For all the Linux talk around here, they have never designed anything half this well-crafted or streamlined

For all the Linux talk around here, they have never designed anything half this well-crafted or streamlined.
>why don't you own a Studio?

Install Ganoo Weenix.

For all the poos on here not one has pood in loo

>lel freetards why is it that your SOFTWARE doesn't PRODUCE this hardware?! Check mate FREETARDS STAY MAD AND POOR

inb4 ms come out and say it was designed in freecad

>"for professionals"
>wireless peripherals
>glossy screen
Really makes me think

Complaining about glossy screens is such a typical neckbeard complaint. If you've actually done any kind of creative work, you'd know that glossy screens offer so much better contrast and colors than fucking matte screens. And don't get me that "I can only see my reflexion!" bullshit, if you are in a light situation where your reflexion outshines the display, you probably should fucking do something about that light situation, because a matte screen won't help you at all. More likely, it'll just makes things worse by turning a bright spot into some large gray blob.

>Windows 10
>well crafted
What did he mean by this?

"Better" contrast and colours != more accurate.
There's a reason all professional monitors are matte.
Glossy screens are only found on consumer devices where retards like you will buy them because "muh contrast!!!"

>wireless peripherals
And What stop you from using wired peripherals on this PC?

>"Better" contrast and colours != more accurate.
It has absolutely nothing to do with accuracy. Better contrast is pretty much always better, there are no real exceptions to this.

>There's a reason all professional monitors are matte
Not all of them for sure. Also anti-glare coating do affect the colors, while glossy screens are just glass

>Design artwork on super high contrast glossy display
>Looks completely different when printed out on posters and billboards where your client wanted to use it

>what is calibration

That's not how contrast works my retarded friend.

>Calibration magically readjusts to random scattered light sources.

>Image looks like the right on your monitor but prints out like the left
That's exactly how contrast works

(GNU/)Linux is an operating system, not a hardware manufacturer.

Retarded price, retarded last gen GPU, and no video INPUT are the only reason. If those things are fixed next gen I will buy one. I'd never spend more than $2k on it though.

I want them to release the screen standalone.

haha, this.
AntiLinux plebs are getting dumber every day.

>its another "why don't you own X" thread
>greentexting something that didn't need to be greentexted
Do you get paid by the hour or per post to shill here, pajeet?

This thing is shit. Overpriced under powered. They should have made the screen and let you connect it to a full non neutered pc.

Its gimmicky.

A monitor is not supposed to mimic the contrast and texture of paper, it makes no sense, there's no reason to do that. It should only provide accurate colors. Contrast-wise it's always the more the better. Just because whatever you design will be printed out on shit media doesn't mean that you are only allowed to look at it on shit media. Going by your logic designers should use e-ink displays for their work, because it's close to the real deal.

windows was used to make linux. prove me wrong

Excuse me sir

Can confirm, professional video colourist.

>Going by your logic designers should use e-ink displays for their work, because it's close to the real deal.
If eink displays were affordable and practical then yeah, they actually probably would be using them.
The monitor is supposed to display your design as close as possible to the final medium, that's the entire fucking point.
You can whack up the contrast and saturation all you want because "it looks so much better dood!!!!" but you're going to be in for a shock when you send it off for printing to give to your client and it comes back looking like absolute shit.
This isn't even an opinion, look up professional grade monitors and tell me how many of them are glossy.

Your wrong

my wrong?

This is almost as bad as defending LG with their off putting firmware contrast shit.

Go keep on believing that naive little prince.
I think uncle Gates needs his cock sucked

artfags aren't professionals

It literally made it and based on Unix by someone studying Unix source code.

Because I already bought the Surface Laptop friendo :)

stay mad and unemployed

Why didn't you get the Surface Pro?

I won't need the pen that often. It's a great fagbook alternative.

>glossy screen is superior

you clearly have never done any graphic work. There is a reason why Wacom's tablets are matte screens, and most monitors are too. The only good glossy screen is perhaps iMacs and Macbooks, but that is only because of that beautiful 5k monitor.

>while glossy screens are just glass
You talk like glass doesn't affect light.
Your environment affects what you see from your monitor almost as much as the monitor itself as well. There are lots of things involved but generally I will take a matte screen over a glossy screen any day because slight dampening of colors by the anti-glare coating is nothing compared to the display reflecting everything.

wacom tablets do not have matte screens, and most monitors do not have touch capability. As far as resolution goes the Studio has a high res display as well.

Wacom Cintiq have special coating for the pen feel and the display is super shit because of it.

most of that has been fixed