Should I visit Australia this Summer or Japan?

Should I visit Australia this Summer or Japan?

It will be easier to communicate in Japan but Australia looks more fun

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s120lNI07uNG
youtube.com/watch?v=EFVgltbIAUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no bindi why

Australia

>mfw their accent

She is half American

neither go to easter island to meet moais

you don''t speak japanese jamal

This. Moais are the sexiest.

vocaroo.com/i/s120lNI07uNG
:(

I just dunno why tourist to Japan have few increasing recently.I think this cunt is super boring to tourists.There are no traditional architecture like Europe,Akihabara's otaku spot is very small actually,prices are high,peoples are apathy of other guys,dont have vast natural scenary.

you're wrong about all those things

post boipuccy

what

my twin went to japan for 3 months and he said he loved it, his only problem was the height difference and the fact so many nips stare at tall people

post boipuccy

I've always wanted to drink sake with some old white collar workers, get shit faced and do some vandalism in the streets.
I imagine Japanese as small beta cucks, so I want get to in a train, fart, burp and sneeze as much as I want and laugh at people giving me looks.

sounds gay
leave australia

I am 6'2" and black

Will I scare them?

I believe this isnt typically that i just get used to be here.You have ever watched street view of Japan?
Yeah.But I would also look a White or Black guy if we were in the same train.Dunno why we cant stop this.And recently thanks for internet,They seem to dislike be stared,I maneged not to look them,but I still cant stop it.

*I understood they seem to dislike

You want this?haha,youth wouldnt do this sadly.
>beta
in Mexican vision,We are absolutely all beta.We basically dont go to gym work out body.And society permit men being beta i feel.Animey is the good example.
>sneeze
this would be super terrible for you when you came to Japan.We sneeze everywhere except me.
You are very fuccboi but I welcome you coming.

*this

depends on where you go my man, if youre dark black id suggest staying away from a lot of rural places since their values are different to city culture. go tokyo or hiroshima and you wont experience any shit if your japanese is good enough (id really suggest to learn all of the basics because barely any japanese store owners speak any english
also remember that this gen of japanese kids are open for freethinking so if youre in doubt of where you are just ask someone that looks 17-22

its not the fact theyd dislike it, we understand we are too different and that japan is very homogenized - i think the main factor is that a lot of westerners are self conscious.
if you are truely interested in meeting a black/white person just say hey and smile - confidence is key in western society

>We are absolutely all beta
maybe in a typical trashy western sense but everyone has respect for japanese as their renown for working hard and long hours just shows how mentally inept they are - the confidence key that i can agree a lot of nip men dont have is because of respect. japanese people hold respect very dearly and unlike westerners they can find approaching someone disrespectful which is most likely the only foot in the door.
>We basically dont go to gym work out body
you dont need to, only minor figures everywhere gym at all
>We sneeze everywhere except me
hahah thats something i noticed as well as people continuously sniffing and trying to sneak in quiet farts - you guys are top 3 in my book

in developed white cunts people have a very high level of awareness of racial problem,so white or black people would mistake it for some xenophobic thing i know.but its not actually though.

people dont easly talk to stranger in here unlike Aus or US.In Aus people would greet to strangers very naturally, maybe our fucking culture is similar to small villege of north europe.When i met my ESL teacher at elevator,my replying was very creepy because we basically arent accustomed to greed to the person who have seen only few times.

any experiences i had with people in japan were fully positive and surprised me usually, although i had a few friends that translated everything for me i really enjoyed the culture difference. i liked that fact i was stared at by everyone - it made me feel famous or something, in aussie and nz the only reason we are considered racist is because everyone is openly honest on their actual feelings etc "oh that muslim doesnt take off her rags and decides to ignore us? what a cunt-whore" and so forth
i really appreciated the hospitality and patience i was given by just about everyone there - not something i could expect in any other place in the world
i really hope the rest of the world takes the respect and manners lifestyle from japan because as ive seen in both asian and white countries is that whites/westerners lack important morals and motives to push towards economic success
but maybe some sort of confidence related westernization of some sort would help the teens of this generation help with making communication with others yknow

I am like a brown paper bag

youll be right then man
you could do what i did and use an app like HelloTalk and meet some people to help you get around
either way youll have a blast dude
take care

>i want to go abroad to intentionally be a faggot

why wouldn't I. Wait, are you intentionally and non unironicly a fucking loser? HAHAHA

you have come to Japan!
>surprized
when your freshnnes of sense to Japan went to dissapear,you are standing the side of hellhole.
>appreciated
Yeah,if you were as consumer enjoying Japan,You would love hospitaly or patience .But you know why there are only 17yo main hero in animey,because in Japan after graduated uni,be considerd like hell.our the most briliant time is 17yo.after entred into companies,life become timeless,as same as into jail.so in here the life of mature men cannt be storyrized,because too much far from reality.
>westernization
Yes.we have imitated western tech ,some materialism things since 1874(recent Japan is actually base of US domination though),but mentality is very dificult to copy.Our success of economy(end up in 30 years ago) made us forget we originally copied westerners,and shaped recent Japan but your hilarious culture is the soil which made modern world,we still have to respect you.Im really respecting Europeans(especially you anglo saxons).

I just want to hug you and buy you a pint.

You know how in the US people are so open and talkative, and pretty much annoy you with their fake friendliness?
And in Europe people are more direct and don't like to be talked to by strangers without a good reason?

What are people in Japan like?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFVgltbIAUw

>Australia

It's the closest we can get to being in an alien world where we're still safe and there's enough English signage and speakers to survive, as said. Japan has incredible scenery, but you're used to it. it is a bunch of tree-covered mountains in the middle of the ocean. There are plenty of historical architecture and other things to see.

Americans are actually very exaggerated for everything(laughing big voice,Shakehands with apple-crash power,Originally only need few sentence for expressing(for example in simple interview in street),but they use very many words,manege to express themselves maximamly to something)
But this culture is Very,very hilarious actually.in that society they can have pride,dont fear facing to stranger,they dont fear fail,Everybody can help someone challenging something.
>And in Europe
i cannot agree with too rational communication.

If you met other westerner in Akihabara's Hentai store,at least you would talk with him/her.
I just experienced it yesterday.Im watching Hentai book in Akiba,One White guy is also there,and another white guy walked down stairs and then they found each other and come up to the guy, then they started talking like old friends and they continue to enjoy shopping Hentai.
But if Japanese met another Japanese even in foreign cunts,especially the time when you shopping Hentai that filthy hilarious things,This must be super funny and at least i wanna share this emotion with him/her.But Japanese probably even this time also hesitate to talk with stranger.I experienced same kind of these things in my sightseeing of China with other Japanese tourists.

asians avoid strangers by all means

i cant believe your society allows men to be beta. all I see in japan are middle aged business men and none of them is allowed to be beta for sure

both are not anti-US, so either might be ok for you.
up to you.