Why girls are fucking arrogant and ungrateful?

Why girls are fucking arrogant and ungrateful?

i just watched a us movie cloverfield lane 10.

the story was an old man saved a woman but the woman suddenly killed him with some kind of doubt.

although the old man did the best for her to live well and fine.
What is the fucking wrong with it? there is no difference robbing an old lady's house

I guess the movie director was a woman. Fucking women... all the thing they value is smelly hole between their legs.

I only watched that movie to if the chick gets raped. Super disappointing 0/10

You may have missed the part where the old man kidnapped a girl and held her in his rape dungeon before the aliens came and killed everybody.

women directors make the opposite points in movies usually

their portrayal are usually more "humane"

Goodman blew a guy's brains out in point blank range, dude. Without flinching. Fuck that guy.

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY????

This movie just became a lot more interesting

Why that should be raping?

at least he was quite generous even burdening another young man's life.

but the fucking next generation redneck the young man even planned to kill the old man suddenly.

This is robbing. they would do sex party after robbing the old man's shelter

old man so pathetic. so pitiful.

i would suck his dick to suthe his sorrow.(that was harsh joke right?

The fucking ungrateful youngman tried to kill him.

Fucking ungrateful.

this shitty movie made my feeling shitty and that's it.

Not really, it all happened offscreen.

Oh, yeah. Spoiler alert.

It's the traditional female indispensability and male chivalry you see in hollywood

Even a subsection of feminists are trying to address it (see Titanic emergency debates)

What a fucking... .

I really feel abhor on women. maybe islam was right.

Fucking useless pussy whores

Islam is inherently misogynistic in my opinion, I despise that aspect of it very much.

There is no explicit prohibition of the possession of female slaves, but their emancipation is encouraged

I think your excellent country is doing great in terms of female quality

>female quality
*equality

(Freudian slip probably)

Why dont you move if you dont like it

Who the fuck is this guy and why do you keep posting his picture?

I don't know m8, I feel like there's an implicit trust between me and fellow ethno-nationalists on legal immigration

It would be a betrayal even if I emigrate and abandon my Islamic culture (racial immigration quotas)

I don't mean some heavy punishment on women.

But woman's irresponsibility sucks.

always rely on something or someone and soon pretend as if she was a pure victim.

but actually most of this case she was doing whore acting when you know case deeply.

98% of women are naturally whore who can't value as normal human being.

>Islam is inherently misogynistic in my opinion

Now while i disagree i'm still rather curious as to what exactly makes you believe so.

t. nice guy aka virgin

Producer was J.J.Abrams, and he is basically a woman.

I am not a virgin unfortunately, korean m8.

my bitch was gone to suck another guy's dick while i was in military service ;)

For instance, women are held as biologically, intellectually and even in litigation, inferior, but the wives of the Prophet by virtue of being his selected partners are above all other men

This strikes me as convenient misogyny

>my bitch was gone to suck another guy's dick while i was in military service ;)
That's fucking terrible, bruh.
Explains your partial hatred on women.

Proxy, or Sudanese doctor-bro?

Based on your writing-style, I assume it is doctor-bro.

I do not always agree with you, but I am glad you are still alive. Was getting worried for a bit.

I see but i need to know what's your source on such claims,since the quran doesn't really put his wives above anyone when it's just muslims respecting them,keep in mind i'm not arguing for muslims i'm arguing pure theology here.

So, all the things i need to tell you... is

maybe you can do some chively brave man thing to woman. yeah

maybe you can get marry with some irresponsible, infant-like acting kimchi nyen

and soon get divorce. because the bitch will act as if you are doing so poor class father whinning about everything about the marriage.

actually my fucking mother did it. when i was 4 years old.

ah.... I really fucking hate bitch kind.

they will live as pure whore mind till 80's looking for somebody to deal with her old pussy. disgusting

It's me, the NEET with a medical degree

I appreciate your correspondence and concern, but I don't think the situation is as deadly and precarious as most perceive

I want to abandon Sup Forums permanently and get on with my life

Simple, the distribution of inheritance, the allusions to higher authority placed on the Prophet's wives in specific Quranic verses (can't be bothered honestly to find them one by one), and of course the possession of slaves who may be taken as wives (من ما ملكت ايمانكم)

Not so terrible. 90% of my peers were the same.

elders always say thing like "woman is always woman"

yeah that's right.
woman can't value more than a woman who have pussy which will satisfy someone's libido.

existence of woman is just like that.

totally useless if only she lost her sexual value.

>distribution of inheritance

If your belief is that women and men are 100% equal then ill give you this one as i'm not a fan of mental gymnastics.

>Prophet's wives in specific Quranic verses (can't be bothered honestly to find them one by one)

Can't argue here since you didn't quote anything and i'm equally lazy to look them up,perhaps later.

>and of course the possession of slaves who may be taken as wives (من ما ملكت ايمانكم)

When a woman gives birth from her slave master she becomes free and so is her child,i think the problem was that slavery was way too big to delete it out overnight specially since not everyone was a muslim so they just introduced ways to make it slowly die out,that aside though i can see what might upset you about this.
Keep in mind i'm not trying to convert you or anything just dropping my 2 cents,thanks for sharing.

Thank you as well for taking the time to discuss this bro

>i think the problem was that slavery was way too big to delete it out overnight specially since not everyone was a muslim so they just introduced ways to make it slowly die out,t
I was also told this by many people, but it immediately raises tjhe question: Is the Holy Book really applicable to all time and place?

I have to begin preparations of breakfast for the family (I obviously chose a bad time for this, a telltale sign of an addict)

Have a good afternoon/evening/night, Ameri/Korea/Dutch and Egyptbros

Thanks smart sudan bros.

i wish your countries someday can be free from crazy religion matter.
we're having serious problem up there north too... though anyway

if she kill him at the very beggining id still ok with that