Will anime become more intertwined with technology in the coming years? every generation...

will anime become more intertwined with technology in the coming years? every generation, it seems to become more socially acceptable. steam is now full of weeb games, and so on

Yes, definitely.

anime will never become fully socially acceptable in the west
this is a good thing
you don't want the west to influence anime like they've already attempted to do on multiple occasions.

The creator of girls und panzer was insulted during an interview with BBC over how sexualized the girls are.

it's definitely not a good thing, but i don't think it can be stopped

I wonder what shows are popular among normies these days.

Attack on normie and one punch meme.

normies don't watch anime, BAKA

artist?

I have found an increasing number of people who acknoledge watching anime in the newer generations and they discuss it more freely like it was just another topic. It seems to have become more socially acceptable thanks to the internet making it available everywhere.

whatever baka, you're just mad because you're a smelly fatty and I would never do lewd things with you

(๑⌓๑)

Tabletop games are the final nerd entertainment not soiled by normalfags.

weeb culture as a whole will die out in the next ten years.

not really. the real weebs will have learned japanese and moved on. the ones who didn't commit will be casuals/normies. the barrier of entry will just constantly get higher. that's how it's always worked and how it will continue to work

Cutesy AI forms and virtual avatars have a higher probability of succeeding than realistic models, due to uncanny valley fears.

anime is as big as ever in usa. Cons are growing and popping up all over, plus you got all the instagram/patreon hussies adding to the weeb popularity.

you don't understand weeb culture if you think that's not killing it

Take that webm for example. Now assume that's your interactive virtual agent and compare it to say BioWare ME Andromeda and the animation failures that game had. Now, imagine going up to a virtual assistant and having the anime character glitch the fuck out vs the realistic character glitch the fuck out.

Which of the two is least unnerving?

Finally, cutesy AI forms will likely require least amount of technical and animation work compared to realistic models.

This. Also anime looks cuter doing silly things like pic related than if a real person were to do something it

Source?

I don't want it to be normal or acceptable. Muritards ruin everything they touch and no one needs more autistic gaymerzz kidzzz from Tumblr writing fanfics.

How about you STOP CROPPING IMAGES SO PEOPLE CAN REVERSE SEARCH THEM?

Fucking faggot.

Source?

>steam
>socially acceptable

what fucking planet are you living on?

Anime will be intertwined with tech soon enough. Microsoft already uses anime girls to advertise their products in Japan. Sooner or later Miku will be in iPhone ads or some shit

Literally all the normies I know have watched at the very least Naruto

I read this last week, it's Night Crawling Play by Sanjuuro.

It's available on hentaicafe

That's because Naruto is a shit cartoon.
Of course they'll watch it.

Even In Japan anime is not socially acceptable. What do you expect?

anime was definitely more popular in the 90s I think

Basement dweller here,
OPM is actually nice and funny.

>Basement dweller here
No need to say this. We're all basement dwellers here.

>will anime become more intertwined with technology in the coming years?
This is a meaningless question. Anime is itself technology.

Mob is better you uncultured mongoloid

>the real weebs will have learned japanese and moved on

This.

A lot of normalfaggots go to cons without being into anime. My best friend and his wife go to cons and cosplay even though neither of them are into anime. It's just a part of "le nerdy culture xd" shit.

I'm sorry but how is this technology related? We don't care about your social acceptation. You and your anxiety, fuck off to Sup Forums or something.

Did you avoid calling it good because you fear someone will call you out on shit/normie taste, and to defend your post easier? You're allowed to have different opinions here. Pussyfooting around uncommital language so you can claim to still 'fit in' seems like a very reddit thing to do.

Kys WEEB

Who is dis?

Be nice to him, we're all a little autistic here.

>anime culture is dead. it has for a long time
>at least in the western countries
everybody who's normal and grew up with anime/manga in the 80's & 90's eventually outgrew it. what's left is just random clusters of spergs, hipsters & man-children who prefers children-cartoon-circlejerks over the boring responsibilities of adult life

>it's a basement dweller trying to explain real life to you

haha