EU money well spend

EU money well spend

thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNamlcoWw_I
parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Sef-Generace-21-Iracane-kteri-utekli-z-CR-do-Nemecka-a-byli-vraceni-do-sve-zeme-by-se-chteli-vratit-k-nam-440360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wheeeeee

Wheee there goes my money

Looks fun, no problem :)

Hey, it's better than some shithouse submarines.

Where's this?

Is it near good sex tourism areas?

Alright but I want a free ticket for my contribution

This entire country is one big sex tourism area

another great attraction

nice view

A visual representation of EU bureaucracy

I like how the EU invests in East European countries like Poland and Czech republic. You are beginning to look way more modernised and western.

this is why we want out of the eu

Are those Czech hunters vids real?

>literally having a rubbish can as an artwork project thing

W-what is this exactly?

thanks germoney

So I dont get it. Is there some kind of pulley to get the sled bac up again, also does the line actually continue down on that hill?

Does the Netherlands even have any anti-EU attitudes?

If they play it smart they suck out just enough that the moment the EU wants it paid back, like by taking refugees, then they just split off and make an eastern bloc enjoying all possible benefits but no harm anymore...

Or thats it what id like to think about as the fuckers who wasted our money would get platinum mad.

lookout huh

What is this shit?

A look out on what? There's nothing around. Are the buildings shown on that board supposed to be in the sight? Where are they? Is this some sort of a meme? Artsy social commentary on EU spending?

yes

they are going to be built in 2020

>The EU is spending billions of our money, to build memes in Eastern Europe
Do they even try to improve your schools and hospitals at all?

Yeah, actually pretty big anti-EU attitude. For example we just held a referendum about whether we agree if the EU formed an association agreement with ukraine. The overwhelming majority voted against it. This was not really against Ukraine but more against the EU that isnt democratic at all and wants to expand and expand while the rich countries pay the price. But no surprise here, they ignore us of course because why would you listen to if you can undemocratic shove everything to out throats.

That's kinda like saying that Germany is going full nazi because AfD have been kind of sort of popular in Dresden lately.

its close to UNESCO site so their previous plan with lookout was reduced...so you see jackshit
nice pool in village with 250 people

better spend the money than send them back

>Minaret
#Triggered

hes getting around 40% in the polls for next years election

its actually joke

some noble wanted to build church in his chateu park, catholics said nah so he build minaret as fuck you

Just to take the piss, you should put a sign next to that saying: "built with British money"

Bullshit, no party in the Netherlands is able to get 40 percent of the votes. He is pretty popular now but it's also a protest people are not happy. doesn't mean those people will eventually actually vote for him.

>in the polls
leer lezen stuk stront

Building the fucker in the first place is taking the piss

sure, most money are spend in infrastructure projects

>last march of the ents.jpg

40 procent is 60 zetels. Ben jij achterlijk ofzo? hij staat hoogstens op 30 zetels. Misschien even nadenken voordat je iets roept

>get EU money
>start road project
>decide to not actually connect the roads
wew

dit is waarom niemand je ooit uitnodigt voor partijtjes

just bad ground

That's pretty nice to be honest.

iqlandia fun parks are payed from EU funds

>decide to not actually connect the roads
I think the hillside made the decision to be honest

That could actually look quite nice as soon as those planted trees grow a bit. Any idea which kind of trees they are?

It's not like the EU would spend it any better though

>lookout
it's literally shorter than the fucking lamp post

nice I like it
at least I'll have some fun when I come along

Bohemia looks really nice today

new firehouse in small village, only problem is that village have no firemans

>nice pool in village with 250 people

Great, I fucking hate overcrowded pools.

me under the glass

what is this. also stop stealing pics from Idnes they are property of Babiš

EU loves ecotourism

This sucks. How come we don't spend our EU welfare on cool stuff like that?

