/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got some networking shit • user got some classic chink literature and some bluetooth earphones • user got whatever the fuck this is • user got some keycaps • user re-tells a story of his childhood • user got a CPU • user got a key chain and a HDMI to RCA cable • user got some 5V fans and some USB 2.0 cables • user tortures his plants :( and is a pig fetishist • user is happy with his Orico 2.5" enclosure and his velcro cable ties • Mint news >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/4K-Digital-HDMI-to-HDMI-Audio-Converter-Extractor-Decoder-1080P-black-for-Blu-ray-HD-DVD/32773433165.html
ibuygou.com/
honorbuy.com
youtube.com/watch?v=76w-Efjwagg
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Classic-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Mens-Mechanical-Watch-Bracelet-Fashion-Male-Clocks-Elegant/32799785658.html
aliexpress.com/item/chch/32651815686.html
aliexpress.com/item/fhhf/32773433165.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/V/1035473_32721780861.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/h/105327_32431188759.html
aliexpress.com/item/EDC-colorful-series-of-titanium-alloy-knife-C-pendant-pendant-pendant-pendant-outdoor-umbrella-rope-knife/32653949331.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Replacement-Wristband-Band-Strap-Metal-Buckle-For-Xiaomi-Mi-Band-2-Bracelet-Specially-Design/32791727129.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Black-Fiber-Zipper-Headphones-Earphone-Earbuds-Hard-case-Storage-Carrying-Pouch-bag-SD-Card/32672137719.html
aliexpress.com/item/4Pairs-8pcs-KZ-Noise-Isolating-Memory-Foam-C-sets-3mm-5mm-Comply-T100-T400-Ear-Tips/32471195727.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bastec-mini-Type-C-USB-3-1-OTG-For-Xiaomi-MI4C-Macbook-Nexus-5X-6p-USB/32741538643.html
aliexpress.com/item/5-Colors-EDC-Fidget-Spinner-UFO-Tri-spinner-Zinc-Hand-Spinner-Aluminum-Alloy-Fidget-Toy-Anxiety/32809220576.html
aliexpress.com/item/VEITHDIA-Unisex-Retro-Aluminum-Brand-Sunglasses-Polarized-Lens-Vintage-Eyewear-Accessories-Sun-Glasses-Oculos-For-Men/32764954739.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Super-High-Speed-M-F-Male-To-Female-USB-3-0-Extension-Extender-Cable-Data/32415077335.html
aliexpress.com/item/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Figures-Toys-Majora-s-Mask-3D-553-Anime-10cm-with-Box-Action/32692991152.html
aliexpress.com/item/legend-of-zelda-link-action-figure-Nintendo-3DS-10CM-Zelda-Link-Collectible-Model-Toy-Doll-the/32523434951.html
aliexpress.com/item/GSC-Nendoroid-628-Batman-justice-Dark-Knight-Joker-PVC-Face-transplant-Action-Figure-Collection-Model-Toy/32794731046.html
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-one-punch-man-punch-man-Nendoroid-Figure-gifts-575-10cm-saitama-anime-movie-pvc-collection/32701836737.html
aliexpress.com/item/Double-fire-cross-twin-arc-pulse-Electronic-Cigarette-lighter-electric-arc-gold-colorful-charge-usb-lighters/32724581244.html
aliexpress.com/item/chink_adderall/32653834831.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for vicky

also make more newsworthy posts this time

>user got whatever the fuck this is
Raspberry Pi acrylic case senpai

HDMI -> HDMI+audio thingie arrived today. Now just waiting for a damn HDMI cable.
Pros: just werks™. Came in a box.
Cons: the cat thinks it smells bad.

Anyone have a Redmiku Note 4X? Does the green color make it look girly?

I live in the countryside (Southern Philippines) where there's only 2 genders, male or female and the mentally ill.

Is the color passable for use by males?

