-version-t3204543

Quickpic is an actual botnet now. Everytime I open the app and browse some folders my network activity spikes. This does not happen with 4.5.2

Quickpic doesn't show thumbnails in marshmallow and there's no gallery app beside it that has file explorer visualization

I use 3.2.5.5 and 4.5.2 respectively, zero issues.

it works for me

SMB and root. Which is what I use the most. On FX you have to download add-ons for that, at least you had to when I used it.

I like zen explorer a lot.
Can extract zip
Copy/move
Detect large files
anti Normie hidden folder
Not much bload
black theme for mah oLED

It came stock with my zenpad but now its on my samshit s4 mini too

Try mixplorer