/dev/

D E V I L I S H THREAD

Post your Sup Forums-related devilish ideas

I'll start

>steal a 2.4GHz received while the victim is not looking
>now victim is supposed to buy a new keyboard/mouse (or both) because they can't set them up with another receiver

Other urls found in this thread:

mousejack.com/
gist.github.com/aras-p/6224951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I only come to Sup Forums for shitposting

your point?

?

you actually come here to find cocks to suck

get thee away from me satan

Well, I will admit that I did a crime a couple of times now.
> Be me
> Go to library and study and program there only
> Share it with medical students
> They are nice and all but they are shit with computers and they are from West Europe and Asia and have tons of money
> Be from East Europe
> Not have money for basic stuff
> See that the med students forget their flash drives and headphones
> Well it, wait till late and take what is forgotten
> It is not a lot for them to forget and lose, but it is a lot for me
> Yeah I regret it, but I needed most of the forgotten items I took and did not took stuff that was not needed, Also most expensive item on the list is a 60 pounds thermos that I still use every day

that's pathetic

Come live in Bulgaria and you would be forced to do the same

Big fucking deal. I'm mexican and I've never done something like that.

Eh. He waits til late, and most of that stuff would be taken by someone else or otherwise never be returned to their owner.

I live in Serbia and i personally never did that but i kinda understand you, shit's hard yo

>Bulgaria
kys

>because they can't set them up with another receiver
You can with logitek receivers.

>Have a lot of used oil from my car
>Can't be bothered taking it to a disposal facility
>Stack all the used oil in containers in the shed
>Move house
>Leave the oil in the shed

I've done this twice now.

KYS

if u find it its not stealing

thinking about it a lot, to be honest

this is hours after they left, so i doubt it is stealing, but i still feel bad about it

fucking madman

Why don't you just steal the fucking mouse with it?

I used to drop usb sticks that had some really fucking nasty lolicon manga pdfs on it, the best part is at the time adobe pdf reader had some fun... uh... features that allows pdfs to open network connections. much fun was had.

I would say "give it back Jamal" but it's just a pair of headphones and flash drives, things that a lot of people forget wherever for a large variety of reasons. You really shouldn't think too much about it. Yeah it was wrong but it's not like you stole someone's laptop, just a pair of easily replaceable headphones and a flash drive that probably had nothing important on it, not to mention that you needed it at the time. Don't feel bad about it. This is stuff everyone does at some point. I'm sure they're over it by now.

>drop USBs outside corporate buildings that just say "You're fired".

And they should be if they see that message.

Thank you :) . Yea I though that if it is cheap (mostly less than 20 pounds) it is k. Also while indians are Pajeets and Blacks are Jamals, I think that slavs should be something like Ivans.
so.... wrong pronoun man, lol

>reminder this is why brexit happened

Reminder that being white in London is unusual (especially southern part)

A few years ago I made a macro to create and schedule posts to spam Tumblr feeds with shock material.

Someone took the script and put it on ED.

You can hijack those receivers to do even more nasty things.
mousejack.com/

There's a page that has some special code and characters to sabotage code before you are fired or leave a company. Shit like special characters that look 1:1 a semicolon but it's in fact not a semicolon ranging to some special lines that just kill the program after a set length of time but obfuscated to be some absurd gibberish that would take ages to find (say, after [unix time at startup of application + 1600 seconds, but written in hex and within multiple lines where after 400 seconds it jumps to another line]) and depending on where tou place these it could take ages to figure out where it's hidden

Basically just implement anything there and fuck it up. The scale in which to choose is up to you though.

Having trouble finding that page but it's legit funny to see how fucked up some programmers can be

Couldn't you hijack the keyboard/mouse signal?

Macedonian here
If only you knew how bad things can be

I still have my old school printer's IP

Write a virus that uninstalls popular proprietary software and replaces them automatically with free as in free beer applications

Well shit, I should scroll a bit before asking things.

