Why are they putting female pajeets in commercials?

Why are they putting female pajeets in commercials?

youtube.com/watch?v=g-gp-Voq6MQ

An American company putting an American actress in a commercial? Those mongrels!

the future is brown and female. get used to it, bigot

>t. Darshit

>American actress
if a mouse is born in a stable, it's not a horse.

good lord, why is she so ugly?

monkey genetics

Costs less than an attractive model

>it's a "Sup Forums tries to stink up another board with identity politics cancer" episode

You guys have to go back.

Well it's great we aren't talking about mice and horses.

> attractive
TRIGGERED

she's a qt? got a problem?

Pajeets work hard to get where they do, what have you done with your life?

>t. Rakesh Currynigger

would you believe it if I told you that there are people out there who are sick of identity politics being shoved into all forms of media and not all of them browse Sup Forums?

likewise people are sick of hearing how triggered you are over it on irrelevant boards

Sup Forums has identity politics tomfoolery of its own, white nationalism being the most prominent.

Nothing is being "shoved" into here. Just admit you're triggered since its not some blonde Nordic drinking milk.

She's average and doesn't look like anyone who has any sort of passion for what Xbox has to offer.

They would have been better off putting some Twitch slut in their commercial than some generic pajeet woman.

d i v e r s i t y

she not properly brown or white
just a bit strange

Being opposed to an actress appearing in a commercial just because she's not the "right" demographic is a form of identity politics.

Then native americans are the only americans. Nice logic fag :)

I'm not the OP, I'm not triggered. I stopped paying for cable, don't pay for any media streaming services and pirate most of my games and tv shows because while I can still enjoy something, I'm not going to support it if they stop catering to me

just remember they don't want your money. they literally are not marketing to you.

Putting an actress in a commercial specifically because she's a diversity hire is also a form of identity politics

fire with fire
>logic dood

That's not a female

You might be a homosexual.

>Every advertisement and form of visual media now features nothing but minorities
>SHUT UP NOBODY IS FORCING IT ON YOU
k

>playing Skyrim
>a bunch of cat people pass me by
>"lmao poo in the loo!"
>"pajeets lol!"
>suddenly realize what the fuck I'm doing

Fuck you Sup Forums

Don't like it, don't consume it. You've got only yourself to blame.

She doesn't look pajeet, you retard

Dis motherfucker is blind

>all pajeets are poo colored
get a load of this guy

WE

You tard, the entire company is run by a Pajeet, Satya Nadella. Pajeets are our prophets of future tech.

She looks like a light skinned pajeet to me or maybe an arab

What ethnicity do you think she is, user?

American is not a race. It is a mixed race country.

>watching ads
>watching TV
Why?

Kys