Why do Japanbros come to Sup Forums when they have the OG 2chan?

Why do Japanbros come to Sup Forums when they have the OG 2chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
youtu.be/-VILgSsesD0
youtu.be/M_tMD5bTbLM
www8.atwiki.jp/copypasta/pages/1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they just want something different

and why so many foreigners go to kc or yt etc

proxies and english teachers

This desu.

>There are many shitposters, and the jannies on 2ch don't take any effective measures
>Especially the net right are lowlives for bothering somebody else. They're cancer.
>I don't dislike listening to gaijins
>Your opinions are more rational than at least the net right's

kc? yt?

I couldn't be satisfied with "foreigners' reactions to Japanese things" blogs and TV programs. So I had come to Sup Forums to see if they liked Japan in fact. Do you like Japan?

Shut the fuck up, Davido-kun.

>muh safe space

Some of your cartoons are ok but I think you guys are severely brain damaged in many ways.

It's been one of my siblings earliest dream to come to Japan. My parents actually went to Japan when they were pregnant with me and were amazed with the high tech shit and how beautiful Osaka is and how tokyo functions with the lack of space. They also went to that amusement park with the vertical rollercoaster or something.

most of them come to "Sup Forums" not anywhere else on Sup Forums.

ive usually browsed only Sup Forums to learn english and sometimes Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Sup Forums aside Sup Forums is pretty fun but isnt so much of my thing.

i dont really know about futaba. i just get the impression that there are full of middle aged nerds and netouyos who only talk about otaku shit.

Not really

Sup Forums lately has been probably 80% shitposting with not much constructive ideas about other people's culture. Don't know about Sup Forums though. I go to Sup Forums too but that place's insane. Pretty funny to watch desu senpai

They don't. Nearly ever Japanese poster is a weeb with a proxy, an English teacher, or someone in the navy stationed there.

We like Japan, but we don't pay as much attention to it as the TV programs and such suggest. I'm American, btw.

This

Which proxies have servers in Japan?

> Do you like Japan?
yes

I'm a Jap born and raised in Sweden. Found Sup Forums in middle school, and I've been here ever since.

all of them and more

there is no japanese in Sup Forums.

technically, id posted on Sup Forums when it didnt have flags yet. Sup Forums has currently become Sup Forums the off topic board or just Sup Forums R16. and netouyos and all of that kind of spammers are annoying.

Sup Forums was always shit but after trump shills came out and sjws throughout everywhere on the american internet, it has become way shitter imo. i hardly ever go there.

Do you think Sup Forums, futaba and 2ch are same thing?

I'm tired 2ch and I wanna speak English for sometime.

kek I go there quite a lot. It's just us white people chimping out to everything not white

Is english used a lot/at all in a daily japanese life setting? I know japan is one of those countries where people don't rely on foreign entertainment so if you stay in japan you probs won't need english right?

Yes I like it a lot. I'm this guy btw youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

Really?
Please post this evidence.

>I couldn't be satisfied with "foreigners' reactions to Japanese things" blogs and TV programs.
The administrators of gaijinvision blogs are liars. Their shills are also annoying.
I haven't been watching the latter recently though.

Really? Your flag is pretty popular on Sup Forums, t b h.

Sup Forums is gay furry general with occasional video games.

has it changed at all?

>Is english used a lot/at all in a daily japanese life setting?
Hahahahahaha, no way. We speak little English in real life. Even Japanese English teachers too.

Just in the refrain of your television themes?
youtu.be/-VILgSsesD0

Just for studying real English
We cannot study how to use the word "fuck" in school

fuck is pretty interesting because it can be used in a lot of ways.

Most common is adjective
>You're a fucking idiot!

A verb
>I wanna fuck

An insult
>Fuck you!

A noun/proper noun
>Fuckhead

I'm pretty sure there are lots of examples. I remember reading something about it and it was fascinating as fuck

It is basically used like this
youtu.be/M_tMD5bTbLM

Tell them that the people who always use such word sound retarded.

>Why do Japanbros come to Sup Forums

They don't. They're all proxies, military niggers and English teachers.

I don't know, but a lot of them come here, look at the ironic memeshit and become dumb frogposters.

this tbqh

I'm a real Japanese learning English, Italia.

This isn't the mid 2000s anymore though. Nips are well aware of Sup Forums. They even have blogs and wikis dedicated to translating Sup Forums posts and culture. It's a little bizarre to be honest.

So it is basically like Reddit?

Do you have a link?

>They're all proxies, military niggers and English teachers.
Almost. Plus zainichi Korean.
Anyway, a few posters are true Japanese. Like me.(well, I think you don't believe me.)
This reason is maybe studying English .

www8.atwiki.jp/copypasta/pages/1.html

>ad for Japanese MLP comic
Checks out

A jap once replied to me with a brazilian version of this.
I felt so relevant.

I believe you 100%.

There is a shit netouyo here. They must be trying to show their foolishness.

why do you gaijin believe in that even when you come across that Japanese flags write poor English

>implying they're not doing it on purpose

>true Japanese.
Yeah? True Japanese as in posters with Japanese flag who agree with you 32900%?

You tell me. Why are some foreigners using proxy?

Thank you, bro.

You are a liar or moron. Not only foreigners but Japanese people do.

We are true Aryans.

Krautchan, ylilauta
Why do us germans go to Sup Forums when we have Krautchan? Because krautchan is just too german, filled with ultra-right and ultra-left people and is fucking depressing. And other boards there like their Sup Forums are just too slow.

I guess it's similar with the japanese and 2ch.

It's so blatantly obvious though.

They want reaction that will end up in Japan/Korea shit-flinging contest. What I don't fucking get is that most Japanese flag posters will blame the proxy trolls on Koreans whereas there's a possibility that it's unlikely to be one.

The Japanese net right also use proxies though.

So, who are you?

the poster in the pic is an incurable psychopath

yl*

I recommend NC Sup Forums (nyymichan)

about 90% of those are proxies and gaijin expats. besides, there are a few one trick pony attention whore faggots with the flag, and they are just the japanese, who want to get attention from everyone in order to get an euphoric mood of muh japan.

from my experience, Sup Forums has more of weebs than Sup Forums, and Sup Forumsacks always overestimate those "well said" japanese posts pandering to them and their ideology/spectrum as seen bashing against jews and niggas. every time i come across the situation and see a japanese copying Sup Forums memes so hard to pander to them, it makes me really cringe. its a much worse thing to see than anything on reddit or elsewhere on the internet. thats one of the reasons why i hardly go there anymore.

anyway i can take all of those apart reading their english.
and the tricky pony whores definitely come out of these netouyo posters on Sup Forums, and they dont have an actual argument, an idea, a thought, and arent in a concrete political position. all they want to do are fap to muh japan. hilariously enough, Sup Forumsacks dont even realize it.

Because I want to know opinion of Sup Forums about such topic

Kim.....

Please post it

fucking saved.

reddit