Once you go Mac

you don't go back.

...To Mac, that is.

fpbp BTFO this /thread

you have to go back

you can't get your dignity back

Sorry OP, I was going to make a serious response but
/thread

Seems like the only winning move is to never go in the first place.

Also I got a mac for school and I've never touched it since I finished school. Eventually gave it my cousin.

check

...to different hardware. You wipe that shit botnet and install Linux or bsd.

Wrong. I literally had to i stall windows 7 on my macbook and buy a wireless pc mouse to get basic functionality. Software for mac os is a mess and full of adware.

figures a dumb phone poster couldn't figure out the world's most advanced OS™

>advance
Literally even apple doesn't want to use their own "professional" software.

to being hetero
fpbp

This is true. I switched from Linux to OS X and now I'm not going back to Linux, I'm going to OpenBSD.

put your trip back on, red star

How to get butt virginity back?

Time Machine backups to iCloud when?

Do your Time Machine backups fit in 5GB of space?

Honestly, if iCloud were capable of storing backups, I'd pay for more storage just for that.

nope, went twice and went back home to glorious windows

ayy lmao

Hell yeah mang

lolwut? I'm not russian.

frankenBSD

I wanna like hfs+, but whats the point unless using it on mac

>I wanna like hfs+
Why? Not even Apple likes HFS+. That's why they just switched to APFS

>satan trips

I was obviously lying

feels great lads

hi murf

hello my friend

Grew up on XP
Left winblows for OSX for 2.5 years
Went back to winblows for a year to only go back to OSX
Discovered Linux and never went back, it's now my main OS. Break free from the chains of winblows and OScuck

de geso

winblows,macass,lincucks,freeBaStarD, eunuchs

that's a god-tier 13" OP. nice!

/thread

GN-EWW

>Not being able to afford the magic mouse
How does it feel to be a pheasant

I feel free. Like a bird.

I have literally never seen a single ad in OS X software.

magic mouse is dogshit though

So you've never used much of it then. It's mostly ad ridden and most of it fucking blows. If it's not missing important useful features it's gonna take forever to load and crash when you're doing important tasks.

I've used quite a bit over the years. Again, I've yet to see an ad.

I'd like to install OS X on my desktop but cba setting up a virtualbox OS X install to set up a usb install disk.

Blows me away they haven't developed a native windows implementation to create a bootable install medium.

I tried to run macOS in a virtual machine hoping I could get imessage and facetime working to communicate with my normalfag friends and family. Couldn't even get the vm to work.

>I had a hard time running an OS intended to only be ran on Macs on a computer that isn't a Mac
What a shock.

it runs like shit in a VM anyway and you wouldn't be able to use iMessage or facetime without a legit serial

Holy shiy destroyed

nothing to be ashamed of, op

wear your rainbow flag with pride!

>Linux on laptop
>Android phone
>iPad
Why limit yourself? I have all three and everything is just fine.

Oh look, the enthusiastic paid shill is back. Surprised you made it back after that ass pounding you got past time you showed your face here.

>OpenBSD on laptop
>OS X on desktop
>BB10OS phone
The true masterrace

>no iTerm or Homebrew
>actually using botnet "features" like iTunes, Siri, and Spotlight
>Micropoo Word instead of glorious Libre Office
>paying for music with Shitify
>dedicated Twitter app
>Jewgle Chrome
>stock wallpaper
Jesus fucking Christ, OP is a dick munching faggot.

it's just an image from Google, retard

OP is a double faggot because OP doesn't actually own a Mac.

Meanwhile, Linux installs on everything, despite almost nobody making boxes for it.

you own a crappy old air and you're bragging about it? lol

Your point?

It's a 2011 Pro. I bought it when it was out and I've been upgrading it for years.

Despite being this "glorious" gift to the world, Mac OS blows chunks when you try to throw it at custom hardware. Wouldn't wanna have choices or anything. Just pay twice for an underpowered craptop.

