Fuck grey boxes of Microshit!

Fuck grey boxes of Microshit!

Fuck video games!

What's the best Linux with the most powerful interface? I had enough of this bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Jonno12345/TileIconifier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah FUCK Microsoft! Fuck the system man!!!

install gentoo or fuck off and use Windows. There is no acceptable middle ground.

oh, and also
>all those video games
just stay on windows please. we don't need another "WHAT LINUX HAS NO GAMES" thread.

Use xfce, distros don't really matter

Linux Mint Cinnamon

you have to be 18 to post here

Depends on how you define a powerful interface.

The most powerful interface for interaction with a computer is a command line, which is available on all Linux distros.

Just install Classic Shell for Windows 10, it gives you the old and superior Start Menus.

Buy a cheap Raspberry Pi and fuck around with Rasbian.

I'm a gaymer so I have no real choice that I have to use Windows but one of my 27" monitors has a Pi attached.

Don't let any of the peado fuckwitted, cunts on here sway you. Try a distro and keep trying them until you find the one that suits.

Install WIndows 8.1
Also see

linux has the only important gaming related thing:

a SNES emulator

Solus is pretty good but just go with Ubuntu or some variant of you like having packages

>not ps1 emulator
hello great old one

I can't say I'm a fan of windows, but I quite like the boxes, not a popular opinion I know. My only frustration is that MS doesn't give me more control over them, though 3rd party application could provide that.

you must be bad in brawlhalla bronzecuck.

this

>What's the best Linux with the most powerful interface? I had enough of this bullshit
Hackintosh.

SNES > PS2 > PS1 > *

windows is starting to look like a hybrid of the xbox 360 /windows 8.1 mobile phone UI

17 or 16?

This or Fedora. Which one should I install?

greetings ozkan

S O L U S
O
L
U
S

Cool name isn't it?

LTS are shit, bleeding edge only.

FUCK IT ALL
FUCK THIS WORLD

Muh gaymes, he is returning to Windows 10 in one week guys.

is that start menu real? wtf

> he doesnt use win 10 LTSB

You deserve every error message you get.

>This

user, I'm running Arch, but for a normie, linux sucks. Just stick with Windows m8.

GNOME3, KDE or i3wm if you want tiling

DO NOT INSTALL XFECES.

>Being this upset over a minute interface change

Actually I don't get any error message at all. It runs so smooth too. I just don't like it

But you made it so ugly, ofcourse you don't like it anymore.

How am I suppose to do? I don't care if it's ugly or not. I want it to be fast and efficient

Void Linux

xXx_Box_One_xXx

why?

Linux'ta arayüzü istediğin zaman değiştirebilirsin senpai
Desktop Environment olarak Xfce veya Mate öneririm, KDE de olabilir ama biraz baş ağrıtır
Newfagler için Ubuntu en iyisidir, alıştıktan sonra diğerlerini deneyebilirsin
İyi şanslar adamım, Wangblows'dan kurtulduğun için tebrikler

Just install classic shell and a theme or some shit for windows 10 to make it less gay.

Teşekkürler, my fellow Kurdish brother.

kys Mohamed

Ubuntu or Xubuntu

Get Wine for some of your games, Steam for the ones that are natively available. You can pretty much forget about Origin games.

As if I would play their gay ass games.

Or the xbox one ui. Does it even matter anymore?

github.com/Jonno12345/TileIconifier

I thought that was a Terraria image for a moment.

ZorinOS, or anything with GNOME

Fedora.

true.

"Microsoft Windows: One" when?

>literally recommending kde over xfce
xfce is not shit (why does nothing listen to my configs, why are my panel thingies white instead of grey, why are my terminal tabs fuckhueg and white now)

i want xfce to not fuck my shit up (or at least let me unfuck it, its been a fucking year goddamn)

none of the configs work

just use something sane like openbox

There won't be one, I don't think. Microsoft said that they won't be releasing new operating systems (for consumers). They are treating Windows 10 like a service.

KDE

>Shake That Ass Fo'
>Chrome and a plethora of addons you most likely don't need
>Cinemassacre video tab
>using Facebook

right click > remove
you probably don't even read manuals when you install new software.

>suggested

mate with xfce (there are choices of the desktop)
or xubuntu = ubuntu with xfce

everyone likes xfce

>Ubuntu
May as well stay on Windows, you're just replacing your non-free software with slightly less non-free software.

>i expended zero effort to customize my shit and i am going to complain because it isnt the way i like it
You'll never find a Linux distro you like with that attitude.

Debian stretch with XFCE or Ubuntu MATE. The first will allow for more system control and customization, and has better stability, but it's a little harder to use. The second works great straight out of the box and is easy to use, but it's more limited and not as stable. I've been using GNU/Linux since mid 2010 and when I used Ubuntu last year I had installed a couple of things incorrectly, which threw up weird errors. A little window would pop open every day telling me to fix my packages. Googling the error yielded nothing and I reinstalled Debian. Haven't had any problem like it since.

dumbass

>He doesn't use win 10 lgbtq

Ubuntu , elementary , linux mint, zorin

Try them from usb and then install which one you want

Is this the new KDE? Looks cool af

>dont get this DE if you want a WM function you can install on any DE
what the f0k

quite honestly, arch, it's stable enough with the lts kernel
if you don't want to fuck around in the cli install antergos, you can choose pretty much any ui, i recomend kde to recovering winfags

Affirmative

if your computer is fast enough, mint cinnamon.

if it's slow or you want a fast instead of fancy GUI, mint Xfce.