> Made with

what did you buy?

some kind of dildo maybe? im not sure.

Would you rather have the truth?

>made with piss in my mom's basement

> Tech Ninjas

>Designed by Apple in California
>Made in China

>website claims to do something with AI and has this animation in the background

At least they're being honest about being made by chinese wage slaves. You can tell how delusional communists are when they hate capitalism yet support apple.

>i'm studying programming
>i'm studying machine learning
>i'm studying computer science

translation: im a loser who plays video games all day and i wanna get a computer job because i spend 18 hours a day on the computer anyway

Nice projection.

Do what you love, never work a day in your life.

This, except I hate videogames
t. Studying programming

>made on the third planet from the sun

>Turn what you love into a chore and start hating to do it

Apple is manufactured under a communist system user.
If you hate commies so much, stop buying things manufactured in China.
Protip: you can't

Then readjust. Take some time off, smell proverbial flowers. Your work/life balance must be in harmony.

>apply for prgogrammer job
>lol u gotta give us your hobby projects :^)
fuck this
go make money on your own, programming for someone else is pure hell

that doesn't refute my argument.

and i'm not a communist anyway

>something.js

That's extremely rare, and usually it only means that anything you develop on your company's equipment belongs to them.

You're forced to partake in a system, but buying Apple products is overindulging in the system.

No, they cover everything, even when you're at home coding in your boxers

Protip: you can if you live the varg life

*squints eyes*
Are you saying this was YOUR offer or are you an expert on the entire tech industry?

> Made with 8===D in your mouth.

>If you hate commies so much, stop buying things manufactured in China.
>Protip: you can't

It's not that hard desu

You'll have to supplant a lot of items with things from taiwan and mexico

>china
>commies
This meme needs to end.

Really activates my almonds

Makes me feel like a disobedient avocado.

Op here, I was complaining about tech-startup memes, and you autists went and turned it into youtube-comment-esque political arguments

The company i work proudly states "crafted in california" on everything we make. Most parts come pre assembled from china or mexico though. Its used asa badge of honor though that it was made in america.

There's no legal precedent on "crafted", just like how in america you can sell "gelato" that contains absolutely no milk or cream because it's not a protected term like "ice cream"

This is "gelato" in america, it doesn't even melt, yet it's perfectly legal and sold in the ice cream aisle.

*vomits*

>California
>Buy a bottle of water at local whole foods
>On the label says: "this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer"

>"I don't like living under capatalism"
>but I indulge in every vice it offers me of my own accord
>I prefer my starbucks coffee
>I asked my mom and dad for my macbook and iphone
>I buy my favorite chrome messenger bags because while I loathe conformity and the free market system I paradoxically crave the acceptance of my peers and refuse to deny myself the short lived pleasure of having my favorite *things*

show me one fucking trog who is actually dedicated to stopping and resisting capitalism.

>This is "gelato" in america, it doesn't even melt,

TRIGGERED

Capitalism is a funnel, it makes little difference where you pour in the money, it's all going to the same place

It's just added gums that make it less melty and prevents ice crystals. Tastes like shit when they use too much though, like most ice cream sandwiches, Klondike, or the cheap shitty brands.

Dumb makiposter

I want an iPhone to make the Chinese continue to work in shit.

>we're going to make an app with nw.js so it could very easily be cross platform but only release it for mac because we're cool

There is no ethical consumption in capitalism no matter what you do you still contribute to its evil. Eating local and organic or something like that is just lifestylism and doesn't help stop the great evils of capitalism.

The only way to live under capitalism without exploiting the working class would be to have a great deal of money; but obtaining a great deal money would involve exploiting the working class.

Or, you know, cheesecake like it says on the label.

I don't like living under capitalism because of corruption in our society, not because of the ideals of capitalism. If the capitalists were forced to account for all of their externalities, we wouldn't have these problems. The problem is that corrupt capitalists are privatizing gains while externalizing costs and risk.

I moderately indulge myself in pleasurable things because if I didn't I would probably go homicidal, which would only serve to reinforce the fascist police state that props up American Inter-generational Crony Capitalism.

I grind my own beans that I get from a local roaster that does small batch single-origin roasts in the morning or drink whatever is at the office. Right now it's some instant stuff because they are out of Folgers.

I use a Shenzen rugged dual sim smartphone that is falling apart after a couple years of hard use. I repaired it with duct tape and upgraded it with some other Chinese innovations from under a Communist government. I glued in the magnetic USB dongle. I use a secondary market Lenovo Thinkpad, from another Chinese company.Intergenerational

For urban gear hauling, I use some cheap panniers when I am bike commuting, and otherwise use a German military surplus backpack that I've had for at least 5 years. I don't like the American stuff because they have zippers, which are the worst invention.