There is a family of mouses in my compost bin so I've been pissing in it to get them to move out

Just don't get caught.

we need more people like you that make ideas real.

Common sense appears to be inhereted less and less as we move forward.

searched "special code and characters to sabotage code before you are fired or leave a company" and found this:
gist.github.com/aras-p/6224951

common sense is the bane of an interesting world

what is the difference really between bulgaria and macedonia really? and also why you are not sleeping at 4:24?

That's the one

Go read the comments on that shit.

We're poorer and with a corrupt government.

>bane

Link to buy that sweater?

shut up jew

"Hi everyone, since i returned to my neighborhood few of my friends came to have sex"

Ruki Minato's neighbors that know have real sex with her!

so fucking l33t

you have to admit that pol has recently had the least problem problems with the slavs.
>Not offended by everything like usa, west europe
>No need of VPN like UK
>Slavs do not blow themselves up, because they do not give a fuck about religion
>Also blacks steal a lot more than slavs and slavs are usually not violent

How do you have internet?

Don't you know? Internet in poor countries is dirt cheap, seriously ask anyone.

>Shit like special characters that look 1:1 a semicolon but it's in fact not a semicolon
Found it in the reddit comments:

>"A better one if you use a language that requires semicolons is to replace all the semicolons with the greek question mark (;) which virtually the same as the semicolon, but will not compile."

My grandmother's brother went to a wedding in Macedonia, and he told me about how everything is incredibly inexpensive. People can't sell houses, so they leave them behind, the heaters surrounded by soapstone, and everyone was super laidback and quiet

That sounds about right, despite all it's problems I still love this country and those problems could be fixed but with how awful the government is that won't be happening any time soon.
I have lived in the US but something just keeps drawing me back.

>anti anti-drone gun gun

>drone shooting at things
imagine

looked up anti-drone guns

>The new DroneDefender uses radio pulses to disable a hostile drone within a 400-meter radius. These pulses interrupt the communications system of the drone, making it think it is out of range. The drone’s safety protocols then kick in, forcing it to either hover, return to its point of origin, or descend slowly as it prepares to land. Because the weapon jams communication with the nearby operator, the DroneDefender also can prevent detonation and other remote functions.
JUST MAKE THE SAFETY PROTOCOL A DETONATION OR A "FALL OUT OF THE SKY AND DETONATE IN x SECONDS" FEATURE

>

London voted to remain
Its the north that voted leave

I was about to say its at least nice of you that you feel bad about it but clearly your in a decent state right now since you have a computer/smartphone of some sort, and an internet connection, both of which arent cheap (like a pair of headphones)

And dont say 'Oh I'm in the library again' because I'm well aware its 5am in bulgaria, and if your still in the UK, its 3am

Buddy is using college lab computers to mine Monero

I used an array of high school laptops to give myself youtube ad money

I probably totalled around $10 directly but it probably got me higher on the searches and led to most of my $300

I feel sorry for you user
Come to burgerlandia

I did this once with every display computer at Sam's club. I also bought a shit compaq laptop at 17 and needed a replacement key so I took it off a display model at Walmart.

>make 3.5 gb video card
>sell it as 4 gb

>common sense is the bane of an interesting world

I thought it was quite profound too. Thank you, user.

>pull the CPU out of someone's computer
>now they have to buy a whole new CPU for their computer to work

>pull computer out of someone's house
>now they have to buy a whole new computer

this isn't funny, I work at a repair shop and I've had plenty of people come in trying to get a PC repaired that's missing it's CPU.

It's a pain in the ass trying to explain to them I can't just "fix it" and that they need to buy a new processor.

Are you moving house only so you don't have to deal with the oil cans?

Around my area any automotive place will accept used oil and oil filters. Heck, even Canadian tire has a drop-off bin outside.