>being poor

>Mac OS blows chunks when you try to throw it at custom hardware
No fucking shit. Again, it's intended to be ran on Macs. Apple couldn't give less of a shit that you want to install it on whatever you built.

forgot pic

Just use a light Linux distro like Debian with a basic DE or WM, then run it in QEMU. Use virt-manager for an easy GUI. I do it on my desktop and get near native performance despite my motherboard being incompatible with OS X.

Paying only one time doesn't make me poor, it makes me efficient. You know what else is efficient? Being able to repair my hardware so I don't have to start from scratch.

>repair my hardware
>not just taking it to the apple store and having them replace it for free
lol @ your life

>You know what else is efficient? Being able to repair my hardware so I don't have to start from scratch
I upgraded my iMac from an HDD to an SSD and swapped out the RAM when a module died. Next on the list is upgrading the GPU and CPU.

>needing hipsters to fix my tech for me
Yeah, I'm so ashamed that I use my brain.

Have fun swapping the GPU. Where you getting the new one at?

Andrew you are a cuck faggot

fucking kek OP you got SHUT THE FUCK DOWN.

>Have fun swapping the GPU
Yeah, it's going to be a bitch. That's why it's been on the list for a few years, I never get around to it.
>Where you getting the new one at?
eBay

Well if you can pull it off I'll actually be impressed. Least you don't see to be the shillfag.

It's just an MXM card, I mean, I know they're known for being difficult to swap but it's not like it's going to be a world first or anything.

fpbp

sorry OP, you tried

>Qemu

Wait, what, can you do that? What OSX you run on that? Does it runs the newer versions or it only runs the ppc ones?

>Used macOS for over 12 years
I’ve never seen an ad either. You probably installed some adware on accident because the OS itself is clean. Or are you perhaps talking about Windows 10?

Fpbp
Op eternally btfo

Ive been meaning to do this

where to find a mac os sierrra ISO?

This is kinda bullshit though, they're asking for Adobe experience because it's a multimedia job and the whole CC is designed to work together. If it was just a video editor I'm guessing they'd ask for FCPX and Motion experience but as it stands Apple don't have any pro tools for colour grading, vector artworking, photo editing etc. If you're designing assets in PS, AI or Au it's just more efficient and reliable importing them into Pr or AE.

don't bother, the anti-apple kiddies are retarded Sup Forums posters and they'll just call you a shill if you try to argue with them
>t. mactoddler
>t. mactoddler
>t. mactoddler

macOS doesn’t come as an installer via ISO. There are DMG files though.

Yeah, it's not like a ton of us had to use those pieces of shit all the way through grade school or anything. How could we ever come to hate systems that frequently locked up, had minimal file format support, and ran slow as fuck?

Gee, I wonder...

>magic mouse poorshit chinese plastic
>not being able to afford Razer™ XP 2000 gaming RGB 4k mouse with 100000dpi and a sensor that can react to molecules
How does it feel to be a "pheasant"

Because being gay is not choice but lifestyle.

If you'd just held out for a year. Mid-2012 got USB 3.0.

Join the hackingtosh discord, link is on the subleddit. Once you're there wait some time to become a member and type $link DL

Enjoy your old as fuck i5

APFS snapshots should make iCloud Time Machine a much easier feature.

>MacBook
>Windows desktop
>Android phone
t. alpha

>the beatles
shit taste

Are you talking about Mac OS or OS X?

"Fix" what?
They just swap the shit out, nigger

sava/g/e

You get a different one that's been fixed. In the end, you end up with a fixed computer, just not the one you brought in.

Fpbp

Mines coming tomorrow! Got the 13.3" 256gb with touch bar (faster CPU) version. I'm so EXCITED :^)

Anything I should know as a first time Mac user?

sadly this true for me, still love to use my t420 whenever I need to write my code in Ubuntu

include me in the print thanks guys

I use Mad and kekked hard

Why does she only have one vampirey tooth?