Status changed to "Import clearance start". What the fuck does that mean? My post office contacted me asking me to fill out these forms declaring what this shit is and how much I paid, so I didn't expect the status to change until I did so.

It has a white front, slap a black screen protector on there and its greatly improved.

What's the highest capacity microSD I can put in my Redmeme 3?

For what purpoise?
(I'm asking because I might need one too.)

I've got ~15ish 2$ coupons through the Aliexpress app.

Is it possible to get something priced 40$ and pay just 10$ by using the coupons?

Nope.

anyone here has a syma x5c quadcopter? which chink store did you buy it from?

customs

So I can just buy 15 different things with a 2$ discount?

read the coupon instructions, is probably not that as well.

Asked this last thread but didn't get any replies :(

When's the next big lot of sales meant to come round?

>phone from gearbest has laid in customs since wednesday
usually things that aren't taxed are waved through faster than this, rip me
should I have asked them to put lower value on the packaging or to mark as gift?

Connect desktop computer output to TV+stereo. Computer and TV+stereo are in different corners of the living room and to make it girlfriend-friendly I wanna stick with one cable. Also I have, perhaps unreasonable, concerns about audio/video sync when playing videos if I play video through HDMI and audio trough jack-output.
This device will allow me to have any combination of audio and video on tellie and stereo.

that's what you get for ordering from gaybeast

I would avoid them in the future, but now I have all these good boy points
this is how they rope you in

btw I know your feels, my chinkphone is getting taxed right now

>user got some classic chink
>classic
Go home Mao, you are dead.

>item is held by customs
>this is somehow Gearbest's fault

many variables that are controlled by the seller affect whether or not something will be held by customs, yes.

Any recommended wifi dongle that's supported by stock Linux kernel or it's impossible to tell which chip chinks decide to put in their dongle?

Any recommended cheap desktop speakers that don't sound like complete ass?

What about the Miku Green on the back? Is it male friendly?

How do customs work?
I heard if it is from EU to EU country it never gets stuck at customs.

So If i order to ->netherlands->germany
It gives me hope?

depends on whether the chink origin is hidden along the way

they did that for me once with microphone,It was marked as "czech republic" with some eu bullshit on it.

I will just hope they can deliver once again

Thanks for the explaining. Also, can you link it please?

>Being this worried about the colour of a phone bringing your sexuality in question

Is it male friendly? Are you for real? Calm down flip, its just a phone.

Yes but I have it in a case so I don't see it much.

A smartphone is a status symbol.

You get heckled for using a gold colored phone. People look at your ass if you show weakness. They sell cheap soaps here too for mobile use.

>many variables that are controlled by the seller
like luck, you mean? fuck off with your unjustified (at least in this case) gearbest hate

maybe he lives in a place where fags get beaten, like in brokeback mountain

Any good chink controllers for pc?

sucks to live is your shithole

aliexpress.com/item/4K-Digital-HDMI-to-HDMI-Audio-Converter-Extractor-Decoder-1080P-black-for-Blu-ray-HD-DVD/32773433165.html
(too lazy to clean up link)
Seems to work fine with the little testing I've done so far.
Got here to Denmark pretty fast as well. 14 days.
The 10m HDMI cable I ordered the same day has yet to show up.

To be fair, be straight or gay, gold colored gadget are of bad taste.

Anyone have experience with ibuygou.com/ or honorbuy.com ?

I'm thinking about buying Xiomi redmi note 4

Got this lovely chinked audemars to add to my collection..

What should I do?
I have an order stuck in transit for more than 10 days. Status show it arrived at my country but not delivered yet. All other order got delivered within 2 days of arriving to my country.
I still got 40 days chink protection.
Do I wait more or should I contact the seller to inform him the package is most likely lost?

I had the same other package just game later.

wot

came

The shops are fine.
The phone is not.

Hi Veronica Wong my gearbeast package got lost on the way,can you go check what is up with it?
order number: W2706350620360443

how can i get fast epacket without paying it all for these items?