>uproot some chump's house from its foundation
>they'll never see it coming

Fuck I love playing pranks like that on my friends. Last month I hijacked a truck and drove it into the server room of my mate's employer. Should have seen the look an his face. Barely got away in time but it was worth it.

>sneak in receiver into this one girls laptop
>give mouse part to friend and tell him make like he's playing a moba
>he actually does it, the absolute madman

Smug Satania is a treat. She is too good for this Earth.

IT Admin of my high school is also the admin for the public library and other businesses. Hate him because I got kicked out of school for calling him out on security issues on school network.

Find out he is the admin for the public library. The library has the Gateway Profile 3. Find out the ram is only protected by a small door on the back that can pop off. Systems been upgraded with Win XP Pro so they added 512MB PC133 Ram (2 x 256MB) to them. Had bunch of 64MB PC100 sticks at home. Come back and swap all the ram with 64MB sticks, putting 2 in each system so they wont know that much of change. A few months later I go in there to print some crap out, Admin is in there putting duct tape on the back covers of the ram slots. I kept a few sticks and sold the rest off at $25 a stick.

>Connect to your neighbor's router
>change the router password
>update their years old firmware for them
>torrent everything

I'm earning my keep.

How many oil changes until you must find a new house?

That's not getting back at your high school bully, that's just stealing from a public library you douchebag.

I remember when I was in highschool my neighbour actually had an unprotected WIFI signal that was just in reach.
Being that I only got 10GB per month at the time I abused the fuck out of it.
Pushed my laptop up to the wall and set it to download the entire series of Dragon Ball and Twin Peaks.

Years a go plus the fuck took my stuff and never got it back from him or the school. Plus he was a douche bag anyway.

This. My house had (1GB and later 4GB) but no wifi, so my sister and I would press up against a wall and use laptops and iPods/iPhones

I did that to a neighbor in my old townhome Except I:
>Connect to router
>Place password on wifi
>Type a letter explaining I found their Network unsecure.
>Gave them the new wifi password and instructions on how to change it.
>Taped letter in envelope to front door.
They taped a sign on the door a few days later that said "Thank You". I drew a smiley face under it when they were gone.

They seem like nice people but I don't do well with people so I have never spoken to them.

You're too nice, user. But maybe that karma will serve you well.

Good user.

I had a not so interesting version of this when I found a girl had left herself logged into her gmail at a library computer, I emailed her from her own email explaining I could have accessed her banking details, student account, apple id, etc.

How did that work out? Did she respond?

how would I know?
I logged out of her account, that was the point.

I just dump all my oil in the ditch at night when nobody is around.

Thanks. People don't usually like me or maybe I don't like people but I do like to help others and send out the positive vibes. Preferably anonymously.

Another story:
>2am
>Old black lady on the shoulder in the country
>Pitch black and her tire is flat.
>I keep a small hydrolic shop jack in my truck because fuck those screw jacks.
>She has no cell phone just standing there holding a spare tire.
>Pull up behind her get out, get my floor jack and chock out of the trunk.
>she sees my silhouette carring a big jack and screams, drops the spair tire, then backs away.
>I chock her driver's side rear tire, jack up the car and start changing the tire.
>Finish, drop her car, throw her tire in her trunk and drive off.
>She just kept saying, "oh Lord Jesus thank you".
>Never even made eye contact with her.

That was a pretty cool night. I felt like Batman.

Same except we had each other against the wall when the data ran out.

You could've said "If you have any questions get back to me at [email protected]" or something.

It could have been beautiful.

•spare tire. Fuck me, I can sure type like a retard at times.

>have to print something in color
>university library charges $0.20 per page for color prints
>go up to printer and find IP address in settings
>manually add it to my laptop's printer list
>can now bypass the paywall and print all I want in color for free

I go to an engineering school. You'd think IT here would be a little bit more competent.

There are prisons that operate on the honor system, yet you're still that fucking untrustworthy.
The fuck is wrong with you?
>INB4 American on minimum wage