Are you willing to fight for your country?

Are you willing to fight for your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzg5fLyQcNs
youtube.com/watch?v=ptzjC1B8mFE
youtube.com/watch?v=PuLebpUBCio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.

that's for lower class.

No

t. Russian Spy

nope

Depends on how much of my country is left when/if the duty calls.

If shit's shit like never before, you can keep your jack, I'd rather aid the enemy.

I am sworn to defend the constitution

Most likely I would be honor bound to fight the government due to their neglect thereof

>defend the constitution

Ofc not

Austria is neutral so I'll just flee there when a war breaks out

Yes.
I'll probably be the only one though.

Yes.

Any Canadian worth their salt wouldn't hesitate to fight for Queen and Country

will you fight a war for your country??
pic is the percentage of YES

Fuck no but I'd happily fight this faggot in a civil war Sectarian violence when.

>Dying for a state that pushes multiculturalism

why

I would gladly fight for me country if a Spanish-esq civil war broke out in Canada though

>Use to have millions fight to the death and use kamikaze for muh emperuh
>Now 90% refuse to fight

what the fuck happened.

>fighting for Sweden

Jews won

Would I fuck, this country is a fucking shit now

obviously two nukes were too much enough
make us all became faggot.

>russian shills have landed on Sup Forums
please stop, you already had your yle thread the other day

Went through conscription.
Nah.

I would fight for Western Canada. East and everyone that resides in that side can die.

Queen doesn't even care about her own country. Also she'll pass soon, and her son is a faggot.

Nagasaki Hiroshima

i'm from germany, take a fucking guess

>From Germany
>In France

So you're currently fighting for your fatherland?

Is that the Kustjägar beret? What the fuck is he doing there?

Yes

Elite

I'd be willing to fight against it in the coming civil war.

Gold Lion badge means rapid deployment force

but in a war you have risk captured and behead by mad enemies while you alive,or homo enemies rape your pure anus,or bad enemies use chemical weapon and you will be suffered from it for 10years and go to die.you have to face reality,if humans enough already except you,you really wanna go to war??

Thank you for keeping it real, Nippon-sama

well said

Like pic rel?
No, i don't think so

translation
>to war against IS in Syria
>Asylum
>"And greetings to our homeland!"

Yes. No matter how bad things will get, it's still my country and it's also my duty to improve it any way I can.

British soldiers dying just means more muslims because they don't join the military. There are literally more British muslims in ISIS than the army.

Why the fuck would I go fight a war for the fat rich parasites and their oil/business interests?

We have the strongest military the world has ever seen. Im not fighting for my country if I go to war as a soldier. Fuck the gay elites that demand we die to protect our "values", and yet they let the veterans rot homeless on the streets with mental illnesses and PTSD. The government is corrupt, the upper class and mega rich are corrupt and there's no war worth fighting for unless it's against my government.

Gotta admit, you summed it all up.

>flag
Not a fucking chance in hell.

Yes, but I am too subhuman to be allowed to

Only if I get the qt promised in the ad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzg5fLyQcNs

ihan suomalainen oon, ei kiinnosta lähteä taistelemaan tän maan puolesta kun on viime aikoina politiikkaa ja yleistä menoa seurannut.

t.

Ei tässä poliitikkojen puolustuksesta olekaan kyse.

only if we were getting invaded

These.9

You are being invaded by Mexicans

Not at all. This country is not worth defending as it is, being a lackey for the EU overlords.

mexicans don't bother me that much. overall they work hard and their values align with ours. if it were muslims i would feel differently.

also my maternal grandparents were italians that came here not speaking english so it would be a bit hypocritical for me to get pissed at mexicans i feel.

I'd murder for my country and people.

source on girl?

The army isn't for people like me. It's for poor whites (mostly in the south/midwest), black kids, Hispanic kids. Pic related was a draft dodger (even after studying at a military academy) and I would be too.

No, I'm outta here at the first sight of trouble...

No.

Die for the rich in a shit war, nah.

Most certainly no, when the shit hits the fan (in terms of invaders), I will be among the first to leave.
A bunch of cucks we are, we'll pro'ly send all our boys and girls into the E.U.'s army.
Fight for Serbia or Russia though, if they'll accept me.
I never felt patriotic for R. of I.

Yeah, why not. Maybe we can change some stuff in the process.

I always wanted to be a Army Commando too.

not really because the E.U. has a foreign policy.

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

Fight for my '''''''country'''''''' no
I'll be glad watching it burn
And they will, look at how bad the corruption in army is

>be a Army Commando
Well, thou can start by not wearing any underwear.

Maybe if it's a one sided peace keeping mission or something that's mostly safe for me.
Actually risking my life? No thanks

nope, leave that to the redneck meatshields too dumb for college

Yes

Lmoa i ain't gay senpai

>Maybe if it's a one sided peace keeping mission or something that's mostly safe for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptzjC1B8mFE

heh

You mean that you won't give your life to protect the Dokdo?

just because your a pussy doesnt mean you have to insult the people who actually choose to serve by acting like your some how above them.

>It's like..the corpoRATIONS maaaan.

you live in brazil iam pretty sure thats more dangerous than being in Iraq during the height of the war.

Well he didn't die.
I'm ok with a very small risk of dying, otherwise i'd never leave home.
But if it's a medium intensity conflict or worse, i'm out.

right now no but i would if my commander was this based man

lmao pussy

Well, only the training itself people already die. (Jungle warfare) Even humans rights a few years ago was accusing the army of "torturing" their recruits during training.

No.

But I am willing to fight against other countries.

Yes.

Anime happened and that turned them into soft cunts

I will only fight for the glorious and righteous revolution, anywhere in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuLebpUBCio

Nah m8, people here just want your money unless you get directly involved in some shit.
It's different from people who want to fuck your shit up in the name of their country/God

No maybe if it's against ancient finnish empire I may but not against any other opponent fuck korea

seriously I never get why koreans get baited by weak propaganda like 'they want our ROCK!!!!' While they claim they're smarter than jews

>sweden
i'm honestly surprised

No, waste of time

No, it's not even remotely close to Ramadi in the mid 2000's or fallujah in the early 2000's.

>ancient finnish empire
Meaning Mongols?

only if our cause is right

and no i would never take part in any civil war unless if its to defend a democratic government

No way, I would defend those fucking commies. Unless pic related is the president.

Yes. Even though the government is shit, there are still very many things i want to protect here.

but I.S.I.Š. is fucking up thy shit, LibyaFam.
They're not democrats.
What better cause than removing Salafi shits?

>Wouldn't

because the army doesn't accept conscripts anymore and the only way for me to fight ISIS is to join the military academy and study for atleast 3 years to fight
by then ISIS would have been gone and i would have wasted my life and got a career as a soldier

Only if the war was just.

I'm much more inclined to fight for my class.

dat communism