What search engines does Sup Forums use?

Which one is the best? I am currently using startpage.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/how-the-u-s-forces-net-firms-to-cooperate-on-surveillance/
github.com/nylira/prism-break/issues/168
etherrag.blogspot.cz/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html
encrypted.google.com
duckduckgo.com/html?q=Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Google.

Startpage

What is your opinion about people referring to google as botnet?

searx

>Startpage
>searx
correct

>DDG
wrong

>Google
retard

lol what is wrong with DDG?

Conduit.

Google, SymbolHound when google input syntax mutilates my query.

based in US, run by a former advertising scammer , run by a jew, privacy policy says they track.

Google.

YaCy is a self hosted search engine, and you can use data provided by the community.

source?

I use DDG and I manually type !g in front of every search so it redirects me to google search

>What is your opinion about people referring to google as botnet?

They're not wrong, but I also feed the Google botnet whenever I post on here.

!ddg
I need muh bangs.
Also I'm not feeding the monopoly that is google so im contempt.

Hello, google.

>Startpage
>search
>DDG

>Might as well just say that you use Google.

Yacy is pretty neat, but it's not quite there yet in search results.

>feed the botnet when I post on here
How?

Filling out Google's picture captchas.

What are search engines for nigger?

Anyone using Qwant? Is it any good?

nigger I looked up your shit claim and couldn't find any evidence supporting it. So you prove it faggot

Yeah, but when more people use it the better. Setting up is as easy as install and run, and using it once or twice already helps. Also, for delicate searches is pretty convenient.

searx.me is enough for me

Wasn't aware of this, thanks!

>unfounded claims and speculation
>multiple citations needed

!=

The default bootnet its the best why should I use another

Obligatory

>not using legacy captcha

HFSE

the websites throw tls errors no thanks

Never seen that. Good post.

ecosia

This. Encrypted searching through Google is top tier.

First off
>We didn't invest in it because we thought it would beat Google. We invested in it because there is a need for a private search engine. We did it for the Internet anarchists, people that hang out on Reddit and Hacker News.
They did it to mine on dumbasses.
cnet.com/news/how-the-u-s-forces-net-firms-to-cooperate-on-surveillance/
>founder is named Weinberg
He is jew. Just like the fuck Moxie who's behind Signal.
>We use aggregate, non-personal search data to improve things like misspellings.
>Similarly, we may add an affiliate code to some eCommerce sites (e.g. Amazon & eBay) that results in small commissions being paid back to DuckDuckGo when you make purchases at those sites.
etherrag.blogspot.cz/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html

? Works on my machine

From the author of the article. Also Weinberg commented on it himself.

>Update: Wow, I didn't expect this blog post to spread so widely. First of all, let me say to those accusing me of hating on DDG, I am a DDG user. I think they have a great service. This post is solely about the misconception that seems to have spread primarily from The Guardian article that DDG can somehow protect you from NSA monitoring.

DDG stated, "We literally do not store personally identifiable user data, so if the NSA were to get a hold of all our data, it would not be useful to them since it is all truly anonymous." I would like to direct readers to this article which basically nullifies whatever protection DDG thinks it can provide, or you the reader think you have

StartPage

Bing. The image and video search is god-tier and the normal results aren't bad either.

google -- you have to be a real turbo autist to give a shit about tracking

You have to be a turbo retard to not use a search engine that provides the same results without the tracking.

I read it all and still think he can't be trusted, Weinberg. In US, is Jew, was datamining before, targets normies with flashy, ugly and modern ui. Ddg uses defaultly javascript. They store your information. They are in ad market and are partners with various firms inluding microsoft and amazon and others, which mean that DDG as firm has no morals and lack even core belief in what they are preaching.

This.. The fact you are on here and not on a forum you can use VPN and no captcha like 8cham. Or tor means fedz will have some info on you..

I prefer good search results over the "NO TRACKINNGG AND PRIVACCYY!!111" meme.

Google it is.

Oh no, the feds know I discuss technology on a technology board!

StartPage is Google without the tracking. Again, you'd have to be a retard to not use it.

What are tailored ads?

What ads?

Startpage. DDG is a honeypot

Quite a few feds frequent here in their personal lives, I'd imagine :^)

No, I mean what ads as in I don't fucking see them

And?

That's why it's autistic unless you are producing pizza or a big scale drug dealer they don't give a shit. I'm not a cop but know some that work with some in it.and other ways,the only reason to be worried if you live in Belarus or Russia or Saudi etc

>That's why it's autistic
Nah

This, bangs are literally the best thing that has happened to search engines

I use Google and so does every fucker on here except the few that actually use yacy.

StartPage is pretty comfy senpai

encrypted.google.com

why the fuck wouldn't a website know your user agent and IP?

Not bad, not perfect, I use it by default.

>the same results
>implying

I've listed every IP on the Internet and categorized each Web page by hand into different folders so when I want to look something up I click on folders until it's refined enough and then in out the resulting IP into my Web browser and visit it.
I've currently started writing a small summary in a .txt so I can read up before going there

It has the largest search index ever, guys! Better than Google!

Just use duckduckgo with a vpn or use their tor site, if you want some more informations then use fucking jewgle with a vpn or fucking tor but it sucks anyway

duckduckgo.com/html?q=Sup Forums&t=gnu

privacytools.io and prism-break.org recommend DDG, so I trust them instead of some random faggot in Sup Forums

>Weinberg

Stopped reading there. All I needed to know. Thank you for the warning, user.

>implying there aren't search engines that do so

The answer is actually Bing

DUCKDUCKGO

MetaGer

SearX is the best

What the fuck is this supposed to show? What are you trying to say?

check the number of results

Searx is superior to any other.

duckduckgo still hasn't indexed my webpage.
after more than one year and dozzends of links in and out.