How do germans deal with the fact that 70 years ago they were the greatest evil this planet has ever witnessed ?

How do germans deal with the fact that 70 years ago they were the greatest evil this planet has ever witnessed ?

How can a german not be ashamed of his ancestors ?

Honest question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o72Qh0hDczU
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>an enforcer with someone to enforce

>wanted to make all people white
>evil
Go to hell Jamal.

this is just bait isn't it because the shame is pretty evident

but the proper question is how do they deal with the fact as the bearer of the legacy of this great evil, what great good the planet has ever witnessed will they partake

this is a much much harder thing to do, evil is good swell and easy but good and the doing of good is infinitely harder to define and do, this will be true forever and ever if you are a fan of the use hyperbole

>France

ahhh look at ze time!

*time to destroy europe*

germans are the wurst

How do the French deal with the fact that their food is shit?

I dunno. How do french deal with the fact that up to the 20th century they were literally hated by everybody in europe and had to make treaties with muslims because no one in europe would make treaties with them.

This is why there are people who go like "refugees welcome! w-we are not nazi anymore!".

Cucked.

>let me bring in millions of people who hate both me and you and want to genocide both of us but you especially and rape our women in order to apologize for genociding you

>How can a german not be ashamed of his ancestors ?
How can your ancestors not be ashamed of you?

Rational thought is not an aspect of leftist minds.

They also wanted to exterminate your kind, ivan.

No, they wanted to enslave us. It's a bit different, ya know.

Read a fucking Book retard

Why so mad, Pierre?

I'm Russian, I know more shit than u do about this war, we celebrate it every year we were forced to read books about it in school.

>we were forced to read books about it in school.

That's why you're retarded

Get out of europe ivan, we don't want your kind here

>the greatest evil this planet has ever witnessed

Proud af

peruANO

Cuck

I'm still mad you fucks allowed Japan to invade Indonesia.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE That clay is worth more than Germany you fucks.

If anything they ought to be proud. Anglos and Frogs should be condemned for sealing Europe's degenerate fate.

youtube.com/watch?v=o72Qh0hDczU

All in favor of Germans being legally mandated to publicly whip themselves twice a day, say aye.

Germany would be so much better off today if they prioritized killing gypsies over jews, since gypsies don't control the media.

Come on guys, get your shit together and finish what you started.

>greatest "evil" this planet has witnessed
>americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

I imagine because no one should be oppressed because of things they haven't even done. Anyone who was a minor in 1945 and after should automatically be free of guilt.

>tfw geen KNIL

>they were the greatest evil this planet has ever witnessed
>Not Mongols
>Not USSR
>Not Mao

the nazis were shit near those

How do frenchies deal with the fact that 70 years ago they were the greatest pussies this planet has ever witnessed ?
How can a frenchman not be ashamed of his ancestors ?

I wish we could

i'm not french so i wouldn't know

nazi fuck

AYE

>tfw reading about the Rape of Berlin

The Soviets raping every single German they found is literally responsible for obliterating any element of Nazi pride in the German soul.

More than the Holocaust, the biggest humiliation to Germany was undoubtedly the sight of thousands of Aryan "master race" women being raped and impregnated by hordes of Slavs.

My country was practically a freeloader on Germany's shoulders
Benito-san the absolute madman