What's the most Hungarian thing you did today, Sup Forums? Me? I satisfied my hunger

What's the most Hungarian thing you did today, Sup Forums? Me? I satisfied my hunger.

Looks extremely tasty. I need to do Hungarian thing too.

How are you not fat? Shit looks great.

I beat an Austrian in a sportive competition.

cob looks terrible

If a Hungarian eats does he become just a Hun?

No you don't. I spent 4 months in budapest as an exchange student and hungarian restaurants just were not on the level of finnish ones. They were absurdly proud of them though. Nothing wrong with hungarian homecooked food though.

Using PC whose foundation was made by a Hungarian, Neumann

>all the langos stands from my childhood are gone
>now kebab stands have replaced them

The hungarians who owned them probably went back home because there are too many turks here for them to feel comfortable ;_;

Good lad

Rather have turks than hungarians

>langos

WTF, I love Hungary now!

Couldn't help myself, had to eat again.

Feels bretty nice to be a bozgor among all these romanians

Move to Finland and start a business.

I googled and there is only one car selling these in some random times and places in Helsinki.

Added Paprika to my garlic mayo
Wore tracksuit bottoms

I used the words "karika" (ling. "link", conversational link), "Ĩopor" (animal pack) and "lopov" (thief)

Suicidal thoughts

Wish I had the capital for that, man. I actually have a few good ideas, but they're pretty specific to Budapest.

I've been to budapest before, drove there when I was seeing family in Poland.

You have really good food and the city is really nice. Driving there was a cunt though, mainly when I crossed the border into slovakia and was swarmed by gypsy children asking me for money

Ate a bag of these

Yes, when I'm feeling hungary I eat, too.