How true is this pictogram?

how true is this pictogram?

Other urls found in this thread:

egr.vcu.edu/media/school-of-engineering/documents/capstone-16-17/posters/cs/CS314Poster.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

!false

>What i actually do

Haha xd le maymay programming statement. Let me try lolol

Bool true
If(1=1){
true = true}
Print(true)

Yup, it's true.

1 - By virtue of knowing programming, I am now my family's go-to IT guy. I can somehow even fix broken hardware! I'm so amazing!
2 - Despite the above, my Dad thinks I play video games all day instead of programming. Silly Dad!
3 - Duh.
4 - And I have a boss that gives no shits about whatever personal life I may or may not have. I guess he's a good corporate whip-cracker.
5 - We all have our delusions.
6 - Yup.

Needs more pajeets

>not DDG
close, but no cigar

poor anime girl... why does she drink the bleach...

this right here is a good quality post

Why not just cut out the middleman and go straight to stack overflow

DDG is my search default on Opera, every time i search something in awakes something hateful in me. And the results are worse so if I don't find what I need I have to switch to Google.

'programmer' is vague

Aren't you busy taking the BBC up your ass, Sven?

Last two are correct, the other's I don't know, especially society you can't generalize, people are just too different.

how is this?

This, DDG sucks ass. Until it becomes more accurate than Google search, I'm sticking with Google (unfortunately).

Why would anyone here know polish?

pl? pl?
items pls

get off my Sup Forums you dirty polish pleb

gay polish meme

>polish

here's one for my job

If(new Boolean("true").toString().toLower().ignoreCase().equal("true")){
Boolean isTrue = true;
return isTrue;
}

>what i actually do
also waifu-posting is a integral part of being a successful programmer

How long does HVAC typically take. I have some company on the radio that says they can do it in an hour.

Buncha crap.

"What I actually do" needs one panel where I spend 1 month building a robot. Then it needs a second panel with less actual fire, the robot I built with a label "automated scripting" putting out the fire, and me dressed in full firefighter gear, holding the hose in front of the robot, and pretending I'm actually doing something while my boss cheers and coworkers praise me. This panel should repeat indefinitely.

Is this one of those normie memes?

If I go to an interview and straight up tell them my waifu, would that increase my chances of getting hired?

>not in hindu

Let's be honest, the fire should be on a pile of money.

>HVAC is one thing that someone does

egr.vcu.edu/media/school-of-engineering/documents/capstone-16-17/posters/cs/CS314Poster.pdf

this won best of show for computer science capstone projects at my uni

kek'd on this one
I swear if I have to see/ mock up one more god damn flow chart imma an hero

Because she knows she's worst girl.

kek
Seriously though, that filter has saved my ass.

Looks like you are going to be stuck with Google forever.

just make a program that makes flow charts for you