A group of US Marines made a terrible mistake and took on a bunch of Norwegian kids, which turned out to be a really...

>A group of US Marines made a terrible mistake and took on a bunch of Norwegian kids, which turned out to be a really, really bad idea.

>My infantry unit was positioned in a large soccer field next to an elementary school.

>There were only a few kids, probably 6 or 7 years old

>They left me laying like a Family Guy accident victim. Moaning and screaming in the cold. Rifle packed with snow and dirt. Boot buried somewhere. They ran away laughing, jabbering in their crazy language.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2389/us-marines-brutally-ambushed-and-defeated-by-norwegian-kids.html

Why are Norwegians so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ProRevenge/comments/1w0sav/6th_grade_girl_bullies_get_destroyed/cexnfsr
youtube.com/watch?v=McrrbUB4IhE
youtube.com/watch?v=kFY_XZyyFUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First we lost to Mongol guerillas

Then we lost to Muslim guerillas

Now we've lost to both at once

Should've called in CAS to fuck those kids up

>American army

A couple of marines were off duty and went to get snacks from a gas station. They passed by a group of kids and started a snowball fight. The norwegian kids got their friends to help and then jumped a "marine".

>They literally pinned me down with about five kids on each limb. My snow-mittens were ripped off and flung into trees. They started shoving snow down my suit.

> I began to scream and plead for them to stop but they neither understood nor gave a single Nordic damn.

What a fucking faggot.

Shut the FUCK UP

Best watch out foreign children, if you tease US servicemen enough, they WILL Okinawa you eventually

Why didn't the marines just shoot the kids?

did the tough also marines start crying like they do in real war?

How the hell did you reach to control the world being so pathetic and weeks ? kek. You lost a battle against norwegian kids, that is even worse than when the australian lost the war against Emus.

>They left me laying like a Family Guy accident victim. Moaning and screaming in the cold. Rifle packed with snow and dirt. Boot buried somewhere. They ran away laughing, jabbering in their crazy language.

>They're kids.
>Kids are violent.
>We've been voted the most peaceful country by the UN one billion times.
>Go fuck yourself.

It's because everyone else was more pathetic desu

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>Oy Vey it's anudda shoah

Viking heritage desu.
That is the sad.

>American army
What a meme

This literally came from a reddit post you faggots

reddit.com/r/ProRevenge/comments/1w0sav/6th_grade_girl_bullies_get_destroyed/cexnfsr

Eat shit faggot, if it wasn't for us you'd be Putin's clay.

Sorry USA

Russia will liberate Älaska soon

Delet urself m8

>Please disable your ad-blocker

You mean Aляcки?

THIS

>not BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT everyone

The funniest part is the American in the comment section who can't deal with the banter.

>Pathetic....Thanks for making Marines look like a bunch of slack jawed faggots, instead of a shining inspiration to children.
>I remember the children in every country our unit was deployed to looked up to us in awe... They followed us around and as if we were superheroes.
>Even the ones in those shithole villages in the desert at least had respect for us...!!
Maybe you should of kept that story to yourself and pray when all those children grow up that they wont tell stories to their children of what Pansies you Marines were.
>I hope you went back the next day and regained your dignity....???

Well they are right, imagine how it feels for others to get compared with one fgt who got rekt by kids

Holy shit, how dense can people be.
I was a fucking snowball fight with some kids.

marines have the reputation of being literal retards, marrying a dependapotamus (IE fat fuck who uses military welfarebux) and getting cucked all around.

i have no idea how these americans glorify them but they are one huge joke.

>a US marine got the old dynking from a bunch of kids
maximum kek

Just look at this threats comments

Americans always get super butthurt when someone make okes about their miliary.

What was he supposed to do?

His choices were to let them play or fuck them up.

So why didn't he fuck them up? He had a rifle, didn't he?

Indeed.

>tfw you'll never be in the military
>playing on a world wide school yard all day

youtube.com/watch?v=McrrbUB4IhE

>Hey you!
>poster
>Free tibet!
???

>They ran away laughing, jabbering in their crazy language.
Holy fuck.

>They started shoving snow down my suit.

It's just a prank to them. I've seen northmen wash their arms in snow like I do with hot water. They didn't realize that the poor dude felt like a white bear in India.

>amerishoots

>US marines in Norway
>kids beating them, but they never shoot back
>if the had no ammo, the kids could easily kill them and steal the rifle

Fake as fuck. There is reason why soldiers don't carry rifles here and it's because they're expensive as fuck, you can easily kill them and sell for 2 years of salary.

Yeah well obviously the story is embellished like hell. Also, Norway isn't a third world shithole like Brasil where there is an actual risk of getting shot for the shit you carry.

I think it's necessary to let people kill soldiers so they can git gud, like natural selection.
Think about it, if they can't survive a few poorfags with handguns and knives, they won't survive a war.

It's bad practice if you let your soldiers die when they're rehearsing.

Besides, there isn't much a soldier can do if his nation is dumb enough to strip him of his weapons. A rifle is just a piece of metal if you don't get rounds for it.

>There is reason why soldiers don't carry rifles here

LMAO wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=kFY_XZyyFUA

This kind of thinking is why your country is hell on earth

aaaa

Its almost another winter war

In Bahia the soldiers are allowed to carry rifles to avoid thieves. This started after some thieves invaded a military base and stole rifles and pistols.

>Lose to asian farmers with shovels as weapons
>Spend 50 years inventing new technologies and training soldiers
>get rekt by norwegian kids
>mfw those people control fate of the world

Idk what happens there and how, but every soldier must carry his rifle all times. No matter how dangerous the place is. I also want a source of that info.

t. did conscription

>mfw those people control fate of the world

Sauce

Military Olympics, happened in 2015 in Rio.

Those are the results.

>

literally commies voting for Russia

It's Russia so they probably were dopped.

Is this fucking real?

Hoooly shit.

it's a joke that someone made to get leddit gold

"We're glad you stopped by!
But please understand that without advertising this website wouldn't be here.

We serve responsible ads and ask that you disable your ad blocker while visiting

Please click here after you have disabled your adblocker on this site"
rip whatever trash website this is

Just mash the escape button.

norweigan kids are used to being shot at so they have an advantage over the marines

But so are Americans

you realize of course this is a declaration of war

You never had snowball fights as kids? Is not that dangerous except for that asshole who always has to put gravel in his.

The real danger are games like king of the hill, where kids fight without rules do dominte a little hill of plowed snow. Remember our school had to ban it after several kids got concussion from being violated pushed in the back down the hill.

all elite athletes are.

guys if the american army is so shit why haven't you gone to war with us yet, I mean come on, even kids can beat a couple of marines, why not an entire country could do it?

Adorable desu

>You never had snowball fights as kids

check your snow privilege

It's officially over for the United States, how will we ever recover from this staggering loss?