Germans are red-pilled. What next?

Germans are red-pilled. What next?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LiMux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

problem with their linux based os was it was an outdated custom shit
they should just use suse instead

Or RHEL, or even CentOS if they don't wanna pay the Redhat tax.
SLES still costs money to support.

But SUSE is German, which could be a strong selling point.

I assume they use some virtual desktop shit, like Citrix only with Linux?

Dunno, it was just fucking old, and not old and stable is in debian or slackware, but old and old as in this niggerbuntu version stopped getting supported years ago.

And Linux without updates is barely better than Windows without updates.

>after a whole decade of getting shit to work and people used to lunix, actually moving BACK to w

for what fucking purpose?
what kind of bribery is behind this

This.
CentOS has some 10 years of support and linux only requires a restart for kernel updates so any software they run will be up to date and, hopefully, exploit free.

>what kind of bribery is behind this
Microsoft moving their German HQ to Munich, that's what.

>linux only requires a restart for kernel updates
Both Redhat and Suse have ways of live patching the kernel.

Linux should become a standard.
Same for Libre Office.

>not Lotus

>Redhat and Suse
>live patching the kernel.
Hot damn!

>Lotus FUCKING Notes
HELL NO

>what kind of bribery is behind this

Don't know.

But I just read that Steve Balmer went to talk to the Mayer of Munich after their last decision.
So you can be assured M$ isn't holding back on the bribes.

This isn't just about Munich, if this becomes a trend all municipalities in all of Europe could follow.

Yes. This is something I'm planning on putting my infrastructure together for. This and features are killer features that will win me consulting business.

Coincidentally the city council is getting the advice of the consulting firm Accenture, who is a Microsoft partner

Fuck. Features like better software compatibility layers and Office 365.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LiMux

I thought another city in germany tried it a few years ago and abandoned for windows within 18 months because none of their software talked properly with other departments or cities that still used windows.

this

and also thisput them on CentOS, or fund a German national version of RHEL. Put money into maintaining their own custom and secure OS, and keeping it up to date.

Well of course if you're dependent on some proprietary software that some freelancer shat up for you in 30 hours without having an update for the last 7 years like our patient medical records, of course you can't move to a new OS unless it has the same software too.

That's why you get your own internal team that writes that shit and makes it OS agnostic(in Java!)

and people thought wannacry was a bad thing

microsoft has been lobbying hard against munich. iirc i think their new mayor? or some high offical use to work for microsoft. then there is the fact microsoft is moving their german office to munich.

>germany
Surely Ahmed will have no trouble at all using Windows 10?

Germans just can't get anything right.