GPD Pocket

My GPD Pocket arrived today, it's pretty smol

Did anyone else back this indiegogo project?

>that nipple
that looks uncomfortable as fuck

For you, there's the touchscreen.

I love nipples, but I don't think GPD understands them
that will give you cramps, Thinkpad nipples are great because they are spaced out

WAAAACKÖÖÖÖN, I'm there this year.

Looks cool. Can it run libreboot or coreboot.
also
>putting autistic stickers on your laptop

>Can it run libreboot or coreboot.
back to your containment thread, freetard.

Can this be the /laptopstoosmalltopossiblycontinueexisting/ general?

What's the next step up from OP (hopefully with a better option than that horrifying nipple)

Gno.

Fuuuuck now I want this.

Not it can't. But the Atom series doesn't have IME so there's less incentive to install it anyways.

>Keyboard layout
It never gets old, I fucking swear
>did anyone back this?
Someone had to or else we wouldn't be able to laugh at them

Jesus Christ that thing looks like garbage irl
Those mini MacBook renders they had were a lot more appealing than the actual thing

i want one but would never use it. i bought the gpd win, never use it. wouldn't have even bought it if i had known about the pocket as its more desirable to me but the price is crazy

Ok. So, what are these made for? Are these good for:
>Programming on the go?
>network admin?

Is this even worth the 200 - 400 usd?

>So, what are these made for?
Whatever use you have for a pocketable device with a desktop OS and a keyboard

I see shildows, why would you back anything designed to run shildows?

There's an Ubuntu model too, OP's a retard.

Why would you buy that over the GPD win? Isn't it just weaker hardware and no video game buttons?

Different devices for different purposes. The Win's for muh gaymes, this is for not muh gaymes. Also they both have Atom x7-Z8700 CPUs.

>Did anyone else back this tablet with a keyboard that costs $400 and has hardware that's not worth the price?
Nope and I'm glad that I didn't.

What is this for?

So what purposes could this possibly be better for if it has the same hardware and OS? It seems like a strictly worse version that isn't good for video games.

>those stickers

CRINGEEEEEE

See

That doesn't answer my question, GPD win also has a desktop OS and keyboard.

>gets the windows 10 versoin
>atom+emmc running windows 10
top fucking kek

you can still redeem yourself by installing arch

is the keyboard usable? and can you replace the trackpoint with a proper lenovo dome trackpoint?

Yes, but the pocket doesn't have half the keyboard space wasted for muh gaymes, has a bigger screen, and a keyboard that doesn't need to be used with your thumbs.

Carrying it in a pocket would be unbearable. 99% of the people are going to put it in a backpack, at which point a 10 inch laptop makes much more sense

I've carried larger devices in my pockets.

I've carried a DVD case in my pocket. Doesn't mean I'd want to do that again or even wear something that would allow me to do it for that matter.

That's like your opinion, man. If I got a Pocket I'd carry it everywhere in my pocket.

This looks like fucking shit.

Perhaps you would. I still think it's a useless device that will be bought mostly by people who think it looks cool and be fiddled with for a few weeks before being buried in the drawer.