Japan

Japan....

seriously what is the wrong with you?

you're extremly horrible outcast i've ever seen in this board...

I thought you guys got enough treatment from the doctor hiroshi nagasaki sense..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've heard about these Dodko island, could you tell me more about it OP?

japan is over, need diversity. Except american, fuck off and stop rape.

Some bunch of politics shenanigans.

basically Japs unleashed their inner Jews and want to take Korea's little rock island because there's natural gas under neath

japan is over, need diversity. Except american, fuck off and stop rape.

- japanese,
they never get failed to act as an outcast.

>japan is over, need diversity.

dont pretend as if you are a wiseman who knows anything about this board, you unfunny ilbe scumbag

dont tell me you really think you are better than these japs
you ilbe gookpong gooks are the same fucked up egomaniac filthy trash as netouyos

Read and learn the history
Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. its what jap needed to do right now.

Things can only go so well when a gook wants to be the wiseman

go back to DC OP

Stop doing racism on ilbe people!!!!!!

>multiple !'s

why do every koreans do this

Literally tumblr tier

bullshit. you're not even a caucasian american.

i know that you are korean descent or 1generation immigrant.

Fucking keked at you using word 'gook'

I found you and that spammer always show up at the same time.

야 기분좋타~~~

씨발 일베충 새끼들 여기까지 쳐들어 오내

>image_featuring_a_still_from_the_popular_american_sitcom_The_Simpsons._The_scene_depicts_a_group_of_men_holding_money_and_enthusiastically_cheering_on_two_knife_wielding_monkeys_that_are_facing_each_other_down._The_image_has_been_modified_to_have_flags_overlaid_onto_some_elements_of_the_picture._Various_nations_flags_are_placed_over_the_group_of_men._While_on_the_two_monkeys_the_flags_of_japan_and_korea_are_placed.jpg

A gook in america using a 'gook' word to a gook who is in korea.

might be thinking he is a caucasian american loooooooooool

After WW2, South Korea tried to steal Japanese area. First they stole small islands including Takeshima.
Japanese navy was banned by US so Japanese couldn't fight against Korean. Korean navy killed 11 Japanese and captured 4000 fishermen.
United Nations didn't blame such cruel Korean. So stupid Korean president, who were anti-Japanese and in fact Chinese before WW2, tried to steal Kyushu and gathered South Korean army to south east so Seoul got almost naked. Then North Korea president Kim started to attack Seoul and got Seoul easily. Stupid South Korean president immediately escaped to south and asked USA help. Then US asked Japanese help.
Japanese got angry but US decided to say "Hey Jap, you should help Korean because you colonized them". US made new history. Japanese government accepted it.
Now Korean blame Japan for causing Korean War, colonizing Korea, and raping Korean.
But those are all lies made by Korean government after Korean War.
Korean government manage to hide their crimes.

Spaniard living abroad here, I've been spreading some diversity through Japan, if you catch my drift.

tl;dr
Japan status:
>cucked

You are a real spammer in fact

I'm asking mods and hitoyuki to banish your ISP from this board showing a bunch of your obnoxious posts.

Shut your ass up already. Pretentious Koreans are literally Philippines tier.

I thought the diy crystal meme scared these """""""""""""""internet experts"""""""""""""""" away

1. Go to murica'
2. Get a high pride that he is in caucasian country
3. Learn a word 'gook' being bullied by chad in the school
4. Use a 'gook' word to korean thinking himself as honorary white because he lives in usa.

noice, honorary white buddy

I think in South Korea you can't learn why North Korea could get Seoul so easily.

Nomu chan...

is there some plugin to hide japanese and korean posts?

except that you fucking do.