I got my Redmi 4X from Honorbuy. Came in 3 days and everything works great.

Contact now!

You probably can't. And even if you do pay for it, there is no guarantee that you will get it, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Sadly we do not support such option yet.
We plan to expand our shipping options in next 3 years.Sorry for any troubles this cause you.

This

Buy Zuk Z2 instead

DEAD COMPANY

are u the sellers? :D...............

Why?
Why would I do that?

That's the ZUK shill. He hates anything Xiaomi and tries to get people to buy ZUK phones even though they were such a failure that Lenovo shut them down

Happens now and then, try again tomorrow.

today's coupons are up on /csg/ discord hot-deals boiz

My solution to this problem was to plug the audio system into the headphone port of my TV, with the TV being delivered full HDMI.
It... works.

And yet people are still recommending them over shit SD625 Redmi Note 4X. X means shit.

I bought my Redmi Note 4x from there, paid extra for the customs protection (didn't end up needing it) and DHL shipping. Didn't get taxed or anything as it went through fine, they even marked it as a $20 bluetooth mouse.

Bought it from IBuyGou not Honorbuy, both sites also have EU warehouses which is great if you want to completely remove the risk of customs but you end up paying a little bit more.

>people
a single shill =/= people

I'd rather live in a conservative place than get over run by niggers, kikes, wops or greasers.

Too bad you're getting both conservatism and being overrun

Because it's far better? browse the last 10 /csg/ threads. at least 4 different people with dead RN4/RN4X after 3/4 months.
The QA on Xiaomi products is so shitty it's unreal.
Zuk might be over but at least their phones still work lmao.

I believe you're from one of the places people don't want to be overrun by

>At least their phones still work

For speakers try looking around your area during like a council cleanup day

Good chink phone with an SD card slot and snapdragon chipset?

>discord
post them here fuckboi

buy a chink amplifier then go to your local thrift shop

youtube.com/watch?v=76w-Efjwagg

how is having a gold phone connected to conservatism, thats absolutely retarded.

Stop shilling comfy reviews, ree. No point in getting a chink amp if you have the space for a proper stereo amp.

Redmi Note 4 Global

I really like the looks of the rolex submariner, but don't want to buy a straight ripoff, anyone know some good chink watches that look like it for 0-150€

what's wrong with comfy reviews?

can you guys recommend me some good usb wall charger? it must have eu plug and 1-4 ports. no quick charge needed. i don't want no house fires but i can't find some good teardown of popular brands like aukey, anker, rock etc. thanks in advance!

Not chink but check out diving watches by Invicta, Seiko and Casio

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Classic-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Mens-Mechanical-Watch-Bracelet-Fashion-Male-Clocks-Elegant/32799785658.html

if i get an hmdi switch and plug the output into the input of an hdmi to hdmi + audio out will it work?
im thinking of getting this aliexpress.com/item/chch/32651815686.html and aliexpress.com/item/fhhf/32773433165.html
or should i get this instead aliexpress.com/store/product/V/1035473_32721780861.html

i got one of these aliexpress.com/store/product/h/105327_32431188759.html no housefire yet

What keyboard is that in the pic?

Get one from ikea maybe? Bigclivedotcom did a video of one.

Got this mini phone today on the recommendation of user in a thread a couple weeks back. Its really well made, and cheap as fuck.

Haven't had a chance to try out call quality as I'm waiting for a 2g payg sim card in the post. I'm looking forward to using it.

I've ditched my smartphone because it's a distraction. I now have a 7 inch tablet which I keep at home for smartphone-esque bullshit in the evenings (with my old smartphone sim card in for data/texting/what's app etc) and my day to day phone is going to be this little dumb phone which can call and do simple texts.

Is there going to be redmeme 5's soon?

NOICE

Redmi Pro 2
SD660, 6Gb for $174 releasing on June 24.

>$174
keep dreaming.