That said, petit bourgeoisie consumer goods aren't where the Capitalist jackboots are coming down on the most vulnerable in society. Ridiculous rent prices, health care disparity, and the macroeconomic effects of government programs and corporate policies that earmark cash only for use in certain consumer sectors (aka why school, rent, and health care are so expensive compared to avocado toast and a smartphone)

How can you hate videogames? I can understand being indifferent or not caring about them, but why hate?

Do you know someone who would pay me to masturbate to chinese cartoon girls?

I've been playing video games for 30+ years and I hate gamers after what they did during Gamergate.

Nice design though

What did gamers do?
They weren't the ones flinging shit.

Threats of violence are not an appropriate response to artistic criticism and/or accusations of sexual impropriety.

This is the reason why I don't get into game development neither learn how to draw.

Too much on stake.

It was proven that all of those "death threats" were made up by the women being "attacked".

k, and the Holocaust didn't happen either.

Don't forget the dedicated trolls from SA stirring up shit from both sides

>slut makes shitty game and trades sex for good reviews with shit game journalists
>game journalists and slut get exposed
>game journalists and slut go on giant organized smear campaign shitting on their target audience in order to create a distraction

Is that all?

>Designed by Daron Nefcy in California
>not real

Why even live

kek

Daron Nefcy is an amazonian.

Yes, the design is very pretty, and the app actually works very well (clip videos into animated gifs). It's pretty good at avoiding dithering-thrashing pixels that stay static.

pic related is oddly relevant example

Actually it is more like this:
>buttmad cuckold faggot harrasses ex-girlfriend because he's mad about his failed limpdick sex life
>prude faggots everywhere jump on the shame train

>t. Nathan G.

>website has {{ }} tags all over the place like the developer is having a seizure on the kb

imagine being so retarded you cant even learn javascript itself so you have to use angular or react.

>pic related

>''but I've worked my entire life for my family''
>noooo, you can only keep the wealth for yourself, the moment you die we'll give the money to the poor
>''but I want to give it to my children''
>no, Ivan, you don't get to choose who receives the money that you've worked your entire life to accumulate
>it belongs to everyone, Ivan
>giving it to your loved ones is oppressive, Ivan :^)
>people shouldn't be able to get rich through hard work, intelligence or luck, we should all stay miserable :D

It's more common than you think.
It's fucking scummy.
But this is why you don't tell anyone about your development at all.
You also change the timestamps of the files creation date and modification date so it is after you left the company.
Or even before the company, make it a project you left sitting around for years untouched.

Or you just hire any competent cheap lawyer and fucking ruin them for horribly retarded terms.
Not that it would come to that unless you fucking advertise everywhere that you made a project right after you got fired.
They're not going to give a shit about you unless you become the new hotness, in which case you'd likely have money for a decent lawyer to ruin them.

That and blockchain startups

Except those people are literally putting shit like "virtual economy researcher" and "AI Enthusiast" when they are literally just installing Flux, playing Black Desert Online, and searching the web for a pre-written macro to start up their Teamspeak.

wow. [email protected]

t. never had a deadline

Angular is fuck piss for getting things done

React is the way to go for quick and """elegant""" development

>"virtual economy researcher" and "AI Enthusiast"

That's code for having my Sims character invest in in-game stocks, right?

So basically a stupid-proof version of ffmpeg palettegen followed by paletteuse=diff_mode=rectangle, and maybe changes the dither algorithm.

God i fucking hate the default shit on their websites. Always talking about how their blockchain is faster and more secure than Bitcoin.

Apple products are made in the Shenzen special area, the allowed capitalist area.

Funny enough, via Shenzen China has discovered only their capatilist sections are successful.

JIDF pls go

idk, probably. Also it lets you clip a larger video file, like if I want a gif of a few seconds out of a tv show or movie, which I'm sure is something ffmpeg can do.

Sometimes I just don't wanna bother learning how to do something via the command line, and it's easier just to drag and drop.

this

That's normal, I just have autism, so I prefer the difficult but more advanced way.

You know what's worse?
>Made with >>INDIA

There was literally nothing wrong with feudalism.

holy shit true dat

>> while I loathe conformity and the free market system I paradoxically crave the acceptance of my peers and refuse to deny myself the short lived pleasure of having my favorite *things*
>mfw people I went to school with that are now pro black lives matter antifa-fags go out in $400 boots and brand new designer jeans and hoodies made by liberal companies to fight against the rich republican boogeymen

All you have to do is contribute to GNU, tell your boss (or Stallman) he now owns it and feed the shitstorm until your boss loses in court.

Sure, I'm a loser for doing something that requires zero physical labour, pays well and where I can slack off. Didn't go to university tho, that's completely unnecessary.

this, op's just sore for some reason

probably chink