Who killed native Hawaiian?

In Sup Forums, I sometimes say "First person who asked Asian Union to Japan is Hawaiian king in 1881. Then Hawaiian were almost all killed by Whites. Alliance was broken by USA but Hawaiian accepted Japanese immigrants to prevent White's invation".
That's clearly real history but almost no one trust me.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiVQoD2Gc5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_III
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_IV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=kiVQoD2Gc5c
There are too many evidences in fact

Native Hawaiians weren't killed by whites, they died due to rampant alocholism and having being so isolated they have no natural resistance to the common cold.
Nips and later pinoys as scabs, were only sought after for doing sugar cane work, due to Hawaiians dying off.

Also >Hawaiians making a come back
You litteraly only have to be 3-5% Hawaiians to get into kamehameha schools.

You learned common cold killed such numerous Hawaiian?

Firstly, it's because your english is so bad it's extremely hard to even comprehend what you're trying to say. Secondly, it's common knowledge that nips canĀ“t be trusted.

Thirdly, whites don't care about genocided hawaiians because they have brown skin and slanted eyes. Too many genocides in the world for a regular person to keep track of them all, so you just end up caring about the ones that happened close by.

TL;DR Hawaii is far away and they look funny

I think Whites knew Hawaiian die if whites gave such cold to Hawaiian because American Indian died in same way.
Then whites should not have lived in Hawaii before they made vaccine.

I see but USA and Russia broke war again and again in brown skined people area.

Stop spamming

You are severly retarded so literally no one takes your word seriously, that's it.

Just get the fuck out of Sup Forums

ameriturds ruin everything

I used sources.
I'm not like you who hate Japanese with no reason.

they put pineapple on their pizzas. Good ridance

Because of your autistic obnoxious posts, now jap posters are completely hated by many of sea posters and ea posters. Why you so desperately aggravate our reputation?

SEA posters are normally friendly with me
You don't know what I post in fact

You can't just realize that you are always offending others because you are a hardcore autist. Just leave here. Literally no one would miss you.

I sometimes feel when whites find such good looking people, Whites start listening to what other race say.

We need cute girls to make our proposal true

true

Pineapple pizzas are delicious you gay bread man

You mean White people wiped out the natives through their diseases?

Doesn't sound very surprising to me.

What's with the Asian Union thing I don't get that.

through their diseases somewhat 'intentionally'

He is a mentally challenged guy who fucked up /asean/ before. Just let him alone

Japan Union thread is cheered by many SEA but a Filipino said "Japan should appologize to war crime in Philippines then we can ally against China".
He want to ally with Japan in fact.
And bottom 3 threads are not mine.

the idea of white settlers purposely giving natives small pox is quite false, as the early settlers believed illness to be divine not biological only twice in all of recorded history is recorded that small pox infected blankets were given on purpose and this during the french and indian war.

Nice proxy

I know Hawaiian desease is not recoreded clearly so what we can do is only to imagine what white's immigrants think.

Holy fuck I've heard jap girls are below shit but I'd never think so deep. Kill those post-nuclear abominations!

they still exist and actively beat up white people

whites are legit bullied by them everywhere its a pretty sad situation imo

they are 10% and a fuckton of whites and japs and pinoys claim muh hawaiian heritage

the purebred ones are quite built and cucking every race.

WTF
Cats will eat you soon

>looks like 14
>acts like 5
>is actually 20

stop it. your every single post is too retarded to stand. play with your retarded mates somewhere else

>Kamehameha Schools
So I suppose Goku was Hawaiian then?

Post some superior Koreans.

Japs literally killed 30 mln people in WWII. Your psycho nation is in no postion to talk about shit like in OP's post. Ever.

Do you know Dr. slump?
Akira Toriyama like south island. The name Kamehameha came from Hawaii.

She looks 8 or 9

Never heard of it or this Akira. All I know is that Goku in Dragon Balls shouted kamehameha when he shot the laser stuff from his hands.

and your posts seem to be made by 8 or 9

Akira Toriyama is an author of Dragonball and Dr. slump.
Goku in Dragonball can use laser named Kamehameha.
Dr. slump is comedy of robot girl named Arare and she live in south small island like Hawaii or Okinawa.

I bet you don't make a sound when you fart your naughty ass gaped shit pizza enthusiast :3

>VGA coordinates Poland talks with polar coordinates Poland

My post is only one.
90% of Indonesian wealth is monopolized by Chinese Han capitalist who are only 3% of Indonesian population.
I think Indonesian can't know this situation because Han try to hide their monopolying so I told that in Sup Forums.
What's problem for you Japanese flag?

>'Virgin' islands
wew

So you preached him about his own country because you think they are too dumb to realize until notified by you? You really don't see the thought is rude? That self assertive "Japan will save SEA" is quite rude and impudent too

WW2 started in Hawaii in 1778 when some Historians see this pic

I see. I used to watch Dragon Balls when I was in kindergarten and I never really cared who made it.

I'm tired because what you only do is only hating Japanese
Why aren't you banned?

"Kamehameha" means "The lonely one" in Hawaiian.
The school is named after one of their kings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_III
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_IV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_V