So I bought a few things recently and thought I'd give my own opinions of them. I'm at work so no pics, but fuck it.

Titanium Beads
>aliexpress.com/item/EDC-colorful-series-of-titanium-alloy-knife-C-pendant-pendant-pendant-pendant-outdoor-umbrella-rope-knife/32653949331.html
I bought 2 of them separately and they both look and feel great. I bought them to add them to my Fjallraven backpack on the zippers. Since getting them, I've bought a few more to put on the rest of the zippers.

Mi Band 2 Strap
>aliexpress.com/item/2017-Replacement-Wristband-Band-Strap-Metal-Buckle-For-Xiaomi-Mi-Band-2-Bracelet-Specially-Design/32791727129.html
I've bought 3 different straps from different sellers and this is the only one that I've liked the feel of. Works really well from my experience.

Meme Earbud Case
>aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Black-Fiber-Zipper-Headphones-Earphone-Earbuds-Hard-case-Storage-Carrying-Pouch-bag-SD-Card/32672137719.html
It's a meme

Meme Microfiber Earbuds
>aliexpress.com/item/4Pairs-8pcs-KZ-Noise-Isolating-Memory-Foam-C-sets-3mm-5mm-Comply-T100-T400-Ear-Tips/32471195727.html
Again, bought them because I caved and bought into the KZ Ates meme.

Threaded Type - C Cable
>aliexpress.com/item/Bastec-mini-Type-C-USB-3-1-OTG-For-Xiaomi-MI4C-Macbook-Nexus-5X-6p-USB/32741538643.html
This is actually a good find. I bought one just to see how it would work and I love it. Since then I've bought a few more in the different colors and I've got them set up around my house/ work/ car.

Fidget Meme
>aliexpress.com/item/5-Colors-EDC-Fidget-Spinner-UFO-Tri-spinner-Zinc-Hand-Spinner-Aluminum-Alloy-Fidget-Toy-Anxiety/32809220576.html
Works well. It's small and lightweight

>Redmi Pro 2
Thanks mate, my phone just broke and I was thinking should I wait for new redmi or buy the older one.

How much you think it would be?

What tea should I buy?

Sorry but that leak was confirmed to be fake

$250 at least. with reseller markup probably more.

Part 2

Veithdia Sunglasses
>aliexpress.com/item/VEITHDIA-Unisex-Retro-Aluminum-Brand-Sunglasses-Polarized-Lens-Vintage-Eyewear-Accessories-Sun-Glasses-Oculos-For-Men/32764954739.html
Looks good, works well. I'm probably not going back to plastic sunglasses again. These feel too nice.

UGreen Extension
>aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Super-High-Speed-M-F-Male-To-Female-USB-3-0-Extension-Extender-Cable-Data/32415077335.html
Surprisingly works really well. Only took a second longer for my external HDD to show up on my smart tv.

Nendoroid Figures
>aliexpress.com/item/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Figures-Toys-Majora-s-Mask-3D-553-Anime-10cm-with-Box-Action/32692991152.html
>aliexpress.com/item/legend-of-zelda-link-action-figure-Nintendo-3DS-10CM-Zelda-Link-Collectible-Model-Toy-Doll-the/32523434951.html
>aliexpress.com/item/GSC-Nendoroid-628-Batman-justice-Dark-Knight-Joker-PVC-Face-transplant-Action-Figure-Collection-Model-Toy/32794731046.html
>aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-one-punch-man-punch-man-Nendoroid-Figure-gifts-575-10cm-saitama-anime-movie-pvc-collection/32701836737.html
I have a new hobby

USB Lighter
>aliexpress.com/item/Double-fire-cross-twin-arc-pulse-Electronic-Cigarette-lighter-electric-arc-gold-colorful-charge-usb-lighters/32724581244.html
Works well. Feels sturdy. I don't even smoke.

aliexpress.com/item/chink_adderall/32653834831.html