Capi hnizdo is property of babis you can't post that

Didn't you build a copy of brazilian jesus with EU monies?

it was sponsored from EU funds

I'm fucking triggered by this thread.

why? european solidarity m8

>send billions
>get roms
>get countries that don't give a fuck about Europe and just want to suck the US politic as hard as they can
>all your industry moves here to profit from 500€/month workers
>get imported workers who pick applesfor 3 weeks and are happy to get China-tier salaries before sending them back to their shithole

fuck solidarity

>with EU monies?

No, Church shamed local populace and our diaspora into funding it.

Why dont you tell the church to fuck itself. Fucking religious people.

win win sitaution

>Why dont you tell the church to fuck itself.

Why? People who threw their money into the lap of our Church wouldn't see reason in the event of secularization. If anything, they would just throw out these funds on some other tourist trap project, like concrete dinosaurs.

Same

>local woman gets into eu funds redistribution comittee
>one year later
>new paths for cyclists
>new pool
>new football field

thank you Western euros, very much appreciated

You better take in some refugees now.

we did
they are having a blast in detention camps
youtube.com/watch?v=JNamlcoWw_I

Nice playground. I can see your really taking care of them

Why are they butthurt? Roof over their heads, away from frontlines and Sharia law - what more do they see as their God-given necessities?

I can't wait to see and hear how our share of migrants is going to react after they are dispersed across the country in a manner that explicitly aims at destruction of their ethnic ties.

hahahahaha

we should ask for some EU funds desu

>"No. We cross more than 10 countries from Afganistan to here"
Well, that is exact reason why you are criminals and not a refugees.

>what more do they see as their God-given necessities?
Sharia law and free money
they thought they would be paid to stay in Europe, not the other way around

thats the whoe problem imho

they are expeting house, good paying job or welfare and soon reunion with whole family

One could expect that such determination implies willingness to contribute to a country that might be willing to take you in.

But no, it only makes their self-entitlement spiral out of control.

65000 euros

I remember that great story of christian refugees that got to czech by plane and took first bus to germany the minute they got there

Doesn't a lot of the EU money go into stupid shit like nature conservation?

some of them were deported from germany to Iraq already and now they want back to czechia again :D :D

parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Sef-Generace-21-Iracane-kteri-utekli-z-CR-do-Nemecka-a-byli-vraceni-do-sve-zeme-by-se-chteli-vratit-k-nam-440360

That fugly thing is going to get demolished in a decade or so.

>I-If we don't pull them out of that hell on earth, they are going to die!!!

>they want back to czechia again
so they can go to germany again?

The view from the top alone might make it worth it.

yeah you get quite a lot of money from agriculture fund if you keep your land untouched

Same highway.

yeah, they just want free plane ticket

kek
we built ponds for frogs in the middle of nowhere hidden in forest in mountains
close to hiking trail with 3 people daily in summer
3 years, no water in ponds and no frogs

40cm high lookout.

hohohohohoho

what was the official reason?

>they said "you're a criminal, because you come illegally in our country"

well, yes you are.

toplel
money well spent

We had a funnier run-in with Chechen refugees before we were allowed to join EU.

Said refugees intended to travel all the way to Germany in order to soak up their gibs, but they were stopped at Poland-EU border and transfered to our refugee shelter. Shelter wasn't exactly a hotel, but it wasn't a squalid mess either, yet Chechens decided to make an example out of it to state that they do NOT intend to remain in Poland and vandalized it to the point of leaving only hollowed-out slum behind. Having crossed the proverbial Rubikon, they boarded the trains in order to travel to Strasbourg so that they could sue Poland for such unhospitable conditions.

As you might have guessed already, they were once more stopped at Poland-EU border and returned to the very shelter they worked so hard to devastate.

Seems like a good way so save the farmland. It's a big problem that roads are build on land that's good for farming.

>tfw i been there
Is actually pretty beatiful and was a good investment

yeah several billions of euro for